PDA

View Full Version : Dirk has been Game!

jcrod
05-18-2006, 03:34 AM
No matter how this series ends, Dirk has been unbelievable!!!! He has been clutch! His emotion, defense, etc has been undeniable.

Props to the Mavs main man.

RON ARTEST
05-18-2006, 03:36 AM
yeah i couldnt believe some of the shots he made.

gospursgojas
05-18-2006, 03:38 AM
just remember that for the most of the series hes been shooting over defenders 6 inches shorter

RonMexico
05-18-2006, 03:41 AM
yeah, and it's easy to look good when you've mastered how to contort your body in awkward ways to draw fouls/attention to yourself

Melmart1
05-18-2006, 03:43 AM
Don't be sour grapes, Spurs fans. Dirk has played great, overall. Nobody on either team has been flawless.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-18-2006, 03:43 AM
just remember that for the most of the series hes been shooting over defenders 6 inches shorter
Hey...don't try to take credit away from him because of that...He's one of the best shooters ever....

He's been unbelievable..He nearly killed us with that Steal and 3 towards the end...This guy is an offensive machine. You don't get more Elite than him. His game is unique.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-18-2006, 03:44 AM
Don't be sour grapes, Spurs fans. Dirk has played great, overall. Nobody on either team has been flawless.
Tim was for 24 minutes.

jman3000
05-18-2006, 03:45 AM
Tim was for 24 minutes.

:tu

alamo50
05-18-2006, 07:24 AM
Dirk could have send us fishin' on that last play with that rebound he got.

I AM SO PISSED AT POP!!!

He got Nazr on the bench who can get you 16 rebounds a game and he just doesn't wanna do it being affraid for a turnover or a bad catch.

UNDERSTAND PEOPLE, THIS LAST GAME WAS ONE SLIP AWAY FROM THE FINAL OFFENSIVE REBOUND.....AGAIN!!!!!

samikeyp
05-18-2006, 07:28 AM
Dirk has been outstanding this series....last night was no exception.

mffl89
05-18-2006, 07:28 AM
i was kinda surprised that no one was actually guarding dirk on the last play i think, if only he tipped that shot in...i think he had enough time to catch it and put it up again if im not mistaken

bulletedge
05-18-2006, 07:58 AM
The reason Dirk missed the tip-in is simple- Parker grabbed his jersey and prevented him from a normal jump. Check out the replays- it is plain as day- even down to Parker's sheepish look at the ref after the buzzer. A savvy play by a savvy player- and he got away with it. Spurs win. That's how close this series has been.

SpursWoman
05-18-2006, 08:01 AM
i was kinda surprised that no one was actually guarding dirk on the last play

And draw a foul? Oh, hell no. :lol

He seriously makes some amazing shots. :tu

CubanMustGo
05-18-2006, 08:04 AM
Dirk 2006 >>>>> Dirk 2005 and before.

Jimcs50
05-18-2006, 08:18 AM
And draw a foul? Oh, hell no. :lol

He seriously makes some amazing shots. :tu

It is fact that Pop told everyone to stay 4 ft away from Dirk on the last possession, if Dirk touched the ball.

BigBinBigD
05-18-2006, 08:21 AM
The reason Dirk missed the tip-in is simple- Parker grabbed his jersey and prevented him from a normal jump. Check out the replays- it is plain as day- even down to Parker's sheepish look at the ref after the buzzer. A savvy play by a savvy player- and he got away with it. Spurs win. That's how close this series has been.

You think the zebras would have gotten out of there alive if they had called that? With all the bitchin' and moanin' coming out of SA lately? Yeah, he clearly grabbed him, so what, move on. Refs don't decide games. Despite what y'all think.

SequSpur
05-18-2006, 08:23 AM
wtf does this topic mean? Dirk has been game? WTF is that?

Jimcs50
05-18-2006, 08:24 AM
You think the zebras would have gotten out of there alive if they had called that? With all the bitchin' and moanin' coming out of SA lately? Yeah, he clearly grabbed him, so what, move on. Refs don't decide games. Despite what y'all think.

Dirk admits that he rushed the shot, TP had nothing to do with him missing.

BigBinBigD
05-18-2006, 08:26 AM

Maybe he just doesn't complain on every shot like some other people...

NoMoneyDown
05-18-2006, 08:26 AM

He didn't even grab it - just slapped it back up, because he thought there was no time on the clock to put it back properly. Mav's fans are just fishing.

SpursWoman
05-18-2006, 08:35 AM
Maybe he just doesn't complain on every shot like some other people...

I actually choked when I read that. :lmao :lmao

BigBinBigD
05-18-2006, 08:39 AM
He didn't even grab it - just slapped it back up, because he thought there was no time on the clock to put it back properly. Mav's fans are just fishing.

Not fishing. Just trying to show some people how ridiculous it looks to dissect and moan about every call.

Why can't we all enjoy this series for what it is: two great teams (surely y'all can admit that by now) battling it out. With a finally-healthy Devin Harris, these teams are dead even. What a great series. Friday night should be unbelievable. Good luck. No smack, just good luck to both.

ObiwanGinobili
05-18-2006, 08:40 AM
Dirk has been awesome! :tu

but man, really noticeable to me for the 1st time last night.. he looks ugly as all get out in his plays. :lol
Funny since peopl say the same about my Manu.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-18-2006, 09:15 AM
Remember Tim had that same opportunity off of a Manu drive for the Put Back in game 5 against the Pistons last year...but he missed cuz he didn't know how much time he had left.

at Least Dirk didn't have that Fearful Duncan look on his face like he had seen a ghost. :lol

nkdlunch
05-18-2006, 09:16 AM
Duncan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dork

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-18-2006, 09:16 AM
Dirk has been awesome! :tu

but man, really noticeable to me for the 1st time last night.. he looks ugly as all get out in his plays. :lol
Funny since peopl say the same about my Manu.
Dirk is a Nordic Son....He's the posterchild for any team with a Viking as their mascot.