PDA

View Full Version : N O F U K I N A D J U S T M E N T S

SequSpur
05-17-2006, 09:58 PM
Same fucking shit. Giving up layups, no fucking hard fouls, wide open fucking layups.

I call fucking bullshit on the ref complaining and the other bullshit.

Pop is getting fucking owned.

Walton Buys Off Me
05-17-2006, 10:01 PM
Pop needs to step down next year

SequSpur
05-17-2006, 10:01 PM
It's time to fucking quit right fucking now and let PJ coach in the second fucking half.

I've had efuckingnough already.

spur4life
05-17-2006, 10:02 PM
i am totally convinced now that our coach has nothing to offer...we are playing dallas' game & dallas is simply enjoying it.....it is so so sad!! can we borrow red auerbach/phil jackson for the rest of this series?

jmard5
05-17-2006, 10:02 PM
Exactly. It is not funny anymore.

????????
05-17-2006, 10:04 PM
When the small ball is giving up 107 ppg... maybe time to go big. Put Rasho on howard, tell him to sag the fuck off and make that guy take a shit load of jump shots. Much lower percentage than dunks. I really question if Pop wants to win this series at all.

1Parker1
05-17-2006, 10:05 PM
I just don't get it. If Pop is playing small ball for more offense......he's only getting more offense really from our Big 3. If he's doing for matchup reasons, well it's not working since the Mavs are counterscoring at the other end anyways. So what is he going to lose playing traditional big basketball, and putting in Rasho/Nazr? I just don't get it.

SA Gunslinger
05-17-2006, 10:06 PM
Yeah, small ball isn't working out like I hoped it would. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

We are in trouble unless something miraculous happens.

SequSpur
05-17-2006, 10:07 PM
Tim Duncan is going off with no fucking stops on defense. No fucking help either. Layup drill. Pop has got fuking alzheimers already.

td4mvp21
05-17-2006, 10:07 PM
Well, for everyone who comes in and defends Pop by saying he has three rings, he's won championships, etc., take a look at what's going on in the game. NO ADJUSTMENTS. If this isn't saying "new coach" to you, then I don't know what will.

~Sweetmelody~
05-17-2006, 10:08 PM
I found myself yelling "put Rasho in!!" :depressed

*sigh*

SuperManu!!!
05-17-2006, 10:10 PM
SEQU...i coudnt agree with you more

ALVAREZ6
05-17-2006, 10:12 PM
might as well put TD on Dirk, how many fouls does TD have???

Put Rasho on the dallas center, bowen on howard, and TP and Manu can interchange the PG's.

SpursChampsIII
It's because Pop is so F'N hardheaded and he has to do it his way. I don't want him to be fired, but he GD sure needs his ass kicked for being owned. On the Pop Show the other day, Walter asked him on behalf of thousands of m'frs here in SA why don't the Spurs go big and make THEM match up. His reply was, "who is going to cover Nowitzki, Rasho or Nazr?" So let me get this straight shit for brains, you are instead going to use a small guy on him and go down 3 games to 1. Also, our defenders continually let Terry, Howard and Harris go to their right ALL FUCKIN NIGHT LONG. I'm no NBA coach, but they GD sure would have to use that left hand. Duncan is playing out of his ass, and we can't get any help from his stinkin ass fuckin coach. Poor, poor, poor, poor, poor, lousy ass coaching job right now.

CosmicCowboy
With all the Dallas bigs in foul trouble if Pop doesn't change at the half he is crazy. Avery is emptying his bench trying to keep up. Tim is playing a career game. Lets not waste it.

CubanMustGo
05-17-2006, 10:14 PM
And when we have fucking scrubs like MBENGA and KVE in we should put in Rasho!! How hard it this to understand?? Rasho guards the scrub and frees up Timmay to guard someone else!!

SequSpur
05-17-2006, 10:14 PM
This shit ain't funny and I know funny.

jmard5
05-17-2006, 10:15 PM
With all the Dallas bigs in foul trouble if Pop doesn't change at the half he is crazy. Avery is emptying his bench trying to keep up. Tim is playing a career game. Lets not waste it.

I couldn't agree more. We are wasting Tim's efforts.

DuncanInYourFace
05-17-2006, 10:16 PM
Honestly, with this small ball shit the only reason we were in a position to win games 3&4 was because of Duncan playing insanely awesome.

cheguevara
05-17-2006, 10:16 PM
I am sad to say, I agree.

spur4life
05-17-2006, 10:18 PM
It's because Pop is so F'N hardheaded and he has to do it his way. I don't want him to be fired, but he GD sure needs his ass kicked for being owned. On the Pop Show the other day, Walter asked him on behalf of thousands of m'frs here in SA why don't the Spurs go big and make THEM match up. His reply was, "who is going to cover Nowitzki, Rasho or Nazr?" So let me get this straight shit for brains, you are instead going to use a small guy on him and go down 3 games to 1. Also, our defenders continually let Terry, Howard and Harris go to their right ALL FUCKIN NIGHT LONG. I'm no NBA coach, but they GD sure would have to use that left hand. Duncan is playing out of his ass, and we can't get any help from his stinkin ass fuckin coach. Poor, poor, poor, poor, poor, lousy ass coaching job right now.

spurschampsIII has said it all...pop's problem right now is ego...or may be it is the wine he has been drinking :drunk

DuncanInYourFace
05-17-2006, 10:18 PM
And also, "who's gonna guard Dirk: Rasho or Nazr?"

is the lamest shit I've ever heard. Look at Dirk, the dude has been scoring at will (either at the line or at the rim), could Rasho or Nazr really do much worse? At least they could grab some friggin boards when he misses

????????
05-17-2006, 10:19 PM
I just don't get it. If Pop is playing small ball for more offense......he's only getting more offense really from our Big 3. If he's doing for matchup reasons, well it's not working since the Mavs are counterscoring at the other end anyways. So what is he going to lose playing traditional big basketball, and putting in Rasho/Nazr? I just don't get it.
exactly, we wont give up more points than we are now. Why not go big? None of the Spurs are used to playing with these fucking small lineups, and it's so obvious. The rotations are shit and everyone is out of position. Why play guys together now that havent played these positions all year? Make the Mavs shoot jump shots and you will beat them. Besides, with two bigs in we could pound these bitches inside worse that we are now. Hell, even Rasho could put up 20 if given the ball down low. Pop only worries about defensive matchups yet they are giving up 107 a game. Go big, slow down, pound them inside and on the boards, and make THEM go big to counter. Put TD on one of their bigger perimeter players and have him sag off big time. Give them shots from 22 ft. Those will fall at about 45% while their dunks are falling at 100%. If need be rotate with a double and then have the weak side rotate hard.

RC's Boss
05-17-2006, 10:21 PM
I say let Dirk score and shut down the rest... I'm sick of these dudes driving into the paint w/ no help in the middle for Tim. It worked against PHX last year. Amare went off every game, but we still won in 5! I wish I could send Pop a text message to jog his memory!

SA Gunslinger
05-17-2006, 10:38 PM
Just in case I might get called out for it, I meant a miracle on defense. But maybe I spoke to soon. I'm just gonna shut up and watch.

ALVAREZ6
05-17-2006, 10:49 PM
If the Spurs lose this game, they lost it at the end of the 3rd quarter.

Way to stop penetrating and settling for unnecessary jumpers when you still have plenty of time guys.

Trifecta
05-17-2006, 10:52 PM
Its really gonna come down to who hits shots and who misses!

Pops has nothing to offer!!!!