PDA

View Full Version : Question for Spurs Fans

LEONARD
05-16-2006, 09:19 AM
Why would Stern and the NBA WANT to help the Mavs and the biggest pain the butt owner in the league??

Seriously...wouldn't they want to screw them around if anything?? Then they could collect more fine money too... :lol

pache100
05-16-2006, 09:21 AM
Why would Stern and the NBA WANT to help the Mavs and the biggest pain the butt owner in the league??

Seriously...wouldn't they want to screw them around if anything?? Then they could collect more fine money too... :lol

I'm not sure they WANT to help the Mavs. I don't think this is about the Mavs.

CubanMustGo
05-16-2006, 09:22 AM

Stupid question. It's all about TV ratings. The fines the L gets from Cueball pale in comparison to how much more they could charge with a big market team like Dallas vs a small market team like SA.

Dallas-Cleveland is probably Stern's wet dream right now.

pache100
05-16-2006, 09:24 AM
Dallas-Cleveland is probably Stern's wet dream right now.

:lol

2centsworth
05-16-2006, 09:25 AM

Seriously...wouldn't they want to screw them around if anything?? Then they could collect more fine money too... :lolleague is not fixed, but the refs are intimidated.

td4mvp21
05-16-2006, 09:34 AM

He doesn't-they are just conspiracy theories. I wouldn't be surprised if Cuban paid them off, or at least attempted to because that sounds like something he'd do, but in reality, I don't think that would happen. Mavs just got REALLY good home cooking.