PDA

View Full Version : For the love of God

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-16-2006, 03:41 AM
Keep NVE and Robert Horry out of these ballgames. Tony Parker absolutely torched the Mavs in the first quarter, and his reward? A front row seat on the bench to witness our lead evaporate in a matter of minutes. And TP wasnt just on the bench for one or two minutes, but almost half of the damn quarter. I'm tired of watching Van Exel get smoked by whoever he's guarding and then having them draw a foul on him when he doesnt even bother to fould hard enough so the goddamn shot doesnt go in. And Robert Horry...can you grab a rebound sometime? This guy needs to stay on the bench until the last quarter of a game, every time he's in any earlier I feel like scraping my eyes out with a rusty fucking spoon, its that bad for me. I see no hustle from him at all, and it makes me sick. Its not all his fault though, you can't just expect a guy to start games in the WCF after almost 7 months of seeing limited action, its just a bad deal the whole way around.

Buddy Holly
05-16-2006, 03:43 AM
YES! YES! YES!

Keep VanX out of the fucking game.

He killed us in this game with those two fouls that ended in "and 1."

I'd def. much rather have Beno in their cutting to the basket and getting the pass for an easy layup or hitting a corner three.

Nbadan
05-16-2006, 03:51 AM
Yep, Manu should be running the point when Tony rest. The only time I want NVX in the game is scrub time. Next year, lets get Speedy back!

NuGGeTs-FaN
05-16-2006, 04:11 AM
wow i never thought id be hearing Spurs fans wanting to keep horry out of playoff games lol.....

his time will come, game 5 a clutch 3 in the final seconds to keep the series alive. book it