PDA

View Full Version : Pistons < Spurs may need to change name to Pistons > Spurs

Mavs<Spurs
05-17-2006, 04:50 PM
Pistons < Spurs,

After tonight or this series (if it does not end well for us), you might need to change your name to Pistons > Spurs.

If our season ends tonight, I wanted to be the first to say thanks for being a class act on our forum and for cheering for our team about as hard as we have. If we lose tonight (hope not), then a lot of us will probably (I will) root for the Pistons.

Pistons will beat the Cavs in 6 and Heat in 4 or 5. Pistons have a great chance to win it all.

Go Spurs. Go Pistons.

J.T.
05-17-2006, 04:51 PM
Quitters forum.

Kori Ellis
05-17-2006, 04:52 PM
Actually he said if the Pistons beat the Spurs in a Finals rematch, then he'd change his name back.

No rematch. No change.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-17-2006, 04:54 PM
Pistons < Spurs,

After tonight or this series (if it does not end well for us), you might need to change your name to Pistons > Spurs.

If our season ends tonight, I wanted to be the first to say thanks for being a class act on our forum and for cheering for our team about as hard as we have. If we lose tonight (hope not), then a lot of us will probably (I will) root for the Pistons.

Pistons will beat the Cavs in 6 and Heat in 4 or 5. Pistons have a great chance to win it all.

Go Spurs. Go Pistons.

Spurs are not going to lose tonight.

mavsfan1000
05-17-2006, 04:55 PM
Pistons<Spurs<Mavs

Melmart1
05-17-2006, 04:56 PM
Fuck this thread! Spurs are winning tonight, there ain't gonna be no name changing! Spurs in 7!

Mavs<Spurs
05-17-2006, 05:15 PM
Quitters forum.

Didn't say we would lose tonight. If you read my other posts, you would know that I said that I don't see how we would. Honestly, I didn't think we would lose games 3 and 4. It was a huge surprise. I said this just in case lightening struck and by pure unadulterated luck, they won the series.

2 of last 3 games in San Antonio. Only have to win 1 game on the road. But game 3 and game 4 were extremely close in Dallas, showing that we are definitely capable of beating them in Dalls. Games 5 and 7(supposing we do win game 6) , we are heavy favorites to win. Tim Duncan's been a beast.

Mavs<Spurs
05-17-2006, 05:19 PM
Fuck this thread! Spurs are winning tonight, there ain't gonna be no name changing! Spurs in 7!

I agree Spurs will win tonight. I will be extremely shocked if the Spurs don't win by a lot and build some positive momentum for their win in game 6, leading to game 7 in San Antonio, when Dallas folds like a cheap suit!

MannyIsGod
05-17-2006, 05:21 PM
There aren't any ifs. Spurs win tonight. End of story.

Pistons < Spurs
05-17-2006, 09:50 PM
How did I miss this thread? lol

Now that the Pistons lost to the Cavs, I realize I may have to become Pistons < Cavs :madrun

Actually though Kori was right on:

Actually he said if the Pistons beat the Spurs in a Finals rematch, then he'd change his name back.

No rematch. No change.

So, both the Pistons and the Spurs better get their collective asses in gear and win these series!

cheguevara
05-17-2006, 09:53 PM
How about Dumbo > Rasheed