PDA

View Full Version : I'm such a fatty.

adrienne
05-16-2006, 02:12 PM
I'm sitting on my butt in my apartment and ordered a pizza online. I didn't even make the effort to get to the phone.

Vashner
05-16-2006, 02:13 PM
I am glad there is no Pizza delivery where I live (sticks).. or I would be fatter.

Jalepeno's??

tlongII
05-16-2006, 02:17 PM
Better go for a run this evening and stay in shape! How do you like BYU? I've been expecting to see you talk some trash with Mavs doing well.

midgetonadonkey
05-16-2006, 02:18 PM
WAAAA! I want compliments so I start a thread about being fat. WAAAAAA!

Vashner
05-16-2006, 02:20 PM
Work it baby... work it...

TOP-CHERRY
05-16-2006, 02:24 PM
:lmao

Gatita
05-16-2006, 02:30 PM

:lol

1Parker1
05-16-2006, 02:36 PM
:lol I didn't even realize you could order Pizza online, I guess it makes sense though. What kind of Pizza did you get?

BTW, :flipoff for making me crave Pizza with this thread. :lol

SpursWoman
05-16-2006, 02:40 PM
You can order Papa John's & Domino's online here ... I have no idea about in Philly, though. :)

Jimcs50
05-16-2006, 02:43 PM
I needed a fatty after the game last night.

:)

ALVAREZ6
05-16-2006, 03:11 PM
I'm such a fatty.
Well that's no surprise, you live in Dallas don't you?

katyon6th
05-16-2006, 03:25 PM

Not to be redundant but...

Melmart1
05-16-2006, 03:34 PM
You can order Papa John's & Domino's online here ... I have no idea about in Philly, though. :)

I know they can do Papa John's online. If I can order it in the sticks east of Philly, they gotta be able to do it IN Philly. Just be sure to not spit on the delivery boy, they might throw grease at you.

1Parker1
05-16-2006, 03:44 PM
^I don't have any Papa John's near me.

Vashner
05-16-2006, 03:45 PM
Papa Johns = barf

ObiwanGinobili
05-16-2006, 03:48 PM
you should be able to order Dominos quickorder online in Philly.

1Parker1
05-16-2006, 03:51 PM
:vomit I HATE Domino's.

Actually, I don't know how it is in Texas, but here in Philly you can't walk 2 feet without seeing a pizza shop/restaurant. Literally, every single shopping center/neighorhood has a pizza place within walking distance. :lol

Shaolin-Style
05-16-2006, 03:52 PM
I knew someone who ordered pizza hut all the time online. She was a slut too.

Old School Chic
05-16-2006, 03:56 PM

Melmart1
05-16-2006, 04:00 PM
:vomit I HATE Domino's.

Actually, I don't know how it is in Texas, but here in Philly you can't walk 2 feet without seeing a pizza shop/restaurant. Literally, every single shopping center/neighorhood has a pizza place within walking distance. :lol

I noticed that about Philly. And don't forget the cheesesteaks. I had the famous Pat's awhile back. It was pretty funny, the guy lives in Delaware, picked me up in Jersey then we went to Philly. Boy drove across three states for a sandwich and it took less than an hour! Only on the east coast! :lol

ALVAREZ6
05-16-2006, 04:09 PM
I noticed that about Philly. And don't forget the cheesesteaks. I had the famous Pat's awhile back. It was pretty funny, the guy lives in Delaware, picked me up in Jersey then we went to Philly. Boy drove across three states for a sandwich and it took less than an hour! Only on the east coast! :lol

I know someone who drives to Ocean City, NJ every once in a while. A 2 hour car ride just for some Mac & Manco's Pizza.

Has anyone ever had it???

Great ass pizza.

spurs=bling
05-16-2006, 04:45 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

2Blonde
05-16-2006, 05:30 PM
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/5619/itsnotmyfault5aw.jpg
Does this pizza make me look fat? :lol :lol :lol

adrienne
05-16-2006, 05:37 PM
The majority of people here don't even know what I look like, so how could I be asking for compliments? Some people, sheesh.

And I don't talk trash, especially not when there are still three games left and anything can happen.

atxrocker
05-16-2006, 05:41 PM
mmm.. pizza!

adrienne
05-16-2006, 05:42 PM
By the way, I love how every single female poster here felt the need to laugh at the type of remark my first grade brother has grown out of.

scott
05-16-2006, 05:43 PM

If I felt like acting like a stupid jealous bitch, I'd probably :lol at this.

tlongII
05-16-2006, 05:50 PM
The majority of people here don't even know what I look like, so how could I be asking for compliments? Some people, sheesh.

And I don't talk trash, especially not when there are still three games left and anything can happen.

You could fix that by posting a picture of your ass.

Melmart1
05-16-2006, 05:53 PM
By the way, I love how every single female poster here felt the need to laugh at the type of remark my first grade brother has grown out of.

Read again. I didn't even go there.

2Blonde
05-16-2006, 05:56 PM
:rolleyes

adrienne
05-16-2006, 06:02 PM
What are you rolling your eyes at? You don't find it at ALL interesting that besides midget who, let's face it, is not the sharpest tool in the shed, the only ones taking joy in his idiotic comment are women?

Cant_Be_Faded
05-16-2006, 06:03 PM
yep

spurs=bling
05-16-2006, 06:20 PM
What are you rolling your eyes at? You don't find it at ALL interesting that besides midget who, let's face it, is not the sharpest tool in the shed, the only ones taking joy in his idiotic comment are women?

http://www.fha.state.md.us/oipha/images/baby_2.jpg

http://bestsmileys.com/havenice/2.gif :rolleyes

Cant_Be_Faded
05-16-2006, 06:26 PM
bring me some of that pizza no way a girl should eat an entire pizza

Vashner
05-16-2006, 06:33 PM
IPP Internet Pizza transfer Protocol..

And whoever is making bar of shit appear in my IPP materializer stop it!!
this is 2058 not 2006 act your age!

Gatita
05-16-2006, 06:42 PM
http://mud.mm-a4.yimg.com/image/1225124661

Cant_Be_Faded
05-16-2006, 06:43 PM
she's fat in that picture!

Melmart1
05-16-2006, 06:43 PM
I find it interesting that it bothers Adrienne so much.

spurs=bling
05-16-2006, 06:44 PM
she's fat in that picture!

Cant_Be_Faded
05-16-2006, 06:46 PM
no way blingy can eat an entire pizza herself

spurs=bling
05-16-2006, 06:47 PM
no way blingy can eat an entire pizza herself
nope, because i don't eat pizza.
besides it makes no point in running my ass off and then go eat a whole pizza.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-16-2006, 06:50 PM

unimpressive blingy
unimpressive

Mrs.Tlong
05-16-2006, 06:52 PM
How do you not eat pizza?? Thats unamerican.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-16-2006, 06:52 PM
cuz she doesn't want to be a fatty

midgetonadonkey
05-16-2006, 06:54 PM

Fuck you. I'm as sharp as a razor. Ask any motherfucker that knows me. What makes you think you are so fucking smart? If you were smart you would know I'm just ball busting.

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-16-2006, 06:55 PM

*Interesting. The young female subject thinks all other females are jealous of her. . .thinks they're out to get her. Seems to imply some sort of superiority complex/paranoia on the subject's part. Her latest attention plea has not garnered the magnitude of male response once received in the past and so now, fueled by disappointment, it appears she'll attempt to satisfy her attention needs by battling the female posters on the forum. Perhaps she'll realize that a thread titled "I'm such a fatty" doesn't result in the 90 pages of male response received by a thread stating "Hey, I'm 20 and single, check out my pics, and for losers like Duff I'll lead you on for 13 pages and make you believe you actually stand a chance at tapping this". Hmmmmmm. Must continue to observe.*

Cant_Be_Faded
05-16-2006, 06:55 PM
i appreciate the midge style of comedic performance

while not as belligerant as the slapstick style mookie employs, it is just as effective at getting the point across to its target

spurs=bling
05-16-2006, 06:56 PM
unimpressive blingy
unimpressive
come on CBF that is forgivable.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-16-2006, 06:56 PM
adrienne wanted to tap duff's ass?? huh??

2Blonde
05-16-2006, 06:57 PM

OMG!!! now there are 2 of them... :bang

Very important life lesson for young women:
Enjoy life, a little pizza, chocolate, fat on your thighs is not going to kill you. It might even make you take life a little less seriously. There are things in life that are so much more important than the way you look in a bathing suit.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-16-2006, 06:58 PM
easy to say for you! you're skinny and have nice bras!

spurs=bling
05-16-2006, 06:58 PM
*Interesting. The young female subject thinks all other females are jealous of her. . .thinks they're out to get her. Seems to imply some sort of superiority complex/paranoia on the subject's part. Her latest attention plea has not garnered the magnitude of male response once received in the past and so now, fueled by disappointment, it appears she'll attempt to satisfy her attention needs by battling the female posters on the forum. Perhaps she'll realize that a thread titled "I'm such a fatty" doesn't result in the 90 pages of male response received by a thread stating "Hey, I'm 20 and single, check out my pics, and for losers like Duff I'll lead you on for 13 pages and make you believe you actually stand a chance at tapping this". Hmmmmmm. Must continue to observe.*

spurs=bling
05-16-2006, 06:59 PM

Enjoy life, a little pizza, chocolate, fat on your thighs is not going to kill you. It might even make you take life a little less seriously. There are things in life that are so much more important than the way you look in a bathing suit.
i just don't like pizza. god what is so wrong with that?

spurs=bling
05-16-2006, 06:59 PM
Fuck you. I'm as sharp as a razor. Ask any motherfucker that knows me. What makes you think you are so fucking smart? If you were smart you would know I'm just ball busting.
:clap :fro

ALVAREZ6
05-16-2006, 07:00 PM
i just don't like pizza. god what is so wrong with that?
It's just wrong.

Pizza is universal, the tongue of every living creature is biologically designed to like pizza.

spurs=bling
05-16-2006, 07:03 PM
It's just wrong.

Pizza is universal, the tongue of every living creature is biologically designed to like pizza.
sorry but not me.

Cant_Be_Faded
My tongue is biologically designed to like something else besides pizza

Gatita

I concur

midgetonadonkey
05-16-2006, 07:04 PM
Pizza in the morning, pizza in the evenin', pizza at suppertime! With pizza on a bagel, you can eat pizza anytime!

Cant_Be_Faded
05-16-2006, 07:05 PM
LOL dude batman said that

2Blonde
05-16-2006, 07:06 PM
easy to say for you! you're skinny and have nice bras!

Believe me, my ass has eaten plenty of pizza in my day. I never deny myself good food. Who knows when your number is going to be up. I just do it in moderation. But I never call myself names or criticize my body. That way I know I will never slip and accidentally say anything in front of my daughter. I don't want her to grow up and get on a website some day and beg for attention because she has some false idea that she is fat. She gets enough of that BS at school. She's stunning and yet she comes home from school and says she needs to do crunches or get tighter abs, etc... because she's getting fat.

midgetonadonkey
05-16-2006, 07:06 PM
LOL dude batman said that

I knew it was one of you bastards.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-16-2006, 07:07 PM
Believe me, my ass has eaten plenty of pizza in my day. I never deny myself good food. Who knows when your number is going to be up. I just do it in moderation. But I never call myself names or criticize my body. That way I know I will never slip and accidentally say anything in front of my daughter. I don't want her to grow up and get on a website some day and beg for attention because she has some false idea that she is fat. She gets enough of that BS at school. She's stunning and yet she comes home from school and says she needs to do crunches or get tighter abs, etc... because she's getting fat.

but do you really see any bravatars of hideously fat girls with non-nice bras?

would YOU have posted yoru bravatar if you didn't have nice bras?

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-16-2006, 07:08 PM

There are things in life that are so much more important than the way you look in a bathing suit.

2Blonde is absolutely correct. How you look naked is so much more important than how you look in a bathing suit. Trust me on that one.

scott
05-16-2006, 07:09 PM

Do you want her to grow up and get on a website some day and be accused of acting like a bitch?

ALVAREZ6
05-16-2006, 07:11 PM
penis?

spurs=bling
05-16-2006, 07:11 PM
2Blonde is absolutely correct. How you look naked is so much more important than how you look in a bathing suit. Trust me on that one.
i work out for my own good. not for how i look in a bathing suit. i do it for my health.

midgetonadonkey
05-16-2006, 07:13 PM
penis?

CBF getting his balls busted by a 12 year old.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-16-2006, 07:14 PM

CBF getting his balls busted by a 12 year old.

hey if that's the first thing on his mind after pizza, more power to him

ALVAREZ6
05-16-2006, 07:15 PM
i work out for my own good. not for how i look in a bathing suit. i do it for my health.
that's good to hear.

I swear chicks are so damn lazy these days. I don't know any that work out on their free time.

midgetonadonkey
05-16-2006, 07:15 PM
hahaha

spurs=bling
05-16-2006, 07:16 PM
that's good to hear.

I swear chicks are so damn lazy these days. I don't know any that work out on their free time.

speaking of working out. i'm off to do so. i'll be back later.

ALVAREZ6
05-16-2006, 07:17 PM
hey if that's the first thing on his mind after pizza, more power to him
That doesn't make much sense, it's just what came to mind after you said this:

Cant_Be_Faded
05-16-2006, 07:20 PM
if I recall correctly it isn't me with a picture on spurstalk having another guy's possession in my mouth.

I ain't judgin, I just don't fly that way home boy.

ALVAREZ6
05-16-2006, 07:21 PM
if I recall correctly it isn't me with a picture on spurstalk having another guy's possession in my mouth.

I ain't judgin, I just don't fly that way home boy.
That's not me dude.

I'm not pale white with long hair.

I'll post another pic of myself to prove it

midgetonadonkey
05-16-2006, 07:23 PM
That's not me dude.

I'm not pale white with long hair.

I'll post another pic of myself to prove it

Who's lei will you have in your mouth this time?

ALVAREZ6
You know what Adrienne, you are a fat ass who orders pizza online. Happy?

ALVAREZ6
Who's lei will you have in your mouth this time?

actually I'm the only person in the picture.

ALVAREZ6
05-16-2006, 07:24 PM
Alvarez=16
CBF=A 22 year old who makes fun of Alvarez for being 16 even though CBF looks younger
I bet CBF can't even grow a fuckin beard.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-16-2006, 07:25 PM
no i can't

midgetonadonkey
05-16-2006, 07:26 PM
I bet CBF can't even grow a fuckin beard.

Alvarez wants to show you how manly he is by showing you his beard.

ALVAREZ6
05-16-2006, 07:28 PM

Alvarez wants to show you how manly he is by showing you his beard.
No I'm just pointing out that he shouldn't be dissin people for being young, when he's older but doesn't look it. That's all.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-16-2006, 07:28 PM
he must be feeling insecure cuz his lei isn't in another man's mouth

Cant_Be_Faded
05-16-2006, 07:29 PM
i like looking young now
my friends will look old soon
but i'll still be able to get high school chicks

even fat ones

mookie2001
05-16-2006, 07:30 PM
he must be feeling insecure cuz his lei isn't in another man's mouth

youve regained pre dallas faith level with that one

Cant_Be_Faded
05-16-2006, 07:49 PM
god damnit
notice how alvarez's larcenous heart and gig's attention whoring has shifted the focus of this thread

we're supposed to be talking about pizza hording fat girls dammit

Sapphire
05-16-2006, 07:56 PM
Why do y'all think she's looking for compliments? I'm not sure how this thread turned into such a hatin'-on-Adrienne thread when all she said was she ordered a pizza online. Damn. I don't post here very often but it looks like there are a lot of people lookin' for attention/compliments in many of the threads anyway, so why so much animosity towards her?

Just wondering??

Don't hate me......... :angel

KingsFanWithoutName
05-16-2006, 07:59 PM
Why do y'all think she's looking for compliments? I'm not sure how this thread turned into such a hatin'-on-Adrienne thread when all she said was she ordered a pizza online. Damn.Who cares if she's fishing for compliments or not? Its a stupid fucking thread to begin with and a waste of bandwidth. She deserves to be ridiculed for starting this shit. It has turned into an amusing read so I'll credit her with that. And by the way, I can tell you are fat by your lips. :ttiwwp:

Cant_Be_Faded
05-16-2006, 08:55 PM
this thread was getting good attention until gig and alvarez ruined it

typical

now 2blonde will never answer my questions

Melmart1
05-16-2006, 08:58 PM
This thread has been hijacked, i saiiiiidd

chode_regulator
05-16-2006, 08:59 PM
first off....gayes thread of the year...and theres still a long way to go in the year so congrats adrienne
secondly, alvarez, regardless of whterh or not cbf looks older or not, your stilla nubile infant
thirdly, how lame of someone to post something like this, i cant believe its got 4 pages already
and lastly, the only reaosn im posting here is bc when i went to the spurstalk homepage and saw this headline for the club, i thought for sure mookie started it. :elephant :king :spin :lol :angel :princess :smokin :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
05-16-2006, 09:00 PM
Threadjacked, but still damn funny...

Cant_Be_Faded
05-16-2006, 09:02 PM
seriously gig does this to every decent thread

2blonde...come back...come..back...

chode_regulator
05-16-2006, 09:03 PM
Threadjacked, but still damn funny...
im sure it has been...i read like the first 4 posts and then skipped to the end...maybe i should go back and read the middle......

Cant_Be_Faded
05-16-2006, 09:04 PM
melmart gained 4 points on the faith scale

ShoogarBear
05-16-2006, 09:19 PM
NOW who's fishing for compliments? :lol

ShoogarBear
05-16-2006, 09:20 PM
And was I the only one who thought this thread was going to be about weed?

Cant_Be_Faded
05-16-2006, 09:21 PM
adrienne is not down with that *stuff*
although it would explain the online pizza ordering..

ShoogarBear
05-16-2006, 09:26 PM
Online pizza: www.armandspizza.com

:tu

If it's too far for you guys, just have it delivered to me.

ashbeeigh
05-16-2006, 09:30 PM
Why do y'all think she's looking for compliments? I'm not sure how this thread turned into such a hatin'-on-Adrienne thread when all she said was she ordered a pizza online. Damn. I don't post here very often but it looks like there are a lot of people lookin' for attention/compliments in many of the threads anyway, so why so much animosity towards her?

Just wondering??

Don't hate me......... :angel

It was hijacked by the quattro.

atxrocker
05-16-2006, 10:14 PM
pepperoni and jalepenos is the best combo. then you can never go wrong with the old pep/ital sausage w/wo bell pepper combo either, can you?

atxrocker
05-16-2006, 10:15 PM
And was I the only one who thought this thread was going to be about weed?

1Parker1
05-17-2006, 08:46 AM
Shoogarbear: You weren't the only one who thought this thread was about weed. See Jim's post. :lol

BTW, Did I miss something? What's with the Adrienne wants attention jokes?

ShoogarBear
05-17-2006, 10:41 AM
Shoogarbear: You weren't the only one who thought this thread was about weed. See Jim's post. :lol

Jim's posts are like Chinese food. A half hour later you've forgotten what he wrote.

1Parker1
05-17-2006, 10:43 AM

CAGE
05-17-2006, 02:12 PM
You know what Adrienne, you are a fat ass who orders pizza online. Happy?

The bitch knew from the moment she started this thread that she was going to get trashed...

chode_regulator
05-17-2006, 07:43 PM

BTW, Did I miss something? What's with the Adrienne wants attention jokes?
bc she always posts things like this to get attention

spurs=bling
05-17-2006, 07:47 PM
BTW, Did I miss something? What's with the Adrienne wants attention jokes? :lol you have missed out on alot.

Old School Chic
05-18-2006, 09:09 AM
bc she always posts things like this to get attention

Being her age and being single again, I would be out having some fun!

Fuck pizza :lol

polandprzem
05-18-2006, 09:31 AM
Use sex to overcome everything

1Parker1
05-18-2006, 09:59 AM
:lol you have missed out on alot.

:lol So I noticed. I always miss the drama...

ShoogarBear
05-18-2006, 10:38 AM
TNT Knows Drama.

spurs=bling
05-18-2006, 06:28 PM
:lol So I noticed. I always miss the drama...

baseline bum
11-18-2010, 02:39 PM

CosmicCowboy
11-18-2010, 02:58 PM
a classic blast from the past...:lol

SpursWoman
11-18-2010, 02:59 PM

No I didn't ... WTF, adrienne? :lol

Dr. Gonzo
11-18-2010, 03:12 PM
Great thread!

CosmicCowboy
11-18-2010, 03:22 PM
Adrienne 2010

http://www.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/476fatpizzagirl.jpg
She's ready for you Duff!

z0sa
11-18-2010, 03:27 PM
Apparently the vast majority of mavfans are attention whores.