PDA

View Full Version : Rasheed Learned His Lesson

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-18-2006, 07:33 PM
According to benmaller.com, a reporter asked Rasheed Wallace if he has a guarantee for Game 6. Guess what he did? He turned the other way without a word.

jochhejaam
05-18-2006, 07:39 PM
According to benmaller.com, a reporter asked Rasheed Wallace if he has a guarantee for Game 6. Guess what he did? He turned the other way without a word.
After guaranteeing a win in Games 4 and 5 and then saying "even the sun shines on a dogs ass sometimes" after the Cavs won Game 4, I'd say he did the right thing.

ShoogarBear
05-18-2006, 07:41 PM
That drops him to 5-2, right?

jochhejaam
05-18-2006, 08:01 PM
That drops him to 5-2, right?
I think he's :blah at a .500 clip. (2-2)

ShoogarBear
05-18-2006, 08:07 PM
Somebody wrote an article on his guaransheeds before game 4. I know he had at least 4 or 5 of them right before this series.

kalikot_boy_kr
05-18-2006, 10:12 PM
rasheed close ur big mouth, cavs are not 3 little pigs! hahahha!

Dunc
05-18-2006, 10:22 PM
Best move he's made since game 2 ended. Big props to Sheed.

jman3000
05-18-2006, 10:29 PM
rasheed close ur big mouth, cavs are not 3 little pigs! hahahha!
:elephant :elephant :elephant

hellls yeah

*pretends to understand what that meant*

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-19-2006, 02:57 AM
:elephant :elephant :elephant

hellls yeah

*pretends to understand what that meant*
It's off of Lebron's quote about how Pistons aren't the Big Bad Wolf, and the Cavs aren't the three little pigs...

then for some reason the reporters all roared with laughter...it was a good metaphor, but it wasn't THAT funny...

buncha Lebron phonies

1Parker1
05-19-2006, 08:01 AM
:lol I actually thought that was a funny retort by Lebron.

BTW, What happened between Ben Wallace and Rasheed? I read somewhere that Ben yelled at Sheed for all the smack talking and the article was saying how the Pistons are actually now played tight and uneasy, while the Cavs are loose and having fun.

Dunc
05-19-2006, 08:03 AM
It's off of Lebron's quote about how Pistons aren't the Big Bad Wolf, and the Cavs aren't the three little pigs...

then for some reason the reporters all roared with laughter...it was a good metaphor, but it wasn't THAT funny...

buncha Lebron phonies

LeBron is the Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. When your Lord makes a joke, you laugh. Not funny? Doesn't matter. When Jesus jokes, you better fucking laugh.

Rip-Hamilton32
05-19-2006, 08:28 AM
lol...lebroisum a new religion to those who think hes better then the entire pistons squad

tlongII
05-19-2006, 11:54 AM
lol...lebroisum a new religion to those who think hes better then the entire pistons squad

Witness

kalikot_boy_kr
05-19-2006, 01:57 PM
That's Why... U Have A Lesson To Learned...hahahaha!

DarkReign
05-19-2006, 02:42 PM
That's Why... U Have A Lesson To Learned...hahahaha!

:elephant :spin :elephant :spin :elephant :spin :elephant

I fucking love this guy.

z0sa
05-19-2006, 03:10 PM
we are all witnesses.

if the pistons lose this one, I almost want to say itll be a bigger disappointment than us losing to the mavs.

DarkReign
05-19-2006, 04:08 PM
we are all witnesses.

if the pistons lose this one, I almost want to say itll be a bigger disappointment than us losing to the mavs.

Shit man, no need to tippey-toe around it, youre damn ducking right!

The Mavs are an awesome team, losing to them isnt a shame at all!

Im sure it would burn your ass seeing as you are in-state rivals, but at least theyre credible.

Losing to LBJ and Scrubs would be....an upset of EPIC proportions. They just arent very good.

rep
05-19-2006, 05:09 PM
:lol I actually thought that was a funny retort by Lebron.

BTW, What happened between Ben Wallace and Rasheed? I read somewhere that Ben yelled at Sheed for all the smack talking and the article was saying how the Pistons are actually now played tight and uneasy, while the Cavs are loose and having fun.

There's nothing wrong with them. Ben was just upset that we didn't come through for Rasheed. Playing tight maybe the legit part...

Also, I agree. It's ok to lose to the Mavs altho I don't think that'll happen but for us to lose to the Cavs??? *sighs* I can't take that...