PDA

View Full Version : Spurs' Game 5 Strategy

NoMoneyDown
05-16-2006, 07:32 AM
Don't show up at all in protest of the absolutely horrid officiating the last two games. Seriously. This would (hopefully) send a message to the front office about the sad state of affairs with NBA officials.

I don't want to take anything away from how the Dallas Mavericks have played, but come on ... let the damn players play for krisake.

Trifecta
05-16-2006, 07:37 AM
Pray for defense!!!!!

WalterBenitez
05-16-2006, 07:42 AM
pst you already got the game plan for 4th game ... took it, email to POP and implement it...
otherwise ... if you are a religous person ... pray .... you also have candles, spirit, vodoo ...

Winnipeg_Spur
05-16-2006, 07:45 AM
Fuck that. The thing that's impressed me the most the last two games is that bad call after bad call the Spurs have kept playing, showing an insane amount of heart. The more shots the Spurs made, the worse the calls became, but they just kept playing through it. If the calls continue to be this bad, then so be it, but I want the Spurs to go out swinging, like the last two games.

williemoonshine
05-16-2006, 07:53 AM
Spurs had a chance to win both games 3 and 4, bad calls or not and they didnt come through. If we lose this series, its because we got out played by a solid team not because the bad calls. Spurs cant keep playing this pace where they are trading baskets with Dallas because thier guys have been hot this series. Above all this has to come down to three solid games of Spurs defense, otherwise see you all in October.