PDA

View Full Version : You're All Right!

island_dude
05-16-2006, 08:56 AM
It's just a big conspiracy by Stern and the NBA to knock the dreaded Spurs out of the playoffs. Cuban has so much money he can pay to get whatever he wants. It's the world against the Spurs, that's it. :depressed

Hook Dem
05-16-2006, 08:58 AM
Gloat while you can idiot!

island_dude
05-16-2006, 09:02 AM
Gloat while you can idiot!
The series isn't over yet, but you people are beyond ridiculous.

NoMoneyDown
05-16-2006, 09:04 AM

Then by all means, go find another board where your intelligence can be met with equality. (Please)

101A
05-16-2006, 09:05 AM
It's just a big conspiracy by Stern and the NBA to knock the dreaded Spurs out of the playoffs. Cuban has so much money he can pay to get whatever he wants. It's the world against the Spurs, that's it. :depressed

Unfortunately for you, no it's not.

It's a consipiracy to set up a Friday night, prime-time, let's see if the World Champs get eliminated ratings bonanza; followed by a Game 7 - Western Conference Powerhouse winner-take-all brawl on Sunday! You think it's coincidence that Stern makes the big anouncement RIGHT NOW about new playoff seeding? Making sure EVERYONE is aware the two best teams in the West are playing RIGHT NOW???

It's not an anti-Spur conspiracy. It's a pro $$$$ conspiracy. Just like the two Lakers victories in LA in the first round. You remember them, right?

Ultimately, the better team will win a 7 game series. Even this one.
Spurs in 7.

(BTW, a great omen; check out my post count)

ICE3000
05-16-2006, 09:08 AM

No conspiracy just piss poor refs

island_dude
05-16-2006, 09:10 AM
I guess you people took me seriously. :lol

degenerate_gambler
05-16-2006, 09:10 AM

I dont buy the conspiracy shit for one second dude. To me, SA's execution down the stretch of Game's 3 & 4 have cost them as much as any bad call by the zebras.

That said, this is an SA board so it stands to reason you're gonna hear ranting and raving about the incompetence of the refs to call a consistent game both ways. If you dont like it, tough shit.

LEONARD
05-16-2006, 10:10 AM
Ultimately, the better team will win a 7 game series. Even this one.
Spurs in 7.

That's what everybody says...remember it :fro