PDA

View Full Version : An open letter to SpursTalk

Party Girl
05-16-2006, 08:07 AM
This is a plea to the Gods here at SpursTalk to do something for the real Spur fans who want to enjoy at least one game this season without all these bandwagon Spur fans ruining it for the rest of us.

When the Spurs win game "5"? We don't need to have all these fools like

Psyco
who make topics like this.........
Official Quitters Thread: we are done

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41180

And posters like ........
terzappi
That spam the site with topics like these............

"It's over!"
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41188

Doesn't SpursTalk owe it to the long time Spur Fans who have not given up yet to have a BandWagon free Tuesday?

Can't you at least give these fair weather lowlife wannabe fans a 12 hour Ban so the rest of the real Spur fans can talk about game 6 without having to read all the posts they will make as they flip flop and act like they where fans in the first place?

It's bad enough to read so called spur fans bail out on their team, but what is worst is watching them try to climb back on the wagon.

We the spursTalk supporters really try not to ask for much since this site does more than any other site on the www for it's posters, But we would love for someone in charge to take charge and do what you can so we can have at least one day that is bandwagon free,

Thank you
Debbie

Smackie Chan
05-16-2006, 08:19 AM
As a Maverick fan I support this petition and I will sign it also.

Mark Allen

Brianna
05-16-2006, 08:26 AM
God I hope this happens Count me in also.

Brianna

mouse
05-16-2006, 08:43 AM
Your not going to get much support since 45% of the Spur Fans are already off the Spurs wagon and the other 45% are just to embarassed to admit they are also.

That only leaves 10% of real Spur fans who are left and 5% of them are to pissed off to sign anything.

Hooters Girl
05-16-2006, 09:02 AM
I think kori will look into this so count me in please :)

Big Worm
05-16-2006, 03:52 PM
Add ALVEREZ6 to the list and I'm in patna

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2006, 03:54 PM
Add ALVEREZ6 to the list and I'm in patna

:lmao ditto

mouse
05-16-2006, 04:03 PM
What I find fascinating is that people who jump off the band wagon are stupid enough to admit it on a public website.

Why not keep that shit to yourself ? :lmao

Unregistered
05-16-2006, 04:07 PM

That's what I'm saying. Just fucking leave, dude. Noone will even know you're gone, why make yourself look like a moron in the process? :lol

I'm still on the Spurs wagon ... but that doesn't mean I'm not pissed off. :drunk

Troll
05-16-2006, 04:19 PM
If you think the Spurs are not going to win it all that is one thing, Your not giving up your just saying what your think will or will not take place. It's your right to have a say.

But to say it's over when you still have 4 quarters of Basketball left to play?

You make yourself look like someone who does not deserve to be called a Sports fan period. After all how many here could make good Boston RedSox fans? Or Chicago Cubs fans? Those poor sapps go decades without a ring and yet they hang in there.

Folks here are not even a full year away from just winning an NBA Championship and they act like a bunch of 7 year olds who just found out Barney died.

And this city wants an NFL team? Nigra please :lmao

You people need some real help if you think you can be a San Antonio Saints fans.

nbascribe
05-16-2006, 04:40 PM
Don't pay any attention to mouse....he jumped off the spurs bandwagon when the spurs won their first title!!

Dan Rather
05-16-2006, 04:43 PM
Who cares what team he roots for? the dude makes some good points, maybe your just upset your cuz your part of the fair weather fans he is talking about.

DeeBo
05-16-2006, 04:45 PM
nbascribe is just another POOH screen name so that tells you how much he knows :lmao

Al Sharpton
05-16-2006, 04:47 PM
I met nbascribe he is a wannbe Black man who is really a Mexican that lives in FloresVille :lmao

Dude
05-16-2006, 04:48 PM
Sign me up on this list.

Rydia
05-16-2006, 04:56 PM
I will ALWAYS be a spurs fan! And I think we will take it in SEVEN!!

jman3000
05-16-2006, 04:59 PM
Threads are getting a tad annoying and if we lose... we lose. I've already come to the conclusion that I will not let the game of basketball make me depressed (like in 04)
it's just a game... and as long as I can honestly say that the Mavs deserved to win (which I'm wrestling with at the moment) I have no problem with the Spurs losing... if that is indeed the outcome.

Spurs in 7

reddog 99
05-16-2006, 05:11 PM
What I find fascinating is that people who jump off the band wagon are stupid enough to admit it on a public website.

You mean like you MOUSE! :blah

mouse
05-16-2006, 06:35 PM
You mean like you MOUSE! :blah

let's get one thing straight here and now!...... I did not JUMP off the Spurs wagon!!

I DOVE off the sumbitch :lmao

Mrs.Tlong
05-16-2006, 06:37 PM
As a Blazers fan I have nothing better to do in the post season then support this petition!

Count me in!

T Park.
05-16-2006, 06:46 PM
Ok who is on this shit list so far?

ALVERZ6
GoSpurs21
BuddyHolly
FlashGordon
who else?...........

Mrs.Tlong
05-16-2006, 06:48 PM
JT has jumped ship at least 4 times in the game chats.

SoCalSpursFan
05-16-2006, 06:48 PM
you can still be a huge fan but also think the spurs are going to lose the series? no?

Beaverfuzz
05-16-2006, 07:03 PM
Your not going to get much support since 45% of the Spur Fans are already off the Spurs wagon and the other 45% are just to embarassed to admit they are also.

That only leaves 10% of real Spur fans who are left and 5% of them are to pissed off to sign anything.

I find it ironic that Mavs fans comment about bandwagons. Ro Blackman and Derek Harper who?

I am Tom
05-16-2006, 07:04 PM
you can still be a huge fan but also think the spurs are going to lose the series? no?

As long as you keep it to yourself :lmao

SoCalSpursFan
05-16-2006, 07:07 PM
As long as you keep it to yourself :lmao

ha...i hear that

RON ARTEST
05-16-2006, 07:09 PM
yes but there is a difference between thinking they are going to lose then making threads saying stupid shit like its over and we suck and fire pop for not playing nazr or rasho. you dont have to be a homer but you dont have to bring a whole bunch of negative crap and bring everyone else down when they are already upset. thats what they are trying to say. i have been acting like a troll lately but im done with that garbage. sign me up for this to spurs fans.

conneaut615
05-16-2006, 09:01 PM
Agree 100% - sign me up.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-16-2006, 09:30 PM
I still Believe.