PDA

View Full Version : Can You Throw Motown A Rope?

GOBLUEADAM
05-18-2006, 03:17 AM
I'm very happy for you guys, for surviving and finding a way! But me and many other Piston fans are out there pulling for you! But we have now fallen down the same hole, but hopefully the Spurs and Pistons know the path that leads to the one with the light. Tonight, I'll admit it after we loss, I almost lost it! My hand may be broken, after I tossed my remote, and from watching Lebron Heisman trophy and tackle his way down the lane! These guys are in the Perfect Storm just like the Mavs were. Whatever you do or try to do, works against you! These Cleveland guys don't know that you have to earn it! The Spurs and Pistons fans know about working for it and earning it the hard and the right way! Both our teams backs are against the wall, the gun is cocked, and we need a miracle. I believe in miracles! Well you got one tonight, and we'll both need two more! We're both better than the Suns, Mavs, and Cavs, but nobody told them. They have their feet on our throats, but they made one mistake, THEY LEFT US BREATHING! Spur fans, let me tell you, we need you over on the Piston Message board. These silly Cav fans have a full scale outbreak on our board, and they are beyond bragging! But they have forgotten that people like us, have been there and done that before! Oh we're scared just like you guys, but we aren't going down without taking somebody's balls off with us! So let's slow time from now on! It's one game at a time, one quarter, half, and go from there! For us there is no tomorrow. Our next game may be our last game, and that makes us DANGEROUS PEOPLE! So Spur fans, Piston fans, GET UP OFF YOUR ASSESS, AND LET'S DO THIS! Let's Do What They Say Can't Be Done!

timvp
05-18-2006, 03:20 AM
We have your back.

Believe.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41567

J.T.
05-18-2006, 03:32 AM
Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeetroit Basketbaaaaaaaaaaaaall

Game 7's all around.

Believe.

RON ARTEST
05-18-2006, 03:46 AM
do the mods ever get rid of thread that are talking about the same thing? im not saying i have a problem with it im just asking. dont ban me kori. :lol

GOBLUEADAM
05-18-2006, 03:58 AM
If it will let you glance, take a look at our battle field at http://pistons.infopop.cc/groupee/forums/a/frm/f/951103441

Carie
05-18-2006, 03:59 AM
I went to your forum to show support, and who do I see but the X-FACTOR. Same guy as the one who posts here?

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-18-2006, 04:06 AM
I love the rapport the Pistons and Spurs fans have across conferences...

GOBLUEADAM
05-18-2006, 04:15 AM
United Together, We'll Never Be Defeated!

angel_luv
05-18-2006, 04:36 AM
I was rooting for the Cavs ( underdog) but you fans have been so great to us here, I've decided it is only right to direct my happy thoughts to you- at least for this round. :)

J.T.
05-18-2006, 04:38 AM
I posted over there to show some support. I rooted for the Pistons in 2004 against the Lakers. They get my backing against LeBron too. Pistons will tough it out, I just know it.

SpursStillTippin
05-18-2006, 04:57 AM
Funny, no one would have thought the spurs/pistons would lose 6 straight playoff games but here we are. The pistons just need to take care of buisness on the road and i think they can do it. The pistons isnt a team to backdown, trust us we spurs fans know. good luck in game 6

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-18-2006, 05:02 AM
Pistons fans are feeling like we did on Monday after this loss to the Cavs....Even though we're both down now 2-3, they haven't had a day to recover from it, and a win to boost spirits and hope...

I believe the Pistons will regroup their heads and do what they have to do to win game 6..

GOBLUEADAM
05-19-2006, 05:35 AM
Remember ladies and gents, we both will win our game tonight! But when we do, we will do it with class, and do it the right way! And then it's on to games that our teams were built for and to win, GAME 7. LET'S DO THIS SPURS AND PISTONS! But let's get start with the games tonight! PRAY!

himat
05-19-2006, 06:03 AM
If Suns could comeback why can't we. Pistons have only lost by 7 in game 3 after playing horrible down the stretch, then they lost only by 2 in game 4 after shooting a horrible 33%, and in Game 5 we only lost by 2 after having more TO's than assists. Just a good offensive performance could get the Pistons a win. As for the spurs if tony and manu have good games they should win because they have nothing to stop duncan.

mcornelio
05-19-2006, 08:02 AM
Amen!

1Parker1
05-19-2006, 08:06 AM
Im Wearing A Pistons Shirt Today!! Good Luck To Our Eastern Conference Brothers... Well At Least Good Luck Until The Finals

Well damn, that's going far. At least wear a Spurs t shirt today, it's an important game for us too :lol

Dunc
05-19-2006, 08:10 AM
Im Wearing A Pistons Shirt Today!! Good Luck To Our Eastern Conference Brothers... Well At Least Good Luck Until The Finals

Hey, me too! Thanks bud. Much appreciation. If I had a Spurs shirt, I'd put it on after the Pistons game. I don't, though, so I'll simply have to send my prayers and thoughts.

mcornelio
05-19-2006, 08:12 AM
Im Wearing A Pistons Shirt In Support Of Our Eastern Conference Brothers!! But Dont Get Used To It.. Its Only Until The Finals Bitches!!

!!GO SPURS GO!!

!!GO PISTONS GO!!

picnroll
05-19-2006, 08:16 AM
I'm pretty sure ducks has your back.

And your bottom. And your top. And both sides.

Pistons < Spurs
05-19-2006, 08:18 AM

:tu Good luck to the Spurs aswell. I'll be wearing my Rasho jersey after the Pistons game. :fro

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/2566/smilies13185tl.png !!!! GO PISTONS GO !!!!http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/2566/smilies13185tl.png

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/2566/smilies13185tl.png !!!! GO SPURS GO !!!!http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/2566/smilies13185tl.png

Dunc
05-19-2006, 08:18 AM
Lol, yeah, I know Ducks is with us. The Pistons could probably have killed and eaten his dog and he'd still be with us.

Deeeeeeeeetroit Basketbaaaaaaaaaaaall

ObiwanGinobili
05-19-2006, 08:20 AM
I went to your forum to show support, and who do I see but the X-FACTOR. Same guy as the one who posts here?

Actually we have 2 X-FACTOR's. :lol
one with the "-" and one without.
And one of them is a big asshole. but the names are sooo similar that it is hard to tell right of hand who is who.

annoying.

ObiwanGinobili
05-19-2006, 08:21 AM

Go Pistons! Go Spurs!

Dunc
05-19-2006, 08:22 AM
do the mods ever get rid of thread that are talking about the same thing? im not saying i have a problem with it im just asking. dont ban me kori. :lol

:lol
LJ's already posted in this thread, so I expect it may survive. Although he did post a link to the official Spurs/Pistons believe thread.

1Parker1
05-19-2006, 08:22 AM
I'm pretty sure ducks has your back.

And your bottom. And your top. And both sides.

:lol Ducks is currently in panic mode.

Dunc
05-19-2006, 08:23 AM
^:lmao

CubanMustGo
05-19-2006, 08:24 AM
:tu Good luck to the Spurs aswell. I'll be wearing my Rasho jersey after the Pistons game. :fro

Lord knows Rasho doesn't need it for tonight's game :lol

!!!! GO SPURS GO !!!!

!!!! GO PISTONS GO !!!!

spurschick
05-19-2006, 08:25 AM
Been pulling for you all along. :spin

nkdlunch
05-19-2006, 09:22 AM
Piston fans,
please, do you really think the Cavs are gonna win tonight? gimme a break and have some balls. There is no way in hell the cavs are winning tonight, except if the freaking refs decide to help.

Acknowledge that the Pistons were overconfident, Rasheed's big mouth hurt your psyche, Flip Saunders sucks and the players got lazy. This will not happen tonight, guarateed. Rasheed will shut the fuck up and the players will play their way, to hell with Flip.

I guarashee a Pistons win

nkdlunch
05-19-2006, 09:26 AM
oh BTW, Pistons -5 favorites tonight

Trifecta
05-19-2006, 09:31 AM
Billups WILL atone for his peformance from the last game!

The clock WILL strike midnight to end the Cavs cinderella season -- Damon Jones will be out of lucky shots -- Eric Snow will fold under pressure again -- The Cavs centers will get into foul trouble -- AND BIG BEN WILL RULE THE PAINT TONIGHT!!!!!! -- FEAR THE 'FRO BABY!!! :fro

Pistons know how to shut down a road crowd and they WILL return the favor TONIGHT!!!

JamStone
05-19-2006, 09:47 AM
Fuck a rope. Throw me a 12 pack of beer. I'm getting drunk either way ...

:fro

:drunk

Steve Javie
05-19-2006, 09:48 AM
I Cant Work The Pistons-Cavs Game... Sorry, There Will Be No Throwing Of Ropes Tonight

LilMissSPURfect
05-19-2006, 10:22 AM
I Cant Work The Pistons-Cavs Game... Sorry, There Will Be No Throwing Of Lines Tonight
:hang :hang

LilMissSPURfect
05-19-2006, 10:24 AM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4/gulygeek/airborne.gif

dmac
05-19-2006, 11:27 AM
how is your summer job at 7-11 going?