PDA

View Full Version : God owns me, big time.

Leetonidas
05-18-2006, 01:12 AM
It seems like whenever I need a big favor from the Big Man, he gives it, but he dishes out a blunder to me.

Tonight was a good example. I'm praying that we win. We end up winning, I'm pumped and happy.

Well, I shower and I'm getting ready to print a Literary Analysis paper for English that's due tomorrow. I finished right before the start of the third. So I'm trying to print, and for some reason, it prints a different paper. My uncle is asleep, so I'm trying not to make noise. Printers are kinda loud. So, I stop the printer, tell it to print the current document and nothing happens. So I try again and it tells me there's no paper. I put a piece in and it keeps saying there's no paper. So finally it takes it and it eats it. Paper jam. I have to remove it from the back and low and behold, I drop the printer. I pick it up, try to get it going. I save the document, which is like 2 pages, and restart.

I open the document and it's 57 pages long. They're all blank! So I try changing fonts, and I can see the header appear. If I hit backspace, parts of it comes up. I can't get to my paper. I close it and try to view it as a draft but it's all messed up. So, I have to tear more paper and put it in. It says there's no paper, paper jam, etc. It rips the paper in and out. I put another one in. Does the same thing. Once more, same thing.

I finally got pissed and turned it off. Talk about karma...