PDA

View Full Version : Popovich should be FIRED

Walton Buys Off Me
05-15-2006, 10:58 PM
Why The Fuck Are You Playing Nick Van Exel You Stupid Pimple Faced Piece Of Dogshit!!!!

TDMVPDPOY
05-15-2006, 11:09 PM
ibtl

TwinTowers4eva
05-15-2006, 11:12 PM
lole~

snowboarder
05-15-2006, 11:13 PM
walton is back!~

nobodi_home
05-16-2006, 12:52 AM
Well, I don't know about firing Pop, but this is what happens when you put your starting center ON THE FRIGGIN BENCH, and to make matters worse, your backup center on the bench, and then your third center (Oberto) on the bench, and never play them.

Oh my, the whiners are a whinning something awful right now on WOAI Radio, every imaginable piece of crap you can imagine except the cold hard facts.

Pop, dammit, you deserve to lose tonight, and I stated in another thread on this forum that SAS would not prevail tonight unless Pop let Rasho or Nazi get some minutes.

That missed rebound in the closing seconds of overtime was the dagger that finished off the Spurs tonight, just the kind of play Rasho or Nazi could have grabbed.

Ok Pop, I don't agree with the other poster that you should be fired. No way, but when you make stupid personnel choices like this, losing is the result.

Ta ta - ta ta.

And WOAI, would you please stop all the fucking bitching about the refs. Damn, what a bunch of crybabies. WOAI SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

atxrocker
05-16-2006, 01:33 AM
you spoiled bastards need to realize pop is one of the best coaches in the league. its your aging bench that is losing this series. fuckin pop is the best thing that coulda happened to you whining bitches

Josh810
05-16-2006, 01:33 AM
And WOAI, would you please stop all the fucking bitching about the refs. Damn, what a bunch of crybabies. WOAI SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you see the game? Tell me that the call on Bowen guarding Nowitzki had no bearing on the outcome. Or the blocking call on Duncan. If anything, this is the one game that officiating can actually be questioned.

That said, props to Dallas for taking advantage.

NuGGeTs-FaN
05-16-2006, 01:34 AM
we can do a swap..............George Karl for Pop..........then you will see what bad rotations really are lol

DDS4
Avery has a mindfuck on Pop right now.

rayray2k8
Pop aint going nowhere, quit whinning.

nobodi_home
05-16-2006, 03:58 AM
No, don't fire Pop. He's a good man and a good coach. He's had something in his head the past month that something new was needed, but he'll still be a great coach. Who would you replace Pop with? Not many other choices. Hey, not everybody can win. Two teams take the court, one will get a point or two more than the other. Happens night after night. Let's not let Pop think we're down on him. That's not fair. SAS is blessed with a good leader like Pop God bless ya Popovich

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-16-2006, 04:03 AM
Poppovich isn't the problem. It's the players... THe MAVS PLAYERS.

nobodi_home
05-16-2006, 04:08 AM
What had a bearing on the outcome was this:

OVERTIME HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE FULL PLAY-BY-PLAY LOG:

4.25- offensive rebound by DAL Dampier which leads
to slam dunk seconds later by Terry which gives DAL initial
lead in the O.T.

2.05 another DAL OFFENSIVE REBOUND by
Stackhouse, which leads immediately to a layup and
another two points.

0.32 SAS Parker missed two critical free throws which would
have pulled SAS within 3, making it a single possession game.
With this mistake, it remains TWO POSSESSION, which
pretty much cooked the goose, with this little
time remaining. The whiners on WOAI Radio have nothing
critical to say. Tony was tired, and his leg bruises had got the
best of him. SO WHY THE HELL IS HE STILL OUT ON THE
DAMNED FLOOR? Ok, I know he's tired, it's true, but do you leave
someone like that on the court to make mistakes? Why wasn't
Beno brought in? Beno is no fool. Only 8 players show minutes in the
official box score.

These offensive rebounds, leading to 4 points, was the difference
in the overtime point production, pushing Dallas over the top and now
into the drivers seat.

Also it should be mentioned that Dallas, coming down the stretch of the O.T. made 6 straight free throws. San Antonio missed their free throws, two by Parker and one by Duncan. Now, what does this have to do with bad calls?

Ok, there were bad calls. Dick Bevetta is a blind old fart, but make those free throws and get some boards and you have a different outcome, but how do you do that with worn out players on the floor?

No Rasho, no Nazi, no Oberto, no boards.

NO WIN. Goin' to sleep

Spurologist
05-16-2006, 04:09 AM
Pop response in the post game was: "He barely played any minutes"

Vanx's new job in this series should be the ball boy at shot around, mop boy, gatorade boy, and towel. He's an all around player. He needs to show other facets of his game. That is an excellent opportunity for him

Nero
05-16-2006, 04:17 AM
I agree with nobodi. We have 21 fewer posessions, which is about 21 points, in this series and it's cuz of rebounding and loose balls.
Our offense is great, or Defense sucks, but it's not as bad as you think, because the refs are calling it tight. FG% and FTA are bound to go up for both teams.