PDA

View Full Version : Why are you not complaining about the refs now ...?

Dirk41MVP
05-18-2006, 01:21 AM
26 fouls to 19. 31-19 in FT's... oh right cause you won fairly right ?, the refs didn't help you AT ALL.... LMAO. Now the forum is quiet about the refs... rofl

spurs fans = bad, sore losers. At least us mavs fan do admit we lost cause of things we did and didn't do, not because the game was bought or there's a "conspiracy"...

Btw: You sure you should be this happy ?... I mean, defending champions facing elimination on their home floor, getting all the calls (which is allright, wont get into that) their superstar going absolutely nuts, and yet you won by 1 point which could have changed had jet pumped fake ginobili and gotten an open look or had dirk gotten that tip to go ? Don't get me wrong here, this is not a troll thing, but what other adjustments can you make ? you played the best defense since game 1, had huge nights by your stars scoring, and yet only won by 1 point...

gmanrulz
05-18-2006, 01:23 AM
wow we had 31 free throws in 1 game. the mavs average 34 free throws a game. big deal

Solid D
05-18-2006, 01:24 AM
The game was not won or lost at the FT line in the last 15 seconds this time.

Winnipeg_Spur
05-18-2006, 01:24 AM
I mean, defending champions facing elimination on their home floor, getting all the calls (which is allright, wont get into that) their superstar going absolutely nuts, and yet you won by 1 point which could have changed had jet pumped fake ginobili and gotten an open look or had dirk gotten that tip to go ? Don't get me wrong here, this is not a troll thing, but what other adjustments can you make ? you played the best defense since game 1, had huge nights by your stars scoring, and yet only won by 1 point...
So you mean it went exactly in reverse of games 3 and 4? I can live with that.

2centsworth
05-18-2006, 01:25 AM
Refs swallowed their whistles in the 4th quarter

SPARKY
Dirk didn't get to the line 57 times. Not hard to understand.

Kori Ellis
You can feel free to go complain about the refs on the Mavs forum if you'd like.

infinite styles
Did they get all the calls or is it that they finally gave Duncan some respect in the post.

timvp
05-18-2006, 01:26 AM
The Mavs got their touch foul near the end again. Luckily this time the Spurs weren't in the penalty.

Very luckily.

SilverPlayer
05-18-2006, 01:26 AM
The refs did the right thing at the end of the game for once, they let the players decide the game at the end. That's what they didn't do in the previous two games, and its why there is no reason to complain about this one.

Oh and Duncan earned every foul shot he took.

4001 STEREO SPUR
05-18-2006, 01:27 AM
Maybe because they didn't hand you the game I guess.

Doesn't take much sense to figure that out.

tetasfromtejas
05-18-2006, 01:27 AM
sheesh, dallas fans are just some fucking obsessed ass freaks..

:rolleyes

you're team won the previous two games with the help from the refs 50 free throw attempts? take your rose colored glasses off that are an inch thick

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-18-2006, 01:28 AM
10 of those fucking free throws came from DUNCAN's UNBELIEVABLE FINISHES...Duncan is the reason for those free throws, and they came throughout the whole game...we didn't earn the free throws all in the 4th..That's the difference.

He was a fucking beast and your big men couldn't handle his ass.

spurs=bling
05-18-2006, 01:28 AM
Even the sun shines on a dogs ass sometime

SilverPlayer
05-18-2006, 01:29 AM
You also can't complain that they handed us this game. They didn't, the spurs won it with their defense; Something the mavs can only claim for game 2. That's the only game the Mavs earned without help.

ctermu
05-18-2006, 01:30 AM
We're not complaining about the refs because they made no obviously horrible calls like in game 4. Like they said on Fox Sports Network after the game- "this game they let the PLAYERS decide the game." If they didn't make any horrible calls in game 4 nobody would complain either. Chuck Cooperstein of ESPN 103.3 and Junior Miller of Ticket 1310 both agreed that the call on Bowen at the end of game 4 was incorrect.

2centsworth
dude their must of been 5 calls total in the 4th quarter. Just the way it should be.

Dirk41MVP
You can feel free to go complain about the refs on the Mavs forum if you'd like.

No, we dont do that, we win because of our play, we lose because of our play, not because somebody made us lose... unlike others *cough cough*

Did they get all the calls or is it that they finally gave Duncan some respect in the post.

Pretty unbelievable you still think duncan doesnt get any respect in the post... our centers have been in foul trouble all series long really, they give duncan a call every time he touches the basketball. They dont give him respect, thats why we had to play KVH on him, and even Mbenga cause they dont him give any calls... moron. They just dont give flopobili calls for his flops now... sad but true

spurs=bling
05-18-2006, 01:31 AM
We didn't get to the line that much

SilverPlayer
05-18-2006, 01:31 AM
Your centers are on orders to stop Duncan with their fouls....HELLO...that's avery's strategy for stopping Duncan.

tetasfromtejas
05-18-2006, 01:32 AM
lets also not forget the bullshit call on Timmy the game prior when cockboy twisted his ankle and got bailed out....

too many bail out calls for the mavpricks, win the game on your skills, not the refs stroking you

baseline bum
05-18-2006, 01:34 AM
Wow... three lopsided games for Dallas are offset by one where the Spurs got a couple more calls?

2centsworth
Again the refs disappeared in the 4th. Case closed.

jmard5
26 fouls to 19. 31-19 in FT's... oh right cause you won fairly right ?, the refs didn't help you AT ALL.... LMAO. Now the forum is quiet about the refs... rofl

spurs fans = bad, sore losers. At least us mavs fan do admit we lost cause of things we did and didn't do, not because the game was bought or there's a "conspiracy"...

So you're whining now when most of the other mav fans admitted that the game was evenly officiated?

If you admit that you lost because of things the Mavs haven't executed near the end of the game, will you also admit that your game 3 & 4 *wins* where due to calls favoring your team?

*chirp* *chirp*

Dirk41MVP
05-18-2006, 01:36 AM
Something you mavs fans can only claim once for game 2.

Damn, considering we've averaged more than 105 points against you this series, your argument is pretty stupid. You haven't even averaged 100 points against us, so who is the team playing defens here ?... lol nobody

Go check past box scores... 123,104,118,85 (pre-devin) and now 97. We've averaged more points against you than you against us... GREAT DEFENSE though...

Oh and also, this is the first game you play defense too, you just said it, so wouldnt us playing defense in game 2 and you playing defense in game 5 even out ?... still confused at your argument...

uwe blab 2
05-18-2006, 01:38 AM
YALL still didn't answer the question of this post:

When you win the game was called evenly:

When you lose you hear nothing but the NBA conspiracy and Refs handed the game to the Mavs:

He is calling your hypocrisy out.

Let me see what will be replied to this post? Cussing (very classy)

Cant_Be_Faded
05-18-2006, 01:39 AM
you should join the game chats. I said repeatedly the refs were sucking our balls.

Big difference tonight is that they did not suck either team's balls when it came down to crunch time. They LET THE PLAYERS DECIDE THE OUTCOME.

Guess what? Your team lost.

Trainwreck2100
So you mean it went exactly in reverse of games 3 and 4? I can live with that.

According to Mavs fans, there was nothing wrong with that so :tu

jmard5

When you lose you hear nothing but the NBA conspiracy and Refs handed the game to the Mavs:

Ok. So you're seeing it the other way then?

List down those horrible calls you saw today called on both teams.

gmanrulz

f uwe

4001 STEREO SPUR
05-18-2006, 01:41 AM

Wow! You haven't been watching the same series.
I understand if the refs bail you out, you're gonna take it, but Come On!

Are you stoned or stupid?

2centsworth

no one has complained about who shoots more fts. We've complained about all the calls in the 4th quarter. Refs should let the players decide the game in crunch time, that's all we care about. No team was in the penalty in the 4th, as fair as you can get.

katyon6th

The more appropriate and classier term would be cursing, I do believe.

tetasfromtejas
I'll cuss - EFF you!!!! Even classy people cuss :princess

50 free throw attempts??? quit being so bitter!! accept the loss and go wank it to your Nowitzki poster

Kori Ellis
05-18-2006, 01:42 AM
Read this thread
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41478

Most everyone said it wasn't a conspiracy, just that the calls sucked.

If you Mavs fans think the calls sucked tonight, then by all means, go to your Mavs forum and start a thread whining about it.

Thanks.