PDA

View Full Version : anybody still think NVE is not hurting us?

GoSpurs21
05-16-2006, 12:06 AM
hats off to the Mavs young guns they played their hearts out.
But fuck you mouse you are the biggest ass hole ever.

by the way I still miss Devin Brown?

Timvp and Kori you still wish NVE was on this team. I dont give a shit what you say he has cost us momentum every fucking playoff game

SenorSpur
05-16-2006, 12:47 AM
When many of us in this forum were criticizing NVE for his continuous poor play, the common retort from the masses was usually, "he'll be HUGE for us in the playoffs" or "he's a volume shooter and will find his rhythm once the playoffs start".

OK. So the playoffs are here and the story with this guy is still the same. Quick shots early in the shot clock, slow footed and liability on defense.

His liabilities were especially glaring when Parker needed a blow, which forced NVE to be matched against Devin Harris or Jason Terry. A total mismatch. Young and Fast will always beat Old and Slow.

Face it folks. Admit it. The guy is done. He should've never been a part of this team in the first place. For the life of me, I cannot imagine what Pop and R.C. were thinking when they signed this guy. It's obvious they fell in love with the NVE from 3 years ago. I don't care what anyone says, they really "screwed the pooch" on this one.

Don't get me wrong. NVE is not the reason that we're down to Dallas, but his presence is a microcosm of what ails this team - too much old age, not enough quickness and no defense. The Mavs have exposed it.

picnroll
05-16-2006, 12:52 AM
This is an IQ test thread for T Park.

Winnipeg_Spur
05-16-2006, 01:30 AM
I liked how almost as soon as he got into the game he gave up consecutive "and-1s." It would've been hilarious if I wasn't so angry.

dieman8686
05-16-2006, 01:33 AM
I say NVE is hurting the Spurs, the guy is bringing too much drama to himself. One can tell Pop hates him, when asked about NVE's play in the postgame, he just waived it out fast with saying he barely got in any minutes.

loveforthegame
05-16-2006, 01:34 AM
And to think more than not said he would be the big signing (and not Finley) come playoff time.

He's been worthless.

SenorSpur
05-16-2006, 01:36 AM
I say NVE is hurting the Spurs, the guy is bringing too much drama to himself. One can tell Pop hates him, when asked about NVE's play in the postgame, he just waived it out fast with saying he barely got in any minutes.

Yeah I saw that. I still blame Pop and R.C. for making the decision to bring his ass to this team. It's been a total disaster.

If the old saying is true "you get what you pay for", there is a reason NVE was easily had at a "bargain basement" price. I hoped they learned their lessons about taking on other teams trash.

NuGGeTs-FaN
05-16-2006, 01:36 AM
welcome to the life of having a selfish NVE on your team who doesnt do anything for the team but cause issues and anger

baseline bum
05-16-2006, 01:39 AM
I'm a huge Van-Exel fan and have loved his game for years. He's done though. I hate seeing such a great competitor unable to give anything now.

2centsworth
05-16-2006, 01:42 AM
Nick never did anything to get himself in shape. When you're older you have got to do more conditioning. He still has game but he's lazy or his knee didn't allow him to work out.

GoSpurs21
05-16-2006, 01:44 AM
Kori and LJ you can ban me all you want...you still cant take away my Spurs season tickets so I am just gonna say it anyway

It's funny how a Jew (Stern) can give so many touch fouls to a Nazi (Dirk) and his bullshit boss (Cuban) that whines so much about fouls.

I am seriously thinking about giving up my season tickets to the next WWF league

I have never been so disillusioned, but then again I didnt start drinking until after the game.

Hats off to the young Mavs...but mouse is still the biggest asshole turncoat that ever lived

dieman8686
05-16-2006, 01:44 AM
I'm a huge Van-Exel fan and have loved his game for years. He's done though. I hate seeing such a great competitor unable to give anything now.
Agreed, I love the guy for his past, but now, to me he needs to retire before he damages his past.

rayray2k8
05-16-2006, 01:45 AM
Kori and LJ you can ban me all you want...you still cant take away my Spurs season tickets so I am just gonna say it anyway

It's funny how a Jew (Stern) can give so many touch fouls to a Nazi (Dirk) and his bullshit boss (Cuban) that whines so much about fouls.

I am seriously thinking about giving up my season tickets to the next WWF league

I have never been so disillusioned, but then again I didnt start drinking until after the game.

Hats off to the young Mavs...but mouse is still the biggest asshole turncoat that ever lived

yep..
Oh i think hes not logged on right now..
He was out there with the rest of the fans in dallas celebrating :rolleyes
Note: Do that AFTER you win the series. fucktards.

Sure do put the "ass" in class :wakeup

2centsworth
05-16-2006, 01:46 AM

you've had way too much to drink. Hope Kori cuts you a little slack.

GoSpurs21
05-16-2006, 01:46 AM
Agreed, I love the guy for his past, but now, to me he needs to retire before he damages his past.too bad Pop will still play him in game 5.

GoSpurs21
05-16-2006, 01:55 AM
you've had way too much to drink. Hope Kori cuts you a little slack.I could give too shits about getting any slack. Unlike the sheep in this country I am sick of getting fucked by the establishment...in both sports and government

thank GOD that I have made my own success against all odds (much like the Spurs) I am set for life.

please someone explain to me why I shouldnt follow the so called American dream an sell out my game 5 tickets to greedy Mavs fans??