PDA

View Full Version : Game 5, now what?

rr2418
05-16-2006, 01:56 PM
It's win or go home right? If I was Pop(and I'm not), I would keep the lineup from Mondays game, but change things around a bit. Start using the bigs!! It seemed that when the Spurs got a 9 point lead, they couldn't hold on to that lead b/c no defensive presence was in the middle. Sure there was Duncan, but what brought the Spurs 62 wins was the two bigs the team always had. Maybe the big lineup can't be used the whole game, but maybe in certain situations or has a change of pace. Heck, they might as well try what got them there right? With Rasho, Nazi, and Fabricio, thats 18 fouls they could use to knock the shit out of any Mav players thinking about driving down the lane.

RON ARTEST
05-16-2006, 02:02 PM
It's win or go home right? If I was Pop(and I'm not), I would keep the lineup from Mondays game, but change things around a bit. Start using the bigs!! It seemed that when the Spurs got a 9 point lead, they couldn't hold on to that lead b/c no defensive presence was in the middle. Sure there was Duncan, but what brought the Spurs 62 wins was the two bigs the team always had. Maybe the big lineup can't be used the whole game, but maybe in certain situations or has a change of pace. Heck, they might as well try what got them there right? With Rasho, Nazi, and Fabricio, thats 18 fouls they could use to knock the shit out of any Mav players thinking about driving down the lane.
they need to do something. because if they dont the pistons are gonna be wearing those damn belts again.