PDA

View Full Version : One man team?

Spurs Dynasty 21
05-16-2006, 01:26 PM
Is Duncan's 30+pts, 10+rbs nights not enough? I know Parker was huge last night and Manu had a big game but we still lost. In GM3 Manu and Tony had 1/2 the game and we lost by an even smaller margin.

I feel Duncan must raise his game to even a higher level(if that's even possible) for the Spurs to win this series. I believe we can still win it, but Duncan may need to average 40+pts the next 3 games

Spurs in 7

nkdlunch
05-16-2006, 01:29 PM
i don't understand how we can ask more from Duncan. He has been unbeleivable. Diop and Dampier look like 2 dumb highschoolers vs. Timmy.

Manu and Parker did really great too. It's hard to point out and ask more from Spurs, I am proud of them. They just have to find a way to win somehow, that's what champs do.

LEONARD
05-16-2006, 01:30 PM
TD, Manu, and TP were all on last night...Finley was good too...but it still wasn't enough. You have to give the Mavs some credit...last year they'd have lost that game by 20+...

SLOVENIAN 8
05-16-2006, 01:34 PM
Good defense is missing.....

Winnipeg_Spur
05-16-2006, 01:34 PM
i don't understand how we can ask more from Duncan. He has been unbeleivable. Diop and Dampier look like 2 dumb highschoolers vs. Timmy.

Manu and Parker did really great too. It's hard to point out and ask more from Spurs, I am proud of them. They just have to find a way to win somehow, that's what champs do.
Diop and Dampier are getting away with murder in the paint against Duncan, and he's still schooling them EVERY FUCKING GAME. It's the most humiliating display towards a couple defenders I've ever seen. Dampier's getting paid 73 million to be Duncan's bitch. Beautiful to watch.

T Park
05-16-2006, 01:35 PM
If Ginobili is allowed to finish the game, he finishes with more points, and the Spurs finish with a win.

That simple.

Kori Ellis
05-16-2006, 01:36 PM
Good defense is missing.....

Exactly.

SLOVENIAN 8
05-16-2006, 01:37 PM
If Ginobili is allowed to finish the game, he finishes with more points, and the Spurs finish with a win.

That simple.
Yes he finished the game twice with lost ball and Spurs lost...

LEONARD
05-16-2006, 02:26 PM
Diop and Dampier are getting away with murder in the paint against Duncan, and he's still schooling them EVERY FUCKING GAME. It's the most humiliating display towards a couple defenders I've ever seen. Dampier's getting paid 73 million to be Duncan's bitch. Beautiful to watch.

Getting away with murder...right, nobody should even be allowed to push Duncan around... :lol

What's beautiful to watch is the Mavs being up 3-1 so far...

HotAssComic
05-16-2006, 02:28 PM
This is great... everyone is crying on this board now, the same people that swore the Spurs were going to go 62-0 and win championship in steamroll fashion. Oh how that dream has come crashing down...

Duncan can't raise his game... he's lucky he's scoring 30 now, he's a chump... no Superstar in my eyes...

Mavs in 6!!

Nero
05-16-2006, 02:31 PM
Yes, TD is a one man team on defense. We dont' need him to score 40. The O is running very well.

Islymore
05-16-2006, 02:47 PM

:lol THEY DO!!!! lol... that is funny...

But I def agree. How much more can be asked of TD?? Seriously. The guy is a beast right now and I dont think he should be asked to give more than the rest of his team. It's time for the team to come to play like they did Mon night and we should have a battle. I'm lovin the way TD is playin right now and I dont even really like the guy... he's been a beast this entire series.

SenorSpur
05-16-2006, 03:14 PM

Don't forget Duncan pretty much fouled out Diop and Dampier by himself. No question he's been a one-man wrecking crew. I know I'm being picky, but I only wish he would have taken it strong into Dampier on that last shot at end of regulation.

Spurs Dynasty 21
05-16-2006, 06:14 PM
:lol THEY DO!!!! lol... that is funny...

But I def agree. How much more can be asked of TD?? Seriously. The guy is a beast right now and I dont think he should be asked to give more than the rest of his team. It's time for the team to come to play like they did Mon night and we should have a battle. I'm lovin the way TD is playin right now and I dont even really like the guy... he's been a beast this entire series.

It's funny though, we thought this team was so deep, Manu should be big @ home in Gm5