waly.mg
05-17-2006, 07:59 AM
Thatīs True

The Fat lady donīt Sing Yet and We steel Believe in The Spurs

Iīm not saw the Fat Lady yet and i saw the Fat Ass of Mark Cuban Cry

GO SPURS GO

Parker 09
05-17-2006, 08:02 AM
We have to come out in GM5 and really play well. None of this point for point with the mavs. We are a defencive team and we have to start showing it.
If we get back to the way we playing in the regular season plus the 12 extra points duncan is producing then this opera may have to go into an encore

CubanMustGo
05-17-2006, 08:46 AM
Since former SA sportscaster Dan Cook is widely credited with this phrase, wouldn't be appropriate for the Spurs to come back and win this thing?

Starts with Game 5 tonight!

pache100
05-17-2006, 08:52 AM
Since former SA sportscaster Dan Cook is widely credited with this phrase, wouldn't be appropriate for the Spurs to come back and win this thing?

Starts with Game 5 tonight!

:tu

Most people don't have a clue where that phrase came from. It always amazes me how universally it is used nowadays.

nkdlunch
05-17-2006, 08:59 AM
The fat lady is busy humping a mavfan, she won't sing in a while:
http://www.infidelguy.com/members/pr126/Oh_Shit__-01.jpg

ctpsb
05-17-2006, 09:33 AM
OK tell me where I'm wrong here (seriously). Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.

Start the other 7 footer (Nazr/Rasho, your choice). Have Duncan guard Howard. He hasn't been as offensively killing as other Mavs. And when Duncan guards Dirk, so be it. Tim is a how many time All-Star, 3 time Finals MVP, All-Defense, etc. At some point he has to be a big boy too. We can't be protecting him all the time. He is a top player in the league and should be able to defend Dirk at least some of the time.

And besides what good has been keeping him from guarding Dirk done? He still has 4-6 fouls at the end of every game anyway.

It was fine to experiment with small ball to see if it would work (Phoenix last year) and if it did, fine stick with it. Nothing wrong with trying. It's obvious it's not working this series. Some one else in this thread mentioned Nazr's/Rasho's stats in two wins over Mavs this season.

IT'S TIME TO PLAY SPURS BALL!!!

pache100
05-17-2006, 09:35 AM
OK tell me where I'm wrong here (seriously). Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.

Start the other 7 footer (Nazr/Rasho, your choice). Have Duncan guard Howard. He hasn't been as offensively killing as other Mavs. And when Duncan guards Dirk, so be it. Tim is a how many time All-Star, 3 time Finals MVP, All-Defense, etc. At some point he has to be a big boy too. We can't be protecting him all the time. He is a top player in the league and should be able to defend Dirk at least some of the time.

And besides what good has been keeping him from guarding Dirk done? He still has 4-6 fouls at the end of every game anyway.

It was fine to experiment with small ball to see if it would work (Phoenix last year) and if it did, fine stick with it. Nothing wrong with trying. It's obvious it's not working this series. Some one else in this thread mentioned Nazr's/Rasho's stats in two wins over Mavs this season.

IT'S TIME TO PLAY SPURS BALL!!!

I'm all for starting Rasho. I've been saying so for a week. Nazr needs to go the the far end of the bench and sit with NVE (on the far side of Melvin Sanders). Who knows? Maybe we'd get lucky and "Rasho the Beast" would show up for once? In any case, it couldn't be worse than it's been in the last 2 games.

abelle23
05-17-2006, 10:56 AM
The fat lady is busy humping a mavfan, she won't sing in a while:
http://www.infidelguy.com/members/pr126/Oh_Shit__-01.jpg

thats awfull pic :lol

atxrocker
05-17-2006, 11:06 AM
well tell that fat bitch to take that chicken out of her mouth and gargle with some grease or something cause its her que tonight