Chris Kaman - Los Angeles
Jason Collins (2) - New Jersey
Desagna Diop - Dallas
Eric Dampier - Dallas
Manu Ginobili - San Antonio
Tim Duncan - San Antonio

GermationSensation
05-16-2006, 04:44 PM
Amazing, that stat just opens my eyes to this series.

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2006, 04:48 PM
NVE basically fouled out last night as well. 5 fouls in 7 minutes.

sanman53
05-16-2006, 05:05 PM
Something I was looking at this morning before I went to work, whatever they are worth. They may or may not be correct, more/less estimates:

4thQ Game 4:
Mavs: 7FG's, 14FT Made (??15 FTA??)
Spurs: 28 Points/ 3-4 FT's

Total Free Throws for the series (combined):
Spurs/Mavs: Just under 300 Total Free Throw Attempts for series (284)
Nets/Heat: 254 Total Free Throw Attempts
Clips/PX: 199 TFTA
Pis/Cavs: 172 TFTA

Like I said, these may not be exactly correct. I was running late for work while looking at these. Some of you all may know the exact numbers. I personally think 300 FTA's in four games is a bit to much. And I believe we didnt shot our first FT (in the 4th) until 3:20 left in the fourth.

Spurs R Us
05-16-2006, 05:33 PM
If I counted right, here are the FT totals for the 4th quarter of the last two games.

Mavs —36 (22 Game 3, 14 Game 4)
Spurs —12 (8 Game 3, 4 Game 4)

DuncanInYourFace
05-16-2006, 05:35 PM
36 to 12?

WTF

LEONARD
05-16-2006, 05:35 PM
Is there a rule that the # of FT's for each team in a game has to even??? The Mavs are driving to the hoop more...

Players to foul out in 2006 NBA Semifinals:

Larry Hughes - Cleveland
Raja Bell - Phoenix
Desagna Diop - Dallas
Eric Dampier - Dallas
Tim Duncan - San Antonio

Unbelievable!! :lol

DuncanInYourFace
05-16-2006, 05:37 PM
wait they are driving to the hoop 3 TIMES AS MUCH?

Extra Stout
05-16-2006, 05:41 PM
If I counted right, here are the FT totals for the 4th quarter of the last two games.

In the infamous sixth game of the 2002 Western Conference Finals, the Lakers shot 27 free throws in the fourth quarter.

22 is not far from that mark.

Phenomanul
05-16-2006, 05:56 PM

Larry Hughes - Cleveland
Raja Bell - Phoenix
Desagna Diop - Dallas
Eric Dampier - Dallas
Tim Duncan - San Antonio

Everyone on this list is a role player.... everyone, except for two....

Can you name them?

Phenomanul
05-16-2006, 05:58 PM
Is there a rule that the # of FT's for each team in a game has to even??? The Mavs are driving to the hoop more...

Which explains why Dallas has more PTs in the Paint.... Oh wait.... They absolutely do not!!!

The Spurs have been driving to the basket as much.... but don't have their charity points to go along with said agressiveness...

dtk
05-16-2006, 06:08 PM
Everyone on this list is a role player.... everyone, except for two....

Can you name them?
Larry Hughes and Tim Duncan?

Winnipeg_Spur
05-16-2006, 06:14 PM
Larry Hughes and Tim Duncan?
Larry Hughes sucks. The only way the Cavs won was when Hughes and his 32% shooting was gone.

Phenomanul
05-16-2006, 06:45 PM
See, Heres How It Works. If You Get Fouled And The Fouling Team Is Over The Limit, Or,,,if Its During A Shot, The Fouled Player Gets Free Throws. Just 1 If Its During A Made Shot,,,,,or Three If Its Behind The 3pt Line,,,,so If You Dont Want Us Shooting Them,,,,play Clean Defense,,,,,,like We Do.

While I'll admit the Spurs have had their share of errors in the series (Horry's handoff, Barry's errant pass, Parker's missed clutch FTs, Duncan missing potential GW field goal)

And only two obvious calls going in their favor... Howard's block on Ginobili, and Parker's Shot Clock Violation...

Here's how it has really worked...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
1. Nowitzki steps on Duncan, turns his ankle, loses control and bumps into Duncan.... Foul on Duncan

2. Nowitzki trips and fumbles the ball out-of-bounds while falling... Barry looks at him.... Foul on Barry

3. Nowitzki drives to the hoop and Duncan is shoved into his path by Dampier... Nowitzki crushes Duncan... Foul on Duncan

4. Parker tries to run through a screen and is pushed in the back by Howard... Parker falls to the floor... Duncan passes the ball to where Parker would have been... No Call... Spurs Turnover...

5. Nowitzki is isolated on Bowen and initiates contact by breaking into Bowen's plane and thus creating contact with Bowen... Foul on Bowen... Dirk ties the game from the free throw line... :rolleyes

6. Nowitzki charges to the lane and runs into a well-positioned Duncan who is clearly standing two feet from the semi-circle.... Foul on Duncan... Technical for delay of Game

7. Nowitzki is boxed out by Finley on a free-throw attempt by Duncan... Nowitzki flails his arms... Foul on Finley... Technical assesed to Finley.

8. Stackhouse drives to the hoop and pop's back for a fadeaway jumper... he falls... Nick Van Exel looked at him... Whistle literally blown 2 seconds later.... Stack gets bailed out... Foul on Van Exel.

9. Barry is isolated at the corner by the midcourt line and faces Terry trying to get an outlet pass to a cutter in the wanning moments of Game 4... Terry slaps Barry's arm twice and pokes the ball out... No Call... Spurs turnover...

While these are not all the calls... I remember them because they were momentum changing calls...

WalterBenitez
05-16-2006, 06:47 PM

Oh MY GOD, you sound even more ingenuous than my grandma ... :rolleyes or probably you are Mavs' fan? :blah

WalterBenitez
05-16-2006, 06:51 PM
While I'll admit the Spurs have had their share of errors in the series (Horry's handoff, Barry's errant pass, Parker's missed clutch FTs, Duncan missing potential GW)
and only two obvious calls going in their favor... Howard's block on Ginobili, and Parker's Shot Clock Violation...
Here's how it has really worked...
Nowitzki steps on Duncan, turns his ankle, loses control and bumps into Duncan.... Foul on Duncan
Nowitzki trips and fumbles the ball out-of-bounds while falling... Barry looks at him.... Foul on Barry
Nowitzki drives to the hoop and Duncan is shoved into his path by Dampier... Nowitzki crushes Duncan... Foul on Duncan
Parker tries to run through a screen and is pushed in the back by Howard... Duncan passes the ball to where Parker would have been... No Call... Spurs Turnover...
Nowitzki is isolated on Bowen and initiates contact by breaking into Bowen's plane and thus creating contact with Bowen... Foul on Bowen
Nowitzki charges to the lane and runs into a well-positioned Duncan who is clearly standing two feet from the semi-circle.... Foul on Duncan... Technical for delay of Game
Nowitzki is boxed out by Finley on a free-throw attempt by Duncan... Nowitzki flails his arms... Foul on Finley... Technical assesed to Finley.
Stackhouse drives to the hoop and pop's back for a fadeaway jumper... he falls... Nick Van Exel looked at him... Whistle literally blown 2 seconds later.... Stack gets bailed out... Foul on Van Exel.
Barry is isolated at the corner by the midcourt line and faces Terry trying to get an outlet pass to a cutter in the wanning moments of Game 4... Terry slaps Barry's arm twice and pokes the ball out... No Call... Spurs turnover...

wow I am crazy and just remember the 50% of those calls :stirpot: I think someone is cooking sth ... do you agree?

PS: The next Tech will be on ... THE COYOTE ... he used to look bad to Dirk ... so it must be tech

refhater
05-16-2006, 06:59 PM

4th Quarter Totals

Mavs

Layups 3 made 3 missed
Jump Shots 4 made 9 missed
Free Throws 13 made 1 missed

SPURS

Layups 6 made 1 missed
Jump Shots 7 made 7 missed
Free Throws 5 made 1 missed

Doesn't appear to warrant the free throw discrepancy...

Start of 4th Quarter

11:46 Finley Jump Shot: Missed
11:39[DAL 86-80] Harris Driving Layup: Made (9 PTS)
11:39[DAL 87-80] Harris Free Throw 1 of 1 (10 PTS)
11:23[SAS 82-87] Barry Driving Layup: Made (5 PTS)
11:00 Stackhouse Jump Shot: Missed
10:52 Bowen Jump Shot: Missed
10:43[DAL 89-82] Daniels Driving Layup: Made (2 PTS)
10:43[DAL 90-82] Daniels Free Throw 1 of 1 (3 PTS)
10:24[SAS 85-90] Ginobili Jump Shot: Made (21 PTS)
10:04 Daniels Layup Shot: Missed
9:52[SAS 88-90] Ginobili Jump Shot: Made (24 PTS)
9:26 Stackhouse Jump Shot: Missed Block: Bowen (1 BLK)
9:19[SAS 90-90] Parker Reverse Layup: Made (29 PTS)
9:01[DAL 92-90] Harris Driving Layup: Made (12 PTS)
9:01 Harris Free Throw 1 of 1 missed
8:47[SAS 92-92] Duncan Hook Shot: Made (24 PTS)
8:25 Nowitzki Jump Shot: Missed
8:09 Terry Jump Shot: Missed
8:07 Ginobili Jump Shot: Missed
7:51 [SAS 94-92] Duncan Layup Shot: Made (26 PTS)
7:34 Nowitzki Jump Shot: Missed
7:20 Finley Jump Shot: Missed
7:06[DAL 94-94] Terry Jump Shot: Made (20 PTS)
6:49 [SAS 96-94] Parker Jump Shot: Made (31 PTS)
6:37[DAL 95-96] Harris Free Throw 1 of 2 (13 PTS)
6:37[DAL 96-96] Harris Free Throw 2 of 2 (14 PTS)
6:27 Duncan Layup Shot: Missed
6:20 Parker Jump Shot: Missed
5:58 Terry Jump Shot: Missed
5:46 Harris Layup Shot: Missed
5:29[SAS 99-96] Finley Jump Shot: Made (7 PTS)
5:17 Nowitzki Jump Shot: Missed
4:54[DAL 98-99] Terry Fade Away: Made (22 PTS)
4:23[SAS 101-98] Parker Jump Shot: Made (33 PTS)
4:08 Terry Jump Shot: Missed Duncan Rebound (Off:2 Def:9)
4:03[SAS 103-98] Finley Slam Dunk Shot: Made (9 PTS)
3:43[DAL 99-103] Nowitzki Free Throw Technical (24 PTS)
3:43[DAL 100-103] Nowitzki Free Throw 1 of 2 (25 PTS)
3:43[DAL 101-103] Nowitzki Free Throw 2 of 2 (26 PTS)
3:24 Duncan Jump Shot: Missed
3:21[SAS 104-101] Ginobili Free Throw 1 of 2 (25 PTS)
3:21[SAS 105-101] Ginobili Free Throw 2 of 2 (26 PTS)
3:04 Harris Layup Shot: Missed
2:56 Parker Jump Shot: Missed2:45
2:28[DAL 102-105] Terry Free Throw 1 of 2 (23 PTS)
2:28[DAL 103-105] Terry Free Throw 2 of 2 (24 PTS)
2:03 Parker Jump Shot: Missed
1:39 [DAL 105-105] Stackhouse Fade Away: Made (24 PTS)
1:19[SAS 107-105] Duncan Hook Shot: Made (28 PTS)
1:04 Stackhouse Jump Shot: Missed
0:48 [SAS 108-105] Duncan Free Throw 2 of 2 (29 PTS)
0:39[DAL 106-108] Terry Free Throw 1 of 2 (25 PTS)
0:39[DAL 107-108] Terry Free Throw 2 of 2 (26 PTS)
0:27 Nowitzki Jump Shot: Missed
0:23[DAL 109-108] Terry Jump Shot: Made (28 PTS)Assist: Harris (6 AST)
0:15[SAS 111-109] Finley Jump Shot: Made (12 PTS)
0:08[DAL 110-111] Nowitzki Free Throw 1 of 2 (27 PTS)
0:08[DAL 111-111] Nowitzki Free Throw 2 of 2 (28 PTS)
0:00 Duncan Jump Shot: Missed

End of 4th Quarter

DaSpurs#1
05-16-2006, 07:06 PM
wow I am crazy and just remember the 50% of those calls :stirpot: I think someone is cooking sth ... do you agree?

PS: The next Tech will be on ... THE COYOTE ... he used to look bad to Dirk ... so it must be tech
ummm... maybe you left teh room or something cuzz i most definately remember 100% of those horrid calls

KingsFanWithoutName
05-16-2006, 07:11 PM

Larry Hughes - Cleveland
Raja Bell - Phoenix
Desagna Diop - Dallas
Eric Dampier - DallasManu Ginobili - San Antonio
Tim Duncan - San Antoniowhy no mention of these two? and it happened in the same game.

picnroll
05-16-2006, 07:28 PM
Avery admitted that the Mavs got the breaks in the game in the post-game interview (He'll probably be fined by Cuabn for that admission). Why are you Mavs fans having such a hard time dealing with reality. Your teams coach accepts that the Mavs got the benefit of the refs hosing the Spurs. Isn't it enough that you wons game 3 and 4. Do you really need to rationalize to yourselves that it was legitimate.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-16-2006, 07:47 PM
Avery admitted that the Mavs got the breaks in the game in the post-game interview (He'll probably be fined by Cuabn for that admission). Why are you Mavs fans having such a hard time dealing with reality. Reality is your team is down 3-1 and facing elimination. Reality is that no matter how many "the refs suck" threads you start, they won't change the outcome of the game. Funny you should talk to someone else about reality when it seems you can't face it yourself.

Holmes_Fans
05-16-2006, 08:41 PM
wait they are driving to the hoop 3 TIMES AS MUCH?
Our lack of defense is preventing you from getting free throws. Many times Parker and Ginobli have blown right by Harris or Howard, and Dampier or Diop who are probably already in foul trouble won't go for the ball. Reason why we get free throws going to the basket is because Duncan or another player are there in the paint ready to go after the ball.

and the breaks avery talks about are plays like Finley losing the ball out of bounds and Parker missing 2 free throws in OT or Duncan missing a hookshot 1 on 1 with dampier.

ShoogarBear
05-16-2006, 09:30 PM
NBA to Tim: we no longer consider you a superstar. Step aside, please.

Holmes_Fans
05-16-2006, 09:33 PM
Wait a minute....could it be? YES! To mavericks fouled out in game 4!

Larry Hughes - Cleveland
Raja Bell - Phoenix
Desagna Diop - Dallas
Eric Dampier - Dallas
Tim Duncan - San Antonio

ShoogarBear
05-16-2006, 09:36 PM
Wait a minute....could it be? YES! To mavericks fouled out in game 4!
Yeah, now make the comparison.

SilverPlayer
05-16-2006, 09:48 PM
Mavs center strategy= Fouling Duncan. Avery brags about this strategy. Its also the strategy to stop Spurs penetration. It's your only strategy. You guys claim to foul the spurs as your game plan yet expect to not be called for it?

TheBlueVan
05-16-2006, 10:02 PM
i went back over the last 7 seasons of playoffs and found only one game that the spurs actually lost because they played worse than the other team. the rest was the ref's. thank GOD ya'll didnt have to play the almighty sacremento kings (the team thats much harder to match up to than dallas) with these refs because you would have been swept right?

by the way, i was able to get my hands on the actual script for the playoffs written by the NBA!!! they called for finley's 3-balls to be negated by bavetta's whistle! written on the script in a sticky-note in david sterns handwriting is "Get rid of san antonio, we dont sell enough jerseys when they win, they dont have a large enough fanbase even though we are able to reach the french, argentinian, and mexican fanbases through them"

weebo
05-16-2006, 10:12 PM
i went back over the last 7 seasons of playoffs and found only one game that the spurs actually lost because they played worse than the other team. the rest was the ref's. thank GOD ya'll didnt have to play the almighty sacremento kings (the team thats much harder to match up to than dallas) with these refs because you would have been swept right?

by the way, i was able to get my hands on the actual script for the playoffs written by the NBA!!! they called for finley's 3-balls to be negated by bavetta's whistle! written on the script in a sticky-note in david sterns handwriting is "Get rid of san antonio, we dont sell enough jerseys when they win, they dont have a large enough fanbase even though we are able to reach the french, argentinian, and mexican fanbases through them"

The Hawks always suck

LEONARD
05-17-2006, 08:03 AM
Which explains why Dallas has more PTs in the Paint.... Oh wait.... They absolutely do not!!!

The Spurs have been driving to the basket as much.... but don't have their charity points to go along with said agressiveness...

Dallas can't defend Duncan = lots of pts in the paint with no FT's...

Supergirl
05-17-2006, 08:10 AM
Yes, the Mavs have been bailed out by the refs to get the last two wins.

However, if the Spurs didn't blow Game 2, they would be 2-2 right now, and not facing elimination. If anything, this series has showed that the Spurs cannot afford to take the night off. The Pistons can, because they are so much better than their competitors. The Spurs are only a fraction better than their competitors.

As much as it pisses me off that the Spurs are in this position, because the refs put them here, I also think they have to admit they did it to themsleves - it all comes down to blowing Game 2. That was the game they were supposed to win. They should have won Games 3 and 4, but they weren't supposed to. And like I said, had they won their first two home games, they wouldn't be in this position.

The good news is, the Spurs are still the better team. They need to come out strong and fight back into this series. I believe they can do it.

DFW Spurs
05-17-2006, 08:13 AM
Maybe this is all a consperacy by the NBA. They want us to play 7 games. Hummm?????

101A
05-17-2006, 08:15 AM
Maybe this is all a consperacy by the NBA. They want us to play 7 games. Hummm?????

Traditionally, the best rated games are those where the favorites (especially the champs) are facing elimination. There are now potentially three of those in this series.

Games 6 & 7 are set to be in prime spots (I'm betting a Game 7 "Double Header" on Sunday).

genghisrex
05-17-2006, 09:01 AM
Don't mistake can't defend with not trying to defend. The Mavs push and pull and grab and hold (i.e. foul) Duncan on nearly every play. Dampier's about as blatant as they come when he's holding Tim, but even though he's picking up quite a few fouls he's not getting called for many of his "denials" off the ball. I don't have a problem with the refs letting some body contact go when players are jostling for position, but it has to be a foul every time with the opposing team physically restrains you with both arms.

ctpsb
05-17-2006, 09:24 AM
OK tell me where I'm wrong here (seriously). Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.

Start the other 7 footer (Nazr/Rasho, your choice). Have Duncan guard Howard. He hasn't been as offensively killing as other Mavs. And when Duncan guards Dirk, so be it. Tim is a how many time All-Star, 3 time Finals MVP, All-Defense, etc. At some point he has to be a big boy too. We can't be protecting him all the time. He is a top player in the league and should be able to defend Dirk at least some of the time.

And besides what good has been keeping him from guarding Dirk done? He still has 4-6 fouls at the end of every game anyway.

It was fine to experiment with small ball to see if it would work (Phoenix last year) and if it did, fine stick with it. Nothing wrong with trying. It's obvious it's not working this series. Some one else in this thread mentioned Nazr's/Rasho's stats in two wins over Mavs this season.

IT'S TIME TO PLAY SPURS BALL!!!

SPARKY
05-17-2006, 09:29 AM

Which is what you would expect when a team that's going to the low post in every possession is playing a perimeter oriented team.

LEONARD
05-17-2006, 09:35 AM
Don't mistake can't defend with not trying to defend. The Mavs push and pull and grab and hold (i.e. foul) Duncan on nearly every play. Dampier's about as blatant as they come when he's holding Tim, but even though he's picking up quite a few fouls he's not getting called for many of his "denials" off the ball. I don't have a problem with the refs letting some body contact go when players are jostling for position, but it has to be a foul every time with the opposing team physically restrains you with both arms.

You're right...they're holding Duncan with both arms every trip down...give me an f'in break. They're calling PLENTY on the Mavs centers....how can Spurs fans seriously complain about this??? :smokin

OK tell me where I'm wrong here (seriously). Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.

Start the other 7 footer (Nazr/Rasho, your choice). Have Duncan guard Howard. He hasn't been as offensively killing as other Mavs. And when Duncan guards Dirk, so be it. Tim is a how many time All-Star, 3 time Finals MVP, All-Defense, etc. At some point he has to be a big boy too. We can't be protecting him all the time. He is a top player in the league and should be able to defend Dirk at least some of the time.

IT'S TIME TO PLAY SPURS BALL!!!

Josh Howard would run circles around Duncan...I think it was the last regular season game against the Mavs that they tried that in the 1st half?? Duncan can't guard Howard...period...

maddnezz
05-17-2006, 09:37 AM

The Spurs said something about the officiating and if we get all the calls then the Cuban shit really works(WE shoulda said we taped the refs just to see what happens!) and you can take that and smoke it! :smokin

picnroll
05-17-2006, 09:39 AM
Dampier makes Fortson look like a finesse player.

Problem is Duncan is too much of a sportsman. Early on if Duncan had gotten in Dampier's face and the refs got concerned that iDmapier's hacking and holding, shoving players may become ugly they would be calling this goon's hacks. But that ain't Duncan.

ace3g
05-17-2006, 10:34 AM

Do you even realize how stupid you make yourself sound when you type something like that, if Dallas can't defend Duncan than that means probably on occassion they will foul him in the act of shooting,

so it is like you are saying that only good defenders can foul a player in the act of shooting?

lol lol lol, I love to read posts by people who know nothing about basketball

ndnjumpman
05-17-2006, 10:59 AM
so it is like you are saying that only good defenders can foul a player in the act of shooting?

WE CANT GUARD DUNCAN! and if we TRY theres a FOUL called...its better for tim to get on the line than an easy hook shot

SAGambler
05-17-2006, 11:12 AM

Larry Hughes - Cleveland
Raja Bell - Phoenix
Desagna Diop - Dallas
Eric Dampier - Dallas
Tim Duncan - San Antonio

Dampier and Diop are going to foul out or come close every game, because they have been told to foul Duncan hard, rather than let him make a shot on them. No big secret there..Even AJ says he has at least 12 fouls to waste on Duncan.

Jimcs50
05-17-2006, 11:13 AM

Larry Hughes - Cleveland
Raja Bell - Phoenix
Desagna Diop - Dallas
Eric Dampier - Dallas
Tim Duncan - San Antonio

How many allstars are in this group?

:rolleyes

velik_m
05-17-2006, 11:22 AM
WE CANT GUARD DUNCAN! and if we TRY theres a FOUL called...its better for tim to get on the line than an easy hook shot

so why isn't he getting to the line in 4th quarter?

LEONARD
05-17-2006, 12:22 PM
Do you even realize how stupid you make yourself sound when you type something like that, if Dallas can't defend Duncan than that means probably on occassion they will foul him in the act of shooting,

lol lol lol, I love to read posts by people who know nothing about basketball

LMAO...I'm saying TD gets a bunch of EASY baskets against the Mavs centers because they do get into foul trouble quickly and can't defend most of his shots/moves at full speed in order to stay in the game....

picnroll
05-17-2006, 12:27 PM
LMAO...I'm saying TD gets a bunch of EASY baskets against the Mavs centers because they do get into foul trouble quickly and can't defend most of his shots/moves at full speed in order to stay in the game....
Since duncan is getting hack and butchered by the Mavs' designated thugs and the Spurs are going to Duncan about 50% of the time, why is it the Mavs are into the penalty after about 5 seconds of each quarter while the Spurs are hardly shooting FTS in the fourth?

mabber
05-17-2006, 12:38 PM
Best team always wins in a 7 game series. The series isn't over yet so if y'all are so sure the Spurs are the better team then what's there to worry about? Oh yeah, I forgot...you have the refs and Cuban's deep pockets to worry about-lol I expect the Spurs to win tonight even though the series is fixed-lol

picnroll
05-17-2006, 12:40 PM
Best team always wins in a 7 game series.
Nice cliche. Or did you think that one up yourself?

LEONARD
05-17-2006, 12:41 PM
Since duncan is getting hack and butchered by the Mavs' designated thugs and the Spurs are going to Duncan about 50% of the time, why is it the Mavs are into the penalty after about 5 seconds of each quarter while the Spurs are hardly shooting FTS in the fourth?

Seems like you changed the subject...and you're just ranting...and exaggerating...

But, maybe the Mavs are smarter about when they use their fouls, and how they spread them out over quarters to keep from getting in the bonus early in any quarter...

10 fouls by the Spurs in the 4th quarter of game 4
Only 4 by the Mavs

LEONARD
05-17-2006, 12:41 PM

Hahaha...I'm sure that Spurs fans will throw that one out should the Mavs win this series...

mabber
05-17-2006, 12:44 PM

I've read it on this forum several times over the last week from Spurs fan posters. I'm not smart enough to think that one up :lol