PDA

View Full Version : Living in a Post-Game 4 World

pussyface
05-16-2006, 11:28 AM
Greetings fellow Spurs Fans--
After Game 2 I was one of those people saying Spurs in 5.
After Game 3 I was one of those people saying Spurs in 6.

Now, after Game 4 I am saying Spurs in 7.

Some people might consider this shameless, but I KNOW it is true. MANU + TIMMY + TONY = DYNASTY. I have no respect for the NBA and its officials; in fact, I believe there is a conspiracy to try to ensure that our boys are kept out of this years WCF...and if my research is right, the coverup could lead all the way to the very top (presidents...senators...thats all I can really say for now...)

Anyway...even with all that...I still think we got 'em.

DarrinS
05-16-2006, 11:34 AM
I don't really buy all the conspiracy theories, but the recent calls sure are adding fuel to the fire.

Both teams have played extremely well in the past two games. It's unfortunate that a couple of "iffy" calls, late in the games, have tarnished an otherwise "deserved" victory for the Mavs.

In OT, the Mavs just outplayed the Spurs, but the game should never have gone to OT.

pussyface
05-16-2006, 11:42 AM
Darrin...
I dont think you read my message...read it again. It is very important that I know I have your support.

JUSTICE!
Freedom from hypocricy

LEONARD
05-16-2006, 11:43 AM
Greetings fellow Spurs Fans--
After Game 2 I was one of those people saying Spurs in 5.
After Game 3 I was one of those people saying Spurs in 6.

Now, after Game 4 I am saying Spurs in 7.

Some people might consider this shameless, but I KNOW it is true. MANU + TIMMY + TONY = DYNASTY. I have no respect for the NBA and its officials; in fact, I believe there is a conspiracy to try to ensure that our boys are kept out of this years WCF...and if my research is right, the coverup could lead all the way to the very top (presidents...senators...thats all I can really say for now...)

Anyway...even with all that...I still think we got 'em.

LMAO...your research...