PDA

View Full Version : Now, I'm worried.

Tom_Foolery
05-15-2006, 10:09 PM
I would've thought the Spurs would tighten up on defense, but yet another game on pace for 100+pts.

More importantly, I would've thought the Spurs with the heart and desire would've came out with pride on the line and played better defense, but I just don't see the fire in this Spurs team. And I haven't seen the fire either. I love the Spurs, but this team doesn't seem as fired up as the past Spurs teams. They had a great record, without question, but they also didn't blow out(or dominate) as many games as they did in the past.

Dallas definitely looks like they want the championship more than the Spurs, so we really should respect that and can't take anything away from it. Dallas deserves everything they've got and it's why they are very close from going up 3-1 against a Championship Spurs team.

The sad thing though if the Mavs beat the Spurs is I don't think they have a chance to beat the Pistons. Chauncy is a much better defender than Parker and the Pistons are much more tough inside with the Wallaces, whereas the Spurs have been playing "Center by committee" and Parker has finally had an ok game so far(we still have a 2nd half).

3rd quarter will say alot. If the Mavs are ahead, I don't think the Spurs will be able to win on the road, but if the Spurs come out blazing in the 3rd and dominate the Mavs, I can see the Spurs winning not only tonight but also when they get back to San Antonio on Wednesday.

But...one game at a time and this 3rd quarter could be our season.

Afterall, Avery does know the Spurs pretty well and I'm sure he knows how Pop thinks.

ABDENOUR POWER
05-15-2006, 10:33 PM
Why is this in the NBA section?

Tom_Foolery
05-15-2006, 10:55 PM
Ok, 4pt Dallas lead.

I don't think they can do it. Their season was on the line at the half and they're down by 4.

Darrin
05-15-2006, 11:05 PM
Spurs take the lead - 94-92.

RON ARTEST
05-16-2006, 02:05 AM
Spurs take the lead - 94-92.
and then choke it away in the end.

Dunc
05-16-2006, 07:09 AM
This is a strange place for this thread. This is the Pistons section-- I mean, the NBA section.

1Parker1
05-16-2006, 10:16 AM
This is a strange place for this thread. This is the Pistons section-- I mean, the NBA section.

:lmao :lmao

coachmac87
05-16-2006, 06:34 PM
hey the spurs need to put nazr back in the line up...and for the piston fan in this room...i would be worried by rasheed ankle...it looked bad and he was trash once he came back..ya he hit a 3 but he only scored 7 pts and lebron hasnt even exploded for a game yet...altho i think itll go 6 in pistons favor..det hasnt won anything yet...shaq is in the next round

Cant_Be_Faded
05-16-2006, 06:38 PM

I wonder what a 2006 finals not rematching our teams would do to all the pistons posters on this board?

Do yall stay? There wouldn't be much point. Seems like most of yall stuck around to wait for the seemingly inevitable rematch clash of the titans.

DarkReign
05-17-2006, 07:56 AM
Nah, we'll still be here to torment you Spurs fans.

Its a great board.

Rip-Hamilton32
05-17-2006, 06:33 PM
true...this is a great board and even when the play offs are over and the pistons take back the title we'll still be here to bother you.

They're just borrowing OUR trophy, we'll get it back next year!-Rasheed Wallace