PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS - Streaks

PeterBurns
05-17-2006, 02:10 PM
WORD IS, THE THOMPSON BROTHERS WOULD NOT MAKE THE TRIP TO DALLAS FOR GAME 6 OF THE DALLAS-SPURS SERIES IF THE SPURS WIN TONIGHT.

(Spurs have lost the last 8 road playoff games they have gone to)

WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE.

Oh, Gee!!
05-17-2006, 02:11 PM
I'll light a candle

Kori Ellis
05-17-2006, 02:13 PM

This is such a weird thing to me. After the first four, didn't they frickin understand that they should stay home? :lol

FromWayDowntown
05-17-2006, 02:19 PM
This is such a weird thing to me. After the first four, didn't they frickin understand that they should stay home? :lol

I've got a similar streak going -- they've lost all 5 road playoff games I've attended.

:depressed

I'm never going on the road again.

pache100
05-17-2006, 02:36 PM
WORD IS, THE THOMPSON BROTHERS WOULD NOT MAKE THE TRIP TO DALLAS FOR GAME 6 OF THE DALLAS-SPURS SERIES IF THE SPURS WIN TONIGHT.

WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE.

I almost had a heart attack when I heard they went to Dallas. They promised they wouldn't and then they did. :depressed

rayray2k8
05-17-2006, 03:13 PM
Well goddamnit there we go!!
Lets take it to them tonight!!
I feel it baby!!

Big Pimp_21
05-17-2006, 03:17 PM
In a related story...the Spurs have never lost a game that I have been to in about 10 years (regular season or playoffs). The last game I attended was the "Barry Bounce" game.

I will be there tonight!! In section 24!!

PeterBurns
05-17-2006, 03:22 PM
Its all coming together.....

Big Pimp_21
05-18-2006, 09:39 AM
In a related story...the Spurs have never lost a game that I have been to in about 10 years (regular season or playoffs). The last game I attended was the "Barry Bounce" game.

I will be there tonight!! In section 24!!

Well, it worked!!!
I did my normal routine of eating at the McDonalds right before SBC Center Pkwy (Spicy Chicken Sandwich), ordering a Shiner Bock as soon as I got to the game, and not leaving my seat one time until the last buzzer. My streak is still alive, and so are the Spurs!!!!! I spent all my jack on those tickets last night, though. If there is a game 7, I am going to have trouble making that one. Lets keep it alive...keep me at the games and the Thompson Brothers out!

PeterBurns
05-18-2006, 09:40 AM
Email [email protected]
STOP THE THOMPSON BROTHERS.....

ggoose25
05-18-2006, 09:41 AM
^^ haha good job. I wore EXACTLY the same thing i did to the barry bounce game and game 5 of last series. We ended up pullling it out so I'm not changing my chones until this series is over

blaze89
05-18-2006, 09:42 AM

WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE.

I'll feel more safe knowing they are tied up to lounge chair somewhere. You never know when someone feels a need to rebel.