PDA

View Full Version : The PERFECT ending to Game 5.

tlongII
05-16-2006, 05:45 PM
Nowitzki sinks 2 free throws at the end of regulation after a "questionable" foul call and the Mavs win by 1.

:troll

DarrinS
05-16-2006, 05:50 PM
Nowitzki sinks 2 free throws at the end of regulation after a "questionable" foul call and the Mavs win by 1.

Voice of the Spurs, Bill Shoening, "Nowitzki drives and stomps on Bowen's and Duncan's feet. Bruce and Tim now have 6 fouls each, so they have fouled out of the game. Nowitzki will now shoot free throws with 2 seconds remaining in regulation. The Spurs only lead by a point. Nowitzki will now attempt his 50th and 51st free throws. He's right at 99% for the series."

FromWayDowntown
05-16-2006, 05:53 PM

I stay to the end every night, win or lose.

But in that circumstance, I'd be headed for an exit and quickly, because that place would be ready to explode -- literally.

DDS4
05-16-2006, 06:25 PM

Refs won't make it out of San Antonio alive.

cherylsteele
05-16-2006, 06:27 PM

So you are actually admitting that the Spurs are getting shafted alot?

tlongII
05-16-2006, 06:31 PM
So you are actually admitting that the Spurs are getting shafted alot?

I will admit the Seahawks got shafted in the Super Bowl.

Sense
05-16-2006, 07:57 PM
Refs won't make it out of San Antonio alive.

I want to see some violence towards the bought refs.....

Someone start drawing attention to the NBA that this shit ain't right...

I can't believe few of the writers out there are making a big deal out of this...

Skip was talking about the fouls in 1st and ten....

Everything that he said was perfectly clear, and for a second I was glad someone understood.

Raise hell if they get robbed.... AGAIN!

DubMcDub
05-16-2006, 08:15 PM
I want to see some violence towards the bought refs.....

Someone start drawing attention to the NBA that this shit ain't right...

I can't believe few of the writers out there are making a big deal out of this...

Skip was talking about the fouls in 1st and ten....

Everything that he said was perfectly clear, and for a second I was glad someone understood.

Raise hell if they get robbed.... AGAIN!

The reason only a few of the writers are making a big deal out of it is that only a few of them buy into the same nonsense that some Spurs fans are subscribing to.

Even Steve Kerr didn't say anything about it.

coachmac87
05-16-2006, 08:27 PM
all i gotta say is if dirk is on the line for a game deciding point...shiiiiiiiit instead of players runnin into the stands...the stands will charge the court and go for the refs throat...