PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to Dallas?

veronicamae
05-18-2006, 11:59 AM
My best friend and I managed (after a few minutes of finding nothing) to score a pair of tickets to tomorrow's game in Dallas.

Who else will be there representing the Spurs? Wooooo!!! :elephant

LuvBones
05-18-2006, 12:09 PM
That's awesome! I WISH I could go..

Represent. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiafro.gif

veronicamae
05-18-2006, 12:21 PM
after the 7 or so Mavs fans that were seated around us last night (in addition to the 100 or so others), you bet we're gonna represent!

Trifecta
05-18-2006, 12:26 PM
Be careful also!!!!

After the Spurs win, the Mavs fans will want to take their rage out on someone!!!

veronicamae
05-18-2006, 12:27 PM
Be careful also!!!!

After the Spurs win, the Mavs fans will want to take their rage out on someone!!!

I know, eek! We both may be girls, but my friend is tough and doesn't take shit from anyone, so I hope we'll be safe! lol

Islymore
05-18-2006, 12:39 PM
I'm hoping I can get to the game... on a hope and prayer. I hope my connection comes thru and I get some tickets. We shall see. I gotta be there to support my Mavs... but I dunno... I might be watching from home.

ploto
05-18-2006, 12:42 PM
I'll be there. :)

shelshor
05-18-2006, 12:45 PM
Be careful also!!!!

We went to games 3 & 4
Be warned: while the Mavs fans are sore losers, they're even worse winners
You'll be a lot safer when the Spurs win than if the Mavs were to win

LuvBones
05-18-2006, 12:47 PM
Mav fans are doing the bravatar thing?

veronicamae
05-18-2006, 12:58 PM
We went to games 3 & 4
Be warned: while the Mavs fans are sore losers, they're even worse winners
You'll be a lot safer when the Spurs win than if the Mavs were to win

I could concur with you. [Most of] the Mavs fans that were at Game 2 after the blowout were acting more hostile than after the loss last night. Last night they more or less walked out quietly, some chanted random things, others were rude. But at Game 2, nearly all were hollering and shoving Spurs fans around - and that was in our own court, so I'll be nervous!! But, I have health insurance so whateva dudes, if you gotta beat up a girl cuz you won a bball game, that's your karma lol.

Islymore
05-18-2006, 01:03 PM
Mav fans are doing the bravatar thing?

lol - no. thats one of the only pics i have that will fit into the requirements... im still searching for another one to replace it... for now, this will have to do.