PDA

View Full Version : Win...This...Series...

Darrin
05-17-2006, 01:17 AM
The last thing I want to see is the Goddamn Phoenix Suns in the NBA Finals. The NBA's pimp team stands no chance against the Dallas Mavericks. Without the Spurs, the NBA is finally going to get what it wants - a small-ball team in the Finals.

All due respect to the Mavs, it has nothing to do with your team. It has everything to do with the fact the Suns are going to win the West if you advance.

Josh810
05-17-2006, 01:18 AM
Mavericks - Defense.
Suns - No Defense.

Darrin
05-17-2006, 01:22 AM
Mavericks - Defense.
Suns - No Defense.

And yet the Suns keep winning. Wierd, isn't it?

They're "relentless."
They're "resilent."
They're "smart."
They're "amazing."

The worst 50-win team I have seen in 15 years of watching basketball. I'm tired of people treating them like they're the west coast version of the Pistons.

J.T.
05-17-2006, 01:24 AM
Phoenix is playing with a "nothing to lose" mentality. Everyone counted them out when Stoudemire went down with that microfracture surgery. Their great playoff run so far is just then saying "fuck off" to all their doubters. It's impressive to say the least.

Darrin
05-17-2006, 01:28 AM
Phoenix is playing with a "nothing to lose" mentality. Everyone counted them out when Stoudemire went down with that microfracture surgery. Their great playoff run so far is just then saying "fuck off" to all their doubters. It's impressive to say the least.

It's not that impressive. The Clippers and Lakers. They should be playing the Mavs right now. They are guaranteed to play 13 of a possible 14 playoff games. They have given up huge series to Lamar Odom, Kwame Brown, and Elton Brand.

This isn't that impressive, and the amount of attention they garner, you would think they were the defending Champions or something. Nothing to lose usually means people forget you're in the playoffs. It's been all Suns all the time.

Extra Stout
05-17-2006, 07:41 AM
Without the Spurs, the NBA is finally going to get what it wants - a small-ball team in the Finals.
Well, the Spurs are a small-ball team too now.

Jimcs50
05-17-2006, 07:49 AM
Well, the Spurs are a small-ball team too now.

Not against the Pistons, they aren't.