PDA

View Full Version : Why did we even sign Horry...

fraga
05-16-2006, 09:18 AM
I mean I thought he f*cked off during the regular season because he was supposed to "come alive" during the playoffs where he's most deadly. Has anyone seen this guy. Where has Mr. Big Shot Rob gone....anybody...anyone...he's been pretty much non existant in this series...what the hell...Now is supposedly his time to shine...I thought this is what he lives for...the Playoffs...

spursparker9
05-16-2006, 09:25 AM
he is overhyped....

CubanMustGo
05-16-2006, 09:27 AM
You guys have such short memories. I guess you forget how he singlehandedly saved us in Game 5 of last year's finals ... but the sad fact of the matter is that he's not as young as he used to be, he's being asked to play defense a lot harder than normal, and the combination is wearing on him.

Even so there was still an article in yesterday's Dallas Morning News saying how the Mavs are terrified that he's going to hit a big shot at some point.

pache100
05-16-2006, 09:28 AM
I don't think he's "overhyped". He is being overplayed right now, though, IMO.

leemajors
05-16-2006, 09:32 AM
horry saved the championship last year, i'll take him any day.

Budkin
05-16-2006, 09:39 AM
Can't believe you are bagging on Horry after what he did for us last year.

SenorSpur
05-16-2006, 09:55 AM
Horry has earned the right to not be criticized. Have you forgotten what he did for us last year versus Detroit? This season has nothing to do with Horry's contribution (or lack thereof).

DarrinS
05-16-2006, 09:56 AM
Why are we ragging on Robert Horry?

Horry For 3!
05-16-2006, 10:01 AM
:lmao fraga is a stupid fuck

I guess you forgot if it wasn't for Horry in Game 5, we might not even have a chance to repeat this year

Momma_monkey
05-16-2006, 10:05 AM
Rest his ass today. Pump him up to kick some ass. Kick Dirk's ass if he's not gonna score at least hurt someone and make it worth it. So what if he gets kicked out. Lay some hurt on Dirk or Terry. Wake up the monster!!!!!!!!!!!

jcrod
05-16-2006, 10:06 AM
Screw that shit, its not last yr. We need some production now. We'll re-live his moments after his career is done. Right now we need some one who's going to do something out there and obviously he's isn't do jack shit. He should never be the only big out there.

Momma_monkey
05-16-2006, 10:10 AM

I guess you forgot if it wasn't for Horry in Game 5, we might not even have a chance to repeat this year

Oh he said Stupid Fuck!! :lol

No he's not!!!!

fraga
05-16-2006, 10:21 AM

Yeah...LAST YEAR...of course everyone knows what he did last year you freakin retard...if you can read...you would realize I'm talking about this year...I swear...go hump a door knob you'll feel better...

We need him NOW...you would think he'd realize that...where have his big shots gone...