PDA

View Full Version : More Gut wrenching?

Phil Hellmuth
05-17-2006, 04:44 PM
Game 7 in the NBA Finals, tie game going into the fourth against the defending champions: Pistons

or

a game 5 of the 2nd round

This is nothing. Its a no-brainer. Not even worried until I see Dallas with 4 victories.

Go Spurs Go!

Vinnie_Johnson
05-17-2006, 04:47 PM
Game 7 in the NBA Finals, tie game going into the fourth against the defending champions: Pistons

No question...

FromWayDowntown
05-17-2006, 04:49 PM
Actually, I was at about the calmest I've ever been for a playoff game during all of Game 7. It was pretty remarkable. I figured I was getting a first-hand look at guaranteed NBA history, so just enjoy it. It was great.

LilMissSPURfect
05-17-2006, 04:56 PM

No question...

lets do it again!!!!!!!!!

J.T.
05-17-2006, 05:02 PM
I have not been able to sleep for the past 2 days. Every time I close my eyes, I see Spurs. The Pistons did not have me in this much of a funk. It's do or die time. This is definitely more gut wrenching than Game 7.

DarrinS
05-17-2006, 05:12 PM
You can't compare this to the finals with the Pistons. The Pistons were kicking our ass in legitimate games. Refs had nothing to do with it.

T Park
05-17-2006, 05:14 PM
Actually, I was at about the calmest I've ever been for a playoff game during all of Game 7. It was pretty remarkable. I figured I was getting a first-hand look at guaranteed NBA history, so just enjoy it. It was great.

Same here.

If you lose in the Finals in game 7? Hey you gave it a damn good ride.

Losing in the second round, to the freakin Mavericks, ugh, that makes you want to swear off basketball for months.