PDA

View Full Version : LMAO - Humor(Bush supporters only please)

whottt
10-10-2004, 10:03 AM
http://img55.exs.cx/img55/7892/w_lied_summers.gif

LMAO!!!!!!! Does this remind you of anyone on this forum :)

Hook Dem
10-10-2004, 10:05 AM
A few come to mind! :rollin

AFE7FATMAN
10-12-2004, 12:57 AM
lol

Hook Dem
10-12-2004, 10:19 AM
PSSSSSSSSSST ! Dan....they're talking about you again! :rollin

CosmicCowboy
10-12-2004, 10:34 AM
George W. Bush and Dick Cheney are on the campign trail in Colorado. They walk into a diner, sit down and check out the menu... A waitress walks up to them and asks if she can take their order. Bush leans close to her and says, "Honey, can I have a quickie?"

The waitress is appalled and yells at the President about women's rights and storms away.

Cheney then says to Bush, "George, its pronounced 'quiche'."

CosmicCowboy
10-12-2004, 10:40 AM
President Bush and Colin Powell are sitting in a bar. A guy walks in and asks the barman, "Isn't that Bush and Powell sitting over there?"

The barman says, "Yep, that's them."

So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a real honor. What are you guys doing in here?"

Bush says, "We're planning WW III ".

And the guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?"

Bush says, "Well, we're going to kill millions of Iraqis and one blonde with big tits.

The guy exclaimed, "A blonde with big tits? Why kill a blonde with big tits?

Bush turns to Powell, punches him on the shoulder and says, "See, smart ass, I told you no one would worry about the millions of Iraqis!"

travis2
10-12-2004, 10:47 AM
What's a "campign"? :wtf

Yonivore
10-12-2004, 12:55 PM
President Bush, Senator John Forbes Kerry, Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant, Senator Hillary Clinton, and a 12 year-old school boy all improbably end up on a small airplane together.

Suddenly the engine quits and the pilot announces that the plane is crashing. He regretfully informs the passengers there are only 4 parachutes among them so they'll have to decide which will stay behind to ride the plane down with him.

Kobe Bryant immediately jumps out of his seat, grabs a parachute, says, "I'm worth too much to the Lakers -- I'm outta here!" He promptly straps on the 'chute and jumps from the plane.

Next, Senator Hillary Clinton jumps from her seat and, strapping on a 'chute, announces, "I'm the smartest woman in the world! The country cannot survive without me!" After which she bails.

Senator Kerry sheepishly skulks to the parachutes and, saying "I'm going to be the next President," straps it on and flings himself through the door opening.

President Bush looks at the only other remaining passenger, the 12 year-old boy, and says, "You know, I've lived a good life and there's no one person, me included, that is more vital and necessary to the United States of America than our nation's youth. Besides, I vowed to leave no child behind. You take the last parachute and I'll stay back with the pilot to see this ride through to the end."

The boy, with a big grin on his face said, "Nah, Mr. President, let's both jump...the 'smartest' woman in the world just left the plane with my backpack strapped to her."

[You know, if only someone would do us a favor and call Theresa Heinz-Kerry the "smartest woman in the world," we could update this joke. :spin ]

SpursWoman
10-12-2004, 01:12 PM
The boy, with a big grin on his face said, "Nah, Mr. President, let's both jump...the 'smartest' woman in the world just left the plane with my backpack strapped to her."

You could have at least left Kerry with the backpack. :flipoff :lol :lol

Yonivore
10-12-2004, 01:15 PM
You could have at least left Kerry with the backpack. :flipoff :lol :lol
Yeah, but he only claims to be sophisticated, nuanced, and French-like...not "the smartest" as was claimed by Hitlary a few years back...where the joke got its genesis.

I supposed if I'd thought some more, I could have reconciled it for you.

Duff McCartney
10-12-2004, 01:16 PM
President Bush, Senator John Forbes Kerry, Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant, Senator Hillary Clinton, and a 12 year-old school boy all improbably end up on a small airplane together.

Suddenly the engine quits and the pilot announces that the plane is crashing. He regretfully informs the passengers there are only 4 parachutes among them so they'll have to decide which will stay behind to ride the plane down with him.

Kobe Bryant immediately jumps out of his seat, grabs a parachute, says, "I'm worth too much to the Lakers -- I'm outta here!" He promptly straps on the 'chute and jumps from the plane.

Next, Senator Hillary Clinton jumps from her seat and, strapping on a 'chute, announces, "I'm the smartest woman in the world! The country cannot survive without me!" After which she bails.

Senator Kerry sheepishly skulks to the parachutes and, saying "I'm going to be the next President," straps it on and flings himself through the door opening.

President Bush looks at the only other remaining passenger, the 12 year-old boy, and says, "You know, I've lived a good life and there's no one person, me included, that is more vital and necessary to the United States of America than our nation's youth. Besides, I vowed to leave no child behind. You take the last parachute and I'll stay back with the pilot to see this ride through to the end."

[You know, if only someone would do us a favor and call Theresa Heinz-Kerry the "smartest woman in the world," we could update this joke. :spin ]

I remember that joke when "President Bush" was "The Pope" and when I was 11 years old.

ClintSquint
10-13-2004, 07:50 AM
Wake up America!!

Do you really want 4 more years of this?

If so, go ahead and be duped again. Your grandkids will thank you for it. :rolleyes

SpursWoman
10-13-2004, 08:00 AM
Wake up America!!

If so, go ahead and be duped again. Your grandkids will thank you for it. :rolleyes

So what part of the thread title didn't you get?

Hook Dem
10-13-2004, 08:48 AM
Wake up America!!

Well Clint, until you and your party come with someone better(Kerry=worst possible choice), there is little to make a choice over. :elephant