PDA

View Full Version : Post game comments?

ICE3000
05-16-2006, 12:16 PM
Did anybody catch what any of the spurs had to say about last nights loss if so what was said... did they feel hosed... were they pissed ect.

SA210
05-16-2006, 12:17 PM
They felt hosed.

ICE3000
05-16-2006, 12:23 PM
They felt hosed.

did they show it on TNT

mabber
05-16-2006, 12:24 PM
They were bitter and pretty much blamed the refs w/o actually coming out and saying it. Even Pop was bitter. I'm sure anyone would be after losing close games like the last two and there being a couple of questionable calls against them late in those games.

polandprzem
05-16-2006, 12:25 PM
They did not blamed the refs for that loss!

You've got some interviews on nba.com in spurs playoffcentra as I rememberl

SA210
05-16-2006, 12:27 PM
They did not blamed the refs for that loss!

:rolleyes

picnroll
05-16-2006, 12:27 PM
Pop was gracious. What the fuck are you talking about mabber. Only thing he said was Dallas fans were assholes for booing Finley and he didn't even use the word assholes like he should have.

And Duncan said nothing period although you could tell he'd have been happy to rip Bavetta's head off.

Find a quote of an ungracious Spur duche bag. Christ when this series is over and Mavs fans leave the place needs to be fumigated.

RoscoRASHEEDWallace
05-16-2006, 12:32 PM
yea Duncans postgame was funny, someone asked him if he was dissapointed in the free throw shooting down the stretch, he replied with a stern, "No." and then left the podium..

anyway Spurs definitly got jobbed, I was cheering for the Mavs but i'd be real pissed if i was a Spurs fan.. the charge that was called a block, combined with the delay of game was terrible.. along with Bowens foul on Nowitzki to send him to the line with just a few seconds left.

Spurologist
05-16-2006, 12:34 PM
Did anybody catch what any of the spurs had to say about last nights loss if so what was said... did they feel hosed... were they pissed ect.

It doesn't matter what they said. They were classy but they are fucking angry. PERIOD

You want to see it. Check it out for yourself: http://www.nba.com/spurs/gameday/060515.html

DarrinS
05-16-2006, 12:36 PM
yea Duncans postgame was funny, someone asked him if he was dissapointed in the free throw shooting down the stretch, he replied with a stern, "No." and then left the podium..

anyway Spurs definitly got jobbed, I was cheering for the Mavs but i'd be real pissed if i was a Spurs fan.. the charge that was called a block, combined with the delay of game was terrible.. along with Bowens foul on Nowitzki to send him to the line with just a few seconds left.

When you say it, it's reasonable. When we say it, we're whining.

blaze89
05-16-2006, 12:37 PM
They were classy but they are fucking angry.

Classy and angry, a combination you don't get very often. Duncan's words were...minimal.

mabber
05-16-2006, 12:38 PM
Pop was gracious. What the fuck are you talking about mabber. Only thing he said was Dallas fans were assholes for booing Finley and he didn't even use the word assholes like he should have.

And Duncan said nothing period although you could tell he'd have been happy to rip Bavetta's head off.

Find a quote of an ungracious Spur duche bag. Christ when this series is over and Mavs fans leave the place needs to be fumigated.

I'm not ripping anyone, I just recall Pop saying something like it's a shame that a few things are out of our control. Refs are the only thing the Spurs can't control so I assumed it was a backhanded slam at the refs. Like I said, I don't blame him and I think Pop is a great coach and a great guy. No need for name calling when it's not deserved.

Spurologist
05-16-2006, 12:43 PM
Classy and angry, a combination you don't get very often. Duncan's words were...minimal.

It's all about keeping the spurs organization first class. You've got to say all the right things but the bottom line is even Jenna Jameson would be pissed after that fuck over. I'm sorry about representing spurstalk this way, but I am never been soo angry over a game.

:lol I can only wonder how Ron Artest and Rasheed would react to this treatment. I bet the old school players watching this game were soiling themselves.

Trainwreck2100
05-16-2006, 12:44 PM
\ No need for name calling when it's not deserved.

:lol :lol
Freaking newbs, personal attacks are a spurstalk staple.