PDA

View Full Version : youtube = The Mavs Treatment.

jmard5
05-16-2006, 04:06 PM
How about you Rocket fans, remember this?

Kori Ellis
05-16-2006, 04:07 PM
Sorry you can't post game video here.
It's illegal.

jmard5
05-16-2006, 04:08 PM
Sorry you can't post game video here.
It's illegal.

Sorry. I was posting something that happened between the Dallas and Rockets game. Same treatment the Spurs are having right now.

Here's the ESPN boards link anyway discussing that game.

http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/thread?forumID=532&threadID=3681106&lastPostID=23497766

Shank
05-16-2006, 04:16 PM
ESPN boards are the training grounds for sports talk retards.

jmard5
05-16-2006, 04:19 PM

There is nothing wrong in reading posts from different boards. And I would like your opinion on that game sir, if you don't mind. C'mon. :rolleyes

nkdlunch
05-16-2006, 04:21 PM

this guy makes sense though:

Barkley actually said exactly what was on my mind the last few games after watching. now I dont think theres any conspiracy about refs by Cuban or anything like that. I am a Houston fan and altho I love the spurs, I thought that if there was any year that dallas could get past them, it was this year. Their team is just TOUGH. <br>
The problem tho is that i dont like HOW theyre winning. its crap! I even LIKE the spurs and its irritating! the 6th foul on duncan the other nite? OBVIOUS missed calls in the lane on spurs offense, but constant BS called on dallas' side? its ridiculous! how is it that duncan can go full force into a dallas double team and make a hard layup smushed between two guys and there be no call, but nowitzki can shove back and back hard into bowen over and over with elbows and shoulders and a foul is called on bowen? in the last seconds of the game!?!?! luckily fts/fouls were more even last night, but it didnt keep the game from literally being stolen.<br>
Jason Terry's shots, Devin Harris' phenominal play, that makes a good win and a good series, but not this crap, not this crap thats really goin on. it hurts to watch.

fran
05-16-2006, 05:13 PM
I have just watched the video...fuckin incredible : makemyday

DaSpurs#1
05-16-2006, 05:24 PM
the vidoe is oddly similiar too hmmm... every game we've played against the Mavs thsi series!!! im seriously considering the fact that there's a Mavs-Ref Conspiracy...