PDA

View Full Version : Championship will

JamStone
05-16-2006, 10:11 AM
Spurs are the defending champs. They must show it now. Now, I understand that plenty of fans will blame the officials or even the sudden rotation changes, but that is all irrelevant now, because no matter how much Spurs fans get upset, it won't change the series score of Dallas up 3-1.

Now, as a Pistons fan, I'd like to make an analogy. And, I realize that the Mavs are significantly better than the Cavs. And, I know that the Spurs have a much better argument in complaining about officiating. But, here's what I say ... the Pistons are clearly much better than the Cavaliers and the Spurs are clearly much better than the Mavericks. Well, then Pistons and Spurs, FUCKING PLAY LIKE IT. Leave no doubt. Don't give the officials the opportunity to be a factor.

Now, again, it's much easier to say that about the Pistons because I think talent-wise, the Pistons are much better than the Cavs, while the Mavs are getting closer and closer to being on the same level as the Spurs. But, I still think the Spurs are the better team.

What ticks me off is that I know that the Pistons can play better. Just like I know the Spurs can play better.

Anyway, just a take ... these two so-called champions better get their acts together.

CubanMustGo
05-16-2006, 10:12 AM
:tu

nkdlunch
05-16-2006, 10:14 AM
Love this positivism after a "weird" loss last night and being down 3-1.

Game 5 is ours, that's a fact. So let's pull the shocker in Dallas!!!!! Horry anyone??

1Parker1
05-16-2006, 10:15 AM
I never thought Pistons fans would have more class than Mavs fans...

CubanMustGo
05-16-2006, 10:17 AM
Pistons fans have ALWAYS shown a great deal of class, and especially after the loss to SA in last year's Finals.

jcrod
05-16-2006, 10:17 AM

Why not, they always been.

SpursWoman
05-16-2006, 10:18 AM

:tu

degenerate_gambler
05-16-2006, 10:19 AM
... these two so-called champions better get their acts together.

That means bringing it for the full 48.

1Parker1
05-16-2006, 10:19 AM

:lol Well, I guess I just realized it now...

NASHville
05-16-2006, 10:22 AM
The Spurs can win the next two if they play the way they are capable.

1Parker1
05-16-2006, 10:23 AM
The Spurs can win the next two if they play the way they are capable.

:tu That's very true. And if Pop finally figures out that we need more of Rasho/Oberto out there.

Spurs need to take it one game at a time. This series is worse for me than .4, because at least then you knew it was against the Lakers who had a freaking hall of fame team. Mavs are not that much greater than the Spurs that they should be up 3-1 with a chance to take out the spurs in...........5 :wow

austinfan
05-16-2006, 10:24 AM

There's no contest between the Pistons and Mavs fans on this board. The Pistons fans actually visit the whole season and are some of the most basketball-knowledgeable people here. Most of the Mavs fans just stop by to lob cheap shots, not to actually engage in discussion.

If the Spurs don't win this series, here's hoping the Pistons will give the Mavs an ass-waxing in the Finals the likes of which the NBA has never seen. 4-0, baby. (Ha, ha! Would serve Stern right!) That's assuming that the Mavs could make it past Phoenix--I have serious doubts about that.

theMUHMEshow
05-16-2006, 10:27 AM
Spurs are the defending champs. They must show it now. Now, I understand that plenty of fans will blame the officials or even the sudden rotation changes, but that is all irrelevant now, because no matter how much Spurs fans get upset, it won't change the series score of Dallas up 3-1.

Now, as a Pistons fan, I'd like to make an analogy. And, I realize that the Mavs are significantly better than the Cavs. And, I know that the Spurs have a much better argument in complaining about officiating. But, here's what I say ... the Pistons are clearly much better than the Cavaliers and the Spurs are clearly much better than the Mavericks. Well, then Pistons and Spurs, FUCKING PLAY LIKE IT. Leave no doubt. Don't give the officials the opportunity to be a factor.

Now, again, it's much easier to say that about the Pistons because I think talent-wise, the Pistons are much better than the Cavs, while the Mavs are getting closer and closer to being on the same level as the Spurs. But, I still think the Spurs are the better team.

What ticks me off is that I know that the Pistons can play better. Just like I know the Spurs can play better.

Anyway, just a take ... these two so-called champions better get their acts together.

You kiss so much ass on here it makes me PUKE :drunk

TDMVPDPOY
05-16-2006, 10:34 AM
go go power rangers, the mighty morphin power rangers!!!

queeniesuck
05-16-2006, 10:49 AM
The Mavs have more championship will than the Spurs. The Mavs keep fighting until the end. My only regret is we could not get the first game win, it should have been a clean sweep series. Look for the Mavs to close the series tomorrow, word!

jcrod
05-16-2006, 10:56 AM
The Mavs have more championship will than the Spurs. The Mavs keep fighting until the end. My only regret is we could not get the first game win, it should have been a clean sweep series. Look for the Mavs to close the series tomorrow, word!

Championship WILL????????????? Sunny, you don't have championship will until you win a championship. And the Mavs aren't the Cowboys.

CommonMavsTroll
05-16-2006, 10:58 AM
First off, the Pistons fans that come here are just bandwagon fans. theyre not from Detroit.

Second, theyre nice to you because they owned you in the regular season. They want to see you over the Mavs in the finals, because the Mavs own the Pistons.

queeniesuck
05-16-2006, 11:00 AM
We will win the championship this year. Spurs will not win the championship this year.
Stop talking about past history, what important is now, fa sho!

JamStone
05-16-2006, 11:00 AM
You kiss so much ass on here it makes me PUKE :drunk

Tell that to Brutalis, whott, Can't Be Faded, and Obstructed View (among others). :fro

jcrod
05-16-2006, 11:01 AM
First off, the Pistons fans that come here are just bandwagon fans. theyre not from Detroit.

Second, theyre nice to you because they owned you in the regular season. They want to see you over the Mavs in the finals, because the Mavs own the Pistons.

Here we go again. Yeah if you watch basketball you would know that they owned us during the regular season last yr and do you know how last yr ended?????

The Mavs don't own shit until you win the whole damn thing. Detroit will own the Mavs. They wouldn't have to go small like the SPurs to match up. They have big athletic big man to match up.

jcrod
05-16-2006, 11:02 AM
We will win the championship this year. Spurs will not win the championship this year.
Stop talking about past history, what important is now, fa sho!

Shit When did the Mavs win, its not over till it's over. FA SHO!!!

~Sweetmelody~
05-16-2006, 11:19 AM
There's no contest between the Pistons and Mavs fans on this board. The Pistons fans actually visit the whole season and are some of the most basketball-knowledgeable people here. Most of the Mavs fans just stop by to lob cheap shots, not to actually engage in discussion.

If the Spurs don't win this series, here's hoping the Pistons will give the Mavs an ass-waxing in the Finals the likes of which the NBA has never seen. 4-0, baby. (Ha, ha! Would serve Stern right!) That's assuming that the Mavs could make it past Phoenix--I have serious doubts about that.

ITA! with everything you said.
In past years, I always cheer a Texas team out of some Texas loyalty or some shit like that but I think for the first time I will be cheering for the other team, mainly due to the fact that some of the Mav fans irritate me with their sarcasm-filled posts. It was also just as bad when I attended the last game of the regular season and had some Mav fans 4 rows behind me being obnoxious. :madrun