PDA

View Full Version : AT&T Center! Isn't it about Godamn time?

SA210
05-16-2006, 11:18 AM
For the godamn Spurs front office to stop being cheap little pansies and fork out and get 19,000 Bangers and Black T-Shirts for the entire godamn crowd?

If there was ever a time, the time is NOW!!!
The fans need to go the extra godamn mile ten FOLD!!!

The Spurs office need to quit being at the bottom of the league with all their bullshit creativity and they need to stop being cheap asses!! I hardly ever curse but I'm fuckin pissed at these fuckin' bogus called games.

Everyone needs to email the Spurs and call them and frickin' get on there asses. BLACKOUT and BANGERS.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/news/club_directory.html

If there is ever a godamn time for the fans to be freakin rabid and ready to blow the top off the fucking joint, it is Tomorrow night.

If the Spurs office had any balls, they would get some damn bangers for EVERYONE and BLACK T-Shirts for EVERYONE or do something godamn extraordinary.

If I see pom poms, I'm gonna drive off a fuckin cliff.

Email the news, tell em to get the word out and for everyone to fuckin wear black, because I know the Spurs office won't do shit. This is it Spurs fans. We need to come correct, NOW!!!

Screw the excuses of not having enough time to get it done. The Spurs got money. Money talks. DO SOMETHING.

And the fans better be on there godamn frickin' feet the whole godamn game and it better be the loudest arena that SPORTS has ever fuckin seen. And they better chant against the godamn refs in protest to let the fuckin world know about this bullshit!

The loudest you have ever seen or heard needs to be tomorrow night!
Make your calls and emails Spurs fans. Let's get it done.

Who fuckin agrees?! :makemyday

:pctoss

SA210
05-16-2006, 11:37 AM
Where you at Spurs fans?!!

SA210
05-16-2006, 12:33 PM
Buellar, Buellar...

SA Gunslinger
05-16-2006, 12:50 PM
Well, I hope Spurs Fans buy up all the tickets because you know those pricks from Dallas will be calling in sick on Wednesday and invading SA to get ticks.

SA210
05-16-2006, 01:05 PM
Well, I hope Spurs Fans buy up all the tickets because you know those pricks from Dallas will be calling in sick on Wednesday and invading SA to get ticks.
no kidding.

Kori Ellis
05-16-2006, 01:06 PM
I'm sure they'll be more Mavs fans at AT&T than Game 1 or 2, because tons of Spurs fans have given up and are probably selling their tickets as we speak.

td4mvp21
05-16-2006, 01:08 PM
I'm sure they'll be more Mavs fans at AT&T than Game 1 or 2, because tons of Spurs fans have given up and are probably selling their tickets as we speak.

I hope thats not right...

SA210
05-16-2006, 01:09 PM

Shame on them. Anyone giving their tickets away, at least give them to Spurs fans.

Kori Ellis
05-16-2006, 01:10 PM
Did you see how many Mavs fans were at AT&T at the last Spurs/Mavs game of the regular season? There were rows and rows of Mavs fans in the lower deck all over the place (meaning season ticket holders had sold their tickets). Tomorrow night will probably be the same thing.

SA210
05-16-2006, 01:12 PM
Did you see how many Mavs fans were at AT&T at the last Spurs/Mavs game of the regular season? There were rows and rows of Mavs fans in the lower deck all over the place (meaning season ticket holders had sold their tickets). Tomorrow night will probably be the same thing.
Man, this is really upsetting. We need to represent at AT&T tomorrow night.

BANGERS, BLACKOUT and get LOUD!!

sa_butta
05-16-2006, 01:12 PM
Did you see how many Mavs fans were at AT&T at the last Spurs/Mavs game of the regular season? There were rows and rows of Mavs fans in the lower deck all over the place (meaning season ticket holders had sold their tickets). Tomorrow night will probably be the same thing.That really sucks, I know there are times when season ticket holders cant go, but seriously dont give up your tickets to Mavs fans, Im sure they wouldnt.

angel_luv
05-16-2006, 01:13 PM

That makes me so angry. I wish I was rich enough to buy all the seats and fill them with true Spurs fans.

Kori Ellis
05-16-2006, 01:13 PM
Well there's over 500 tickets on Ticket Exchange, Spurs fans without tickets need to buy some tickets and be there.

SA210
05-16-2006, 01:14 PM
That really sucks, I know there are times when season ticket holders cant go, but seriously dont give up your tickets to Mavs fans.
I can't stand sellouts. You're a damn season ticket holder so that you can go to every game. The least you can do when you sellout and give up on your team is give or sell them to SPURS fans.

SA210
05-16-2006, 01:15 PM
That makes me so angry. I wish I was rich enough to buy all the seats and fill them with true Spurs fans.

I wish I was rich enough to blackout the arena and provide bangers for everyone. Something the Spurs office should do.

sa_butta
05-16-2006, 01:15 PM
Well there's over 500 tickets on Ticket Exchange, Spurs fans without tickets need to buy some tickets and be there.WOW, Ive never seen you w/o any Vbookie. This series must have killed you.

td4mvp21
05-16-2006, 01:17 PM
Two tickets in section 16 are ELEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS.

Trainwreck2100
05-16-2006, 01:17 PM
Well I got work tommorow, so no going for me.

sa_butta
05-16-2006, 01:18 PM
I can't stand sellouts. You're a damn season ticket holder so that you can go to every game. The least you can do when you sellout and give up on your team is give or sell them to SPURS fans.Not true there is a guy I work with that cant go to every game because of work but he gives them up to Spurs fans only.

T Park
05-16-2006, 01:18 PM
the blackout thing is stupid.

Gimmicky as well, only teams like the HEat and Clippers do stupid shit like that.

Im sure there will be bangers too, there always is.

Kori Ellis
05-16-2006, 01:19 PM
WOW, Ive never seen you w/o any Vbookie. This series must have killed you.

No, I bet it all during the Kings series. I figured that we are probably putting everyone back to $500 at the end of the playoffs anyway, so it didn't matter :lol

sa_butta
Two tickets in section 16 are ELEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS.I could sell my car and still be short.

T Park
when you put the tickets on ticket exchange you don't know who buys the tickets.

If a Mavs fan buys em, you have no control over it.

Kori Ellis

Gimmicky as well, only teams like the HEat and Clippers do stupid shit like that.

Actually the blackout thing would be cool. But the Spurs don't handout shirts like they do at other arenas. Either they're too cheap or just don't do the planning.

sa_butta
05-16-2006, 01:21 PM
No, I bet it all during the Kings series. I figured that we are probably putting everyone back to $500 at the end of the playoffs anyway, so it didn't matter :lolI guess with all that stuff and the bravatar I didnt even notice till now. I just got to mil, Im trying to be cautious.

SpursWoman
05-16-2006, 01:21 PM
I don't know ... but all of that white in Miami is creepy. It looks like an insane asylum.. :wow :lol

sa_butta
05-16-2006, 01:22 PM
when you put the tickets on ticket exchange you don't know who buys the tickets.

If a Mavs fan buys em, you have no control over it.I thought of that too, but couldnt you find a Spurs fan who wants to go and sell it to them?

sa_butta
05-16-2006, 01:23 PM
I don't know ... but all of that white in Miami is creepy. It looks like an insane asylum.. :wow :lolOr a KKK meeting.

KingsFanWithoutName

T Park
but couldnt you find a Spurs fan who wants to go and sell it to them

You could.

But why should you have to go to such lengths.

kskonn
05-16-2006, 01:25 PM
I am not selling mine I will be there. But damn 11,000 dollars could pay for my tickets next year.

that is insane.

Spurologist
05-16-2006, 01:26 PM
Or a KKK meeting.

that's uncalled for.

sa_butta
05-16-2006, 01:26 PM
You could.

But why should you have to go to such lengths.To make sure our Home Court stays our Home Court. If I had season tickets and I knew I couldnt go there are lots of people I could sell to.

~Sweetmelody~
05-16-2006, 01:27 PM

That was the game I attended and I was shocked at how many Mavs fans were there- and then shocked at how annoying they were. Too bad I don't have any money to attend this game, if not I would be right there cheering my team and booing the Mavericks.

sa_butta
05-16-2006, 01:27 PM
that's uncalled for.It was joke man, give me a break. Ive seen much worse on this board.

Tek_XX
05-16-2006, 01:29 PM
There's going to be more than enough spurs fans in the building

SA210
05-16-2006, 01:32 PM

Quit being closed-minded T Park. The blackout would be awesome.

It definitely would be better than anything we have ever done.

A Blackout with 19,000 white bangers.

That would be scary and we could get loud and help the Spurs out. Quit being lazy. I saw you saying the other day that fans can't stand and yell all game long. Then give your tickets to fans that will.

J.T.
05-16-2006, 01:32 PM
I'd go if I could get a ticket for like $30... $70 for shit in Club 200 is a little out of my price range. If I could get something for the usual price I would be there and lose my voice by halftime. Spurs fans need to SHOW UP more than ever. More than Game 7 last year. And that was a loud fucking game, I didn't recover from that for 2 weeks.

~Sweetmelody~
05-16-2006, 01:35 PM
Quit being closed-minded T Park. The blackout would be awesome.

It definitely would be better than anything we have ever done.
A Blackout with 19,000 white bangers.
That would be scary and we could get loud and help the Spurs out. Quit being lazy. I saw you saying the other day that fans can't stand and yell all game long. Then give your tickets to fans that will.

I think it's a great idea. It sends a message- we never give up.

Kori Ellis
05-16-2006, 01:35 PM
Just for info for anyone who is interested, there's tickets starting at $46.

http://www.stubhub.com/san-antonio-spurs-playoff-tickets/?event_id=283335

http://www.buyselltix.com/

SA210
05-16-2006, 01:36 PM

Make your calls and send them your emails Spurs fans.

I did both.

Blackout and Bangers. Kori's right, if the Spurs office doesn't hand them out, it's not gonna happen.

If there was ever a time, the time is NOW!!

T Park
05-16-2006, 01:36 PM

Go to hell, keep your talking down to everyone and preaching to people who give a shit.

:flipoff

T Park
05-16-2006, 01:37 PM

so thats why they lost game 2.

No black shirts!!!!

SA210
05-16-2006, 01:39 PM
Go to hell, keep your talking down to everyone and preaching to people who give a shit.

:flipoff
What the hell is your problem? You always put people down. Don't come at me with that crap.

We need to rally our rabid fans together and help out our team. If your not on the same page and think that our arena has been just fine so far :rolleyes, then get off the bus.

SA210
05-16-2006, 01:39 PM
so thats why they lost game 2.

No black shirts!!!!
That's not the point. Go to some other thread, lazy one.

SA210
05-16-2006, 01:42 PM

Make your calls and send them your emails Spurs fans.

I did both.

Blackout and Bangers. Kori's right, if the Spurs office doesn't hand them out, it's not gonna happen.

Mixability
05-16-2006, 01:52 PM
I wish T Pork would stick do his usual self and jump off the bridge when we went 1-1.

Vashner
05-16-2006, 01:58 PM
He got burned too bad last year... he's waiting till the ship really sinks this time I imagine.

Drill Instructor
05-16-2006, 02:00 PM

Whats your excuse fatbody?!
Are you afraid they won't have your fucking size?!!

Perhaps they should handout jelly donuts!!
Would that make you feel better Private T Pyle?!!

EVAY
05-16-2006, 02:03 PM
I don't know ... but all of that white in Miami is creepy. It looks like an insane asylum.. :wow :lol

Miami IS an insane asylum. We have season tickets and the people next to us sell theirs all the time. I bought them for the first two games of the first series, but agree to do it before I found out that they were charging THREE TIMES THE FACE VALUE OF THE TIX!
I can't keep doing that...but it makes me SICK to have Dallas fans right next to me yelling and screaming. I just think it's rude to do that in someone else's house. Seriously, it takes gobs of money to buy all the playoff tickets. You know that wierd guy from L.A. who always come to the playoff games wherever they are? He pays about $8K per seat per game. And somebody in the front row always sells their tickets to them.

How about all the box seats? It always bugs me to see boxes sitting empty during the games. I wuld like to see the Spurs front office tell the box holders that if they have empty seats in them by the end of the first quarter of any game, that the Spurs office will give the seats away to kids from the charity ticket seats. How about Spurs officials? Got guts?

ploto
05-16-2006, 02:33 PM
Hate to admit it. The fans in Dallas are much louder and stand for infinitely more of the game than Spurs fans do. I was on my tippie toes the whole fourth quarter and overtime trying to see the game. The number of Spurs fans in Dallas was scarce as compared to the number of Dallas fans that have been at the games in SA.

SA210
05-16-2006, 02:34 PM
Well, we better get damn serious starting before opening tip.

SA210
05-16-2006, 02:53 PM
I wish I were rich enough give out 19,000 referee shirts at the AT&T Center.

Slomo
05-16-2006, 02:57 PM
I don't know ... but all of that white in Miami is creepy. It looks like an insane asylum.. :wow :lol:lmao

I'm glad I'm not the only one who had that thought.

ponky
05-16-2006, 03:05 PM
no thanks, i'll be wearing my josh howard p diddy jersey or maybe the dirk jersey, can't decide

SA210
05-16-2006, 03:29 PM
no thanks, i'll be wearing my josh howard p diddy jersey or maybe the dirk jersey, can't decide
Make sure you take your "Dallas loves the referees" sign.

SA210
05-16-2006, 04:17 PM
anyone sending emails? calling? spreading the word?

angel_luv
05-16-2006, 04:24 PM
You should call into the Thompson brother's show on WOAI at five. :)

Let em know!

Sasha
05-16-2006, 04:25 PM

:lol Sorry. I couldn't help it.

MannyIsGod
05-16-2006, 05:27 PM
I got 4 seats on ebay for less than face. I got 2 sets of 2, but its ridiculous how easy it is to get tickets. Nut up Spurs fans and buy these tickets. That arena better be fucking loud.

SA210
05-16-2006, 05:29 PM
I got 4 seats on ebay for less than face. I got 2 sets of 2, but its ridiculous how easy it is to get tickets. Nut up Spurs fans and buy these tickets. That arena better be fucking loud.
We agree!!

SA210
05-16-2006, 05:49 PM
Man, I have called everyone, emailed everyone I can think of.
Support from others would help.

It is kind of sad that the Spurs office doesn't do things like this on there own to begin with. Someone give me that job.

Sgt. Toomey
05-16-2006, 07:06 PM
Any Spurs fan who gives up their ticket to a Mavs fan and doesn't show up and get very loud would need three promotions to get to be an asshole.

angel_luv
05-16-2006, 09:36 PM
Dude- I am watching the Miami/ Heat game. The arena full of the same solid colored
t-shirts does look really cool. :tu :tu

SequSpur
05-16-2006, 09:41 PM
Black Tshirts and Funnel cakes are stupid.

Carie
05-16-2006, 09:51 PM
We'll be there, we'll be in black, and we'll be LOUD! And we'll probably annoy the crap out of the people around us because we're going to try and get everyone into the game. Any suggestions for this?

Carie
05-16-2006, 09:53 PM
Black Tshirts and Funnel cakes are stupid.
Then don't get funnel cakes. I didn't even know they sold them.

angel_luv
05-16-2006, 09:53 PM
If you have to get people into tomorrow's game, those "fans" really should not be there.

Carie
05-16-2006, 09:55 PM
If you have to get people into tomorrow's game, those "fans" really should not be there.
Agreed. But we gave up our good seats to save for our house, so we're in the upper deck. I refuse to call it Club 200! Sometimes they're great. Other times...not so much. Tomorrow night had better not be one of those nights.

SA210
05-16-2006, 11:19 PM
Dude- I am watching the Miami/ Heat game. The arena full of the same solid colored
t-shirts does look really cool. :tu :tu
I know, if only we'd do something like this.

E20
05-16-2006, 11:39 PM
I just called them, I tried to talk to Deann Paterson, but it's 9:40 here right now so I guess they're closed.

SA Gunslinger
05-16-2006, 11:50 PM
I went to game five in '95 at the dome against the Rox and I swear there were like 10,000 Rocket fans there. It sucked because it felt like a neutral site.

Thank god the game is on a Wednesday with only one day between games. Hopefully that will discourage the Mav a-holes to stay home.

SA210
05-17-2006, 10:12 AM
I just called them, I tried to talk to Deann Paterson, but it's 9:40 here right now so I guess they're closed.
Cool. Thanks for trying to help.

Go Spurs.

maddnezz
05-17-2006, 10:28 AM
You are a true fan props to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :princess

Vashner
05-17-2006, 10:38 AM
It's all about the beer = noise

SA210
05-17-2006, 11:01 AM
It's all about the beer = noise
Handout 19,000 40's?

veronicamae
05-17-2006, 11:27 AM
They don't have to give out shirts to black out the place - if they advertise the fact that we should black out the AT&T, most people will wear black. :)

p.s. that comment about the 19,000 referee shirts is an AWESOME idea. :lol

SA210
05-17-2006, 11:30 AM
They don't have to give out shirts to black out the place - if they advertise the fact that we should black out the AT&T, most people will wear black. :)
Sad thing is, they never advertise that.

clambake
05-17-2006, 11:43 AM
I, too, will be wearing black. I always wear black to a funeral. It's a sign of respect.

Just kidding. I hope the spurs bring their A game tonight. I want to see if mavs can beat that.

SA210
05-17-2006, 12:04 PM
I, too, will be wearing black. I always wear black to a funeral. It's a sign of respect.

Just kidding. I hope the spurs bring their A game tonight. I want to see if mavs can beat that.

Mavs :td

Pee-Wee Herman
05-17-2006, 02:33 PM
I'll be doing the half-time show.

HaHaHa!!

LilMissSPURfect
05-17-2006, 02:48 PM
We'll be there, we'll be in black, and we'll be LOUD! And we'll probably annoy the crap out of the people around us because we're going to try and get everyone into the game. Any suggestions for this?
bring some cash.....

SA210
05-17-2006, 03:22 PM
Boo the refs!!

George W Bush
05-17-2006, 03:36 PM
Me and my daddy will be wearin' black.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/livindeadboi/bush_darthvader.jpg

Go Spurs :tu

SA210
05-17-2006, 05:10 PM
Alright!!

Vexler got my email and discussed the blackout on Ticket 760!!!

Let's go Spurs!!

DaSpurs#1
05-17-2006, 05:16 PM
i think it would be awesome for a black out, sorta... the poitn of a "blank out" is for the the Spurs to know the fans are there but since the ATT has black seats i think it would kinda defeat the point... as someone said before white outs look like they're in an insane isilum, maybe a silver out would be our choice of color!!! i could see they making those kinda grey color shirts then having silver bangers, that would be awesome!!! however even with our contributions to email and such to the ATT i dont think they would do it tonight, maybe in Game 7 they'll do it...

SA210
05-17-2006, 05:18 PM
i think it would be awesome for a black out, sorta... the poitn of a "blank out" is for the the Spurs to know the fans are there but since the ATT has black seats i think it would kinda defeat the point... as someone said before white outs look like they're in an insane isilum, maybe a silver out would be our choice of color!!! i could see they making those kinda grey color shirts then having silver bangers, that would be awesome!!! however even with our contributions to email and such to the ATT i dont think they would do it tonight, maybe in Game 7 they'll do it...
We just gotta keep making noise about it for at least that.