PDA

View Full Version : Trade Parker

Tobias
05-15-2006, 11:58 PM
Cuz hes gonna choke in the second round, on cue, every year.

Kori Ellis
05-16-2006, 12:47 AM
Umm.. this is the second round and he had 33 points.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-16-2006, 12:52 AM
Only spur that truely choked in the definition sense of the word is brent barry.

Kori Ellis
05-16-2006, 01:27 AM
Only spur that truely choked in the definition sense of the word is brent barry.

True. He choked in two crucial situations.

Oh well.

MannyIsGod
05-16-2006, 01:28 AM
I hate some of you fuckers. You're a damn tool.

atxrocker
05-16-2006, 01:28 AM
you gotta be shittin me. this game wouldnt have been close without tp. he is your bread and butter. shut the fuck up.

SPARKY
05-16-2006, 01:29 AM
Yeah he certainly "choked" tonight.

RON ARTEST
05-16-2006, 01:33 AM
yeah trading your second best player makes a whole lot of sense. :rolleyes

Horry For 3!
05-16-2006, 01:36 AM
I agree. He pissed me off big time.

2centsworth
05-16-2006, 01:38 AM
Parker is still young and he's a sensational player already. I would of liked to see him take us home down the stretch, but eventually he will. He keeps improving dramatically each year.

SenorSpur
05-16-2006, 01:39 AM
Loved his offensive aggressiveness.

Hated his turnovers.

rayray2k8
05-16-2006, 01:40 AM
He blew it big time...
Oh well
I wonder if Eva will dump him now.:lol

Spurologist
05-16-2006, 01:42 AM

Sickening and maddening. We couldn't even get the ball in bounds. FIN is fading away in the corner and Barry plays hot potato. Then there was the mini break and instead of dribbling it up, he passes to A BIG MAN (td). The other, he coughs the ball to jason terry. That's the trifecta

TDMVPDPOY
05-16-2006, 01:58 AM
gotto agree with the thread maker here :D:D

where was the improvement everyone was talkin about?? wheres the jumpshot?? hahaha lame. trade him and nazr to bulls for duhon+deng

jamezyjamez
05-16-2006, 02:02 AM
He does need to work on his jumper...but how about DEFENSE?! That's how the Spurs win! If they have to score more than 90 points, run for the hills! It doesn't help the perimeter that they only have TD to funnel to with these small lineups. Even Bowen looks bad without the shotblocker having his back. No trade, but TP needs to watch out before he becomes a poor man's Steve Nash - all O and no D. Actually, Steve's a better passer and shooter. TP just needs to watch out, period.

exstatic
05-16-2006, 02:04 AM
A 23 YO All Star at one of the two most dificult positions to mature into, Yeah let's get rid of his Frenchie ass.'

I'll bet a couple of teams are kicking themselves now about a player who bounced around named Chauncey Billups.

Tony is going to be the future of this team and it's best player in about 4 years.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-16-2006, 02:10 AM
I agree. He pissed me off big time.
Man, if Manu hadn't gotten fouled out on those lame calls, that OT debacle with Barry and Tony would have been a different story...going off the way he was playing tonight that is... I don't want to sound TOO homerish.

trueD
05-16-2006, 02:12 AM
Tony Parker unfrigginbelievably rocked tonight.

However, he could use some dreal help learning to take some time with those FT's.

Kori Ellis
05-16-2006, 02:14 AM
However, he could use some dreal help learning to take some time with those FT's.
:lol

He has a private shooting coach that he's had all year helping him with that. He's much better than he used to be.

ata
05-16-2006, 02:15 AM
Stupid thread.
Instead of NVE play Beno. With small line he doesn't need to bring ball, and at least he has some speed.

exstatic
05-16-2006, 02:15 AM
Spurs need to break the bank, and withdraw their euros. Bring in Sanikidze, Mahinmi,Scola,Javtokas
quantities to move: Nazr(FA), Rasho, Sean Marks,Barry, NVE(ret)
targets: JR Smith, Jamal Sampson, PJ Brown, Luol Deng

Kori Ellis
05-16-2006, 02:16 AM
Spurs need to break the bank, and withdraw their euros. Bring in Sanikidze, Mahinmi,Scola,Javtokas
quantities to move: Nazr(FA), Rasho, Sean Marks,Barry, NVE(ret)
targets: JR Smith, Jamal Sampson, PJ Brown, Luol Deng

I will go for all that, except I don't want PJ Brown .. and I don't think I want Scola.

2centsworth
05-16-2006, 02:17 AM
I will go for all that, except I don't want PJ Brown .. and I don't think I want Scola.
why no scola?

TDMVPDPOY
05-16-2006, 02:18 AM
reason tp allstar = ballhog on spurs coastin team

serioulsy i dont think any team would want tp, they found out his by-product of td n spurs system. expose.

Kori Ellis
05-16-2006, 02:18 AM
why no scola?

I just think I prefer Javtokas if they are bringing over a bigman.

The Spurs really need a long 3 though. I don't know if Sanikidze is ready, but they need to target a long 3 that can defend/rebound in a sign-and-trade.

Spurologist
05-16-2006, 02:19 AM

The Spurs really need a long 3 though. I don't know if Sanikidze is ready, but they need to target a long 3 that can defend/rebound in a sign-and-trade.

plus it looks to be the more cheaper deal.

Kori Ellis
05-16-2006, 02:20 AM
plus it looks to be the more cheaper deal.

Yeah because Scola still has some sort of buyout. Maybe they can trade Scola's rights in a package.

TDMVPDPOY
05-16-2006, 02:28 AM

i be willin to give up tp+nazr+barry for nacioni+duhorn+draft pick or horrible contract under MLE.

the guyz targeted, i dont think we need them, rasho+finley for childress+filler

team-work
05-16-2006, 02:32 AM
Anyone can remember the debate on whether the Spurs are too old after acquiring MF and NVE, and giving up Devin Brown?

After seeing how the Mavs' youngsters flourish, I can't see why the Spurs should be conservative about bringing in their drafts picks from Europe and Argentina (is it still the salary cap concern? Just heard some report that Luis Scola has negotiated cheaper buyout terms with his team.) A long 3 who can rebound/defend is good, and Bowen always can be his mentor. This is also an urgency to make the bench younger and althletic, as evidenced by many regular seaon and playoff games where offensive rebounds were given up, and too many fast break points are lost with too few scored (lack of speed in both situations).

Looking forward to major exciting moves in this summer.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-16-2006, 02:35 AM
What a bunch of crap! how can anyone start a "trade parker" thread after a 33 point performance???

The only thing that I think TP has to work on is trying not to get into those "me, me ,me" spells in which he shoots %95 of the shots over a period of 5 minutes. I agree when he gets going like last night he should have the ball, but come on, only 1 assist? at least give me 4 or 5. The whole team failed to move the ball properly today, hell, the guy with the most assists was Tim with 5 I think... pitifiul.

Nero
05-16-2006, 02:35 AM
Yup, I was definitely on the "we're getting too old now." Props to Finley for giving it 100%, but he's just not the same. Horry, I don't think he has much fire left in him. Van X is trying, but he's the little engine that can't. Barry's doing his best, but his best days are long gone. I really miss Devin.

Slinkyman
05-16-2006, 02:36 AM

Jared Jeffries PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-16-2006, 02:40 AM
Anyone can remember the debate on whether the Spurs are too old after acquiring MF and NVE, and giving up Devin Brown?

After seeing how the Mavs' youngsters flourish, I can't see why the Spurs should be conservative about bringing in their drafts picks from Europe and Argentina (is it still the salary cap concern? Just heard some report that Luis Scola has negotiated cheaper buyout terms with his team.) A long 3 who can rebound/defend is good, and Bowen always can be his mentor. This is also an urgency to make the bench younger and althletic, as evidenced by many regular seaon and playoff games where offensive rebounds were given up, and too many fast break points are lost with too few scored (lack of speed in both situations).

Looking forward to major exciting moves in this summer.
yeah I heard Scola got his buyout down to 3 Mil or something..Either way, We need some inside presence and younger blood to fill the spots of 3, 5. It'd be cool if we could have both Javtokas and Scola come over--or Scola traded for a good big man..

TDMVPDPOY
05-16-2006, 02:47 AM
tp should stop ballhogging and pass the ball more, we dont want a me. myself and i on this team, duncan needs to have more touches imo. pop should change the offensive system back imo. i dont like this 4 down, tp motion, high screen pick offensive bs.

bringin in a long 3 and usin bruce as a mentor is goin to be a huge gamble for us, i think we are better off lookin at tryin to trade for a defensive long 3 in the league, only teams that have long 3s with 2-3 nba experience and cheap are hawks/bulls and portland

bring in javtokas, i think he should start imo next season at 2.5-3.5mill

players that has to go
rasho the clumsy has to go
nazr the dropper has to go
orbs the true definition of white man cant jump has to go
3 of them combined for 10mill :(

a cheap veteran center would do for next season imo, then after that we bring over mahinmi and that other center.