PDA

View Full Version : play rahso for goodness sakes Pop

duncan2k5
05-18-2006, 08:44 AM
Rasho's defense downlow is very underrated. i would say play naz, but he fouls too much. all he can do is rebound. we need rasho to protect the rim. put him on a mav's center, and put tim duncan on Dirk...this isn't the hobbled tim duncan...this is the MVP. he can guard dirk better than frickin finley and bowen can (even though bowen had that big block). dirk just shoots right over them. plus with rasho in, we can rebound.

degenerate_gambler
05-18-2006, 08:50 AM
Dude neither of those two slugs will see the light of day in this series thank God.

NASpurs
05-18-2006, 08:52 AM
Rasho's defense downlow is very underrated. i would say play naz, but he fouls too much. all he can do is rebound. we need rasho to protect the rim. put him on a mav's center, and put tim duncan on Dirk...this isn't the hobbled tim duncan...this is the MVP. he can guard dirk better than frickin finley and bowen can (even though bowen had that big block). dirk just shoots right over them. plus with rasho in, we can rebound.Yeah and get Timmy in foul trouble.. nice plan :tu

degenerate_gambler
05-18-2006, 08:53 AM
Yeah and get Timmy in foul trouble.. nice plan :tu

Some still don't get it man.

blaze89
05-18-2006, 09:14 AM
Some still don't get it man.

With the way the refs have been calling it, prior to game 5, Duncan would have been gone. Bowen had 3 fouls prior to the end of the first half and if I'm not mistaken didn't go back in til the middle of the 3rd quarter.

duncan2k5
05-19-2006, 11:30 AM
you guys dont get it...dirkpicks up fouls off our small players because they play him physical to make up for their height disadvantage. everytime this series duncan has been on dirk (not helpside defense, im talking when he gets switched up on him and plays him straight up), dirk doesn't score. he drives to the basket, and duncan moved with him, and he passed it back out. you guys dont see this? when duncan plays dirk he doesn't have to put his hands on him, his height wont allow dirk to shoot over him that easily, but if he drives, he would have rasho in the middle, and rasho is a decent shotblocker.

WOW...some ppl really dont see the things im seeing. you cant play small ball vs the mavs...thats plain stupid. we NEVER did it before, and they never beat us. now that we are doing it, we are losing. it's no coincidence. we don't have the personel for small ball ANYWAY...our perimeter guys are too slow, or too old to stay in front their men. notice they are getting much of their points from in the paint...because they know duncan is trying to stay out of foul trouble, and we have no other bigs. duncan wont pick up fouls against nowitski...he's a friggin jumpshooter. it's not like he is friggin shaq or amare. like i said all those fouls dirk had been getting are from out lil guys trying to be physical.

nkdlunch
05-19-2006, 11:30 AM
Dude neither of those two slugs will see the light of day in this series thank God.

:tu