PDA

View Full Version : I'll put my thoughts

polandprzem
05-16-2006, 04:25 AM
Hi it's me agaid polandprzem a quitter and banwagonner.

I wokeup this morning something befor 6am. to see how the spurs are doing. The second half just started and the spurs was up by 4-6 pts. And the battle was on, leading changes and all. I was thinking. Damn. Why the spurs can't make some stops and put get a valuable leading. They couldn't.
They lost even when they had 8 second in a regulation they blew it (I haven't seen a game yet) so I can't tell you about that last play.
And then in OT the Dallas decided to make a push and they won a game ,a battle and are close to winning a war.
[the forum stoped working but good thing I had to go to hospital, and give a forum and my thinking a chance and time]

AJ is a genius but I realy do not care.

What I care is the spurs and how they blew a chance of winning their second game in 3 straight contest (fricking flashback from 2004). It could happend then but now?

The club wining record in regular, an addicion of Finley, a 'better' Mohammed that all was an almost sure thing that will lead us o the Finals.

But something strange is happening. The spurs are not playing with their bigs and can't get put them back in against the team like dallas. SPURS ARE PLAYING WITH SIX GUYS that is absolutely not right. Where is the "one of the deepest benches in a franchise history" and where is one of the deepest benches in the NBA?
I don't know.
The spurs are an experienced team, a team who should be great at the end of games, and they were till now. Absolutely collaps even when they fought they lost to a better team. A team with more weapons.

Look. Remember how in last years PO vs Seattle Daniels or Wilkins stepped up?, how this year Bonzi did it? And how right now Stackhouse, Howard and esp Devin Harris stepped up for Dallas?
The spurs do not have that kind of guy and never had. That's why everybody are so excited about what Jaren jackson did, Horry did, or even Kerr did. But that was a moments. And now we don't have even Horry to save our ass. That's just sorry.

I don't realy care about how the game was officiating cause in 10 years from now nobody will be remembering that. Only champions counts. (Ask 2004 LA team and an injured karl malone).

Yeah, and they say taht with Tim Duncan you get the wins you get the ring. Well not enymore. This is the best spurs team with the lead of Tim Duncan and they can't get it done. That's sad.

And I don't buy that bullshit "Spurs can't win every year".
WTF is that?
The Bulls could pulloff 3peat 2 times, LAkers could win 3 straight. But the spurs can't even repeat. That's why the spurs won't get they credit and that's why Timmmy D will be questiond for being the best Forward of all time.
And all those previous championship ring will be considered as a fluke. More or less but a fluke.
I'm sick of it.
I'm sick of people saying the spurs are soft and they can't even repeat but for now they seems to have a right. And I'm not feeling well.

ponky
05-16-2006, 04:30 AM
You're comparing the Spurs to the Bulls during the Jordan era? Haha, maybe you should get some more sleep.

polandprzem
05-16-2006, 04:41 AM
You're comparing the Spurs to the Bulls during the Jordan era? Haha, maybe you should get some more sleep.
No thanks. I slept enough.

I saw that last shot in a regulation by Tim. He was on a isolation and should have finished it.

polandprzem
05-16-2006, 10:26 AM
lemme bump

polandprzem
05-16-2006, 02:27 PM
I still can't believe how long can the spurs fans cry.
They wokeup in the morning and the first thing what they did is to hit the ST and start a NEW thread. The worst thing is that they are writing about the same stuff.
So I must to look for quality posts and wasting my time.

I remember whan I posted something about my worries about the spurs going into the playoffs and then I was called a crybaby and things like that. Those ppl were so confuident and so cocky , and so sure...
Now - you see how it is.
And this shit won't help cause the spurs are 1-3 and nothing can change that. But still I hear excusses and excusses. Refs bad, mavs bad, Cuban bad, weather bad....
And some posts are fabulous with their conspiracy, unbelievable.
And still the spurs are 1-3

pussyface
05-16-2006, 03:06 PM
there is a high-level conspiracy involving the officials...i will be posting evidence of this soon...just tying up a few loose ends...i will get the information out.