PDA

View Full Version : AJ's Wife says "fuck off"

GO SPurs Go
05-18-2006, 10:32 PM
Unfortunatley I wasn't there (busy killing maggots for a roast this night in Swaziland) but I have just heard the confirmation that Aj's wife started mouthing off to some spurs fans. On the other hand there are conflicting reports that it was AJ's husband, not wife who was dropping the F-Bombs. I have also discovered that Jason Terry was suspended. (This news is top secret, no one except the readers in this forum know about it.) Also, on top secret news, Tim Duncan WILL NOT be named to the first ALL NBA TEAM for the first time in his career. Pop has also purchased 4 bottles of 100 year old wine from a winery in Artarctica. Regarding the suspension, Terry has issued a statement.......
"Although there was some contact on the play, it was purley accidental. I've seen a physcologist various times to stop the habit of grabbing balls, but sometimes I have an occasional relapse."
Back to the Eastern Conference. Antoine Walker has said that he will be the primary option for the Heat in their first games in the Eastern Conference Finals......
"I think Pat is starting to see that I'm worth the 5 million dollars I have earned this year, I'm lowering my turnovers (from 12 per game to 5) while getting more touches. Shaq is an old weezer (laugh) already and he can't even see the hole anymore and Dwayne is really frustrating the team with Buzzer beater after Buzzer Beater. Pat told me yesterday that it was up to me and Jason (Kapono) to get the heat to the Championship." When asked about who he prefers to play in the Eastern Conference Finals, he said "I really don't care, I can take Lebron back to school with my solid layup precentage. Chauncy is much harder, put once I get past him with my fast legs, there isn't anyone left at the basket"
Finally, Keith Van Horn reportedly received an offer from the Spurs to a 8 year 300 million dollar contract. Although the Spurs will provide the money, the conditions state that Van Horn has to stay in Dallas throughout the eight years and has to play at least 30 minutes a game.

E20
05-18-2006, 10:34 PM
:lol

GO SPurs Go
05-18-2006, 10:46 PM
Lol, Whoever posted this is a complete idiot...
Oh wait,

Oh shit, :madrun

Spurologist
05-18-2006, 10:47 PM
Van Horn should have got some MVP votes. He missed a lot of games and showed why he is a big part of the mavs team. They won 60 games.

Leetonidas
05-18-2006, 10:48 PM
AJ's husband, not wife who was dropping the F-Bombs.

:lmao

SPARKY
05-18-2006, 10:50 PM
I was waiting for the part where it read: "....I represent the son of Mustafsah Ringbaddah, former ruler of Swaziland. He has five million dollars ($5,000,000.00) which he would like to transfer to the United States. If you are agreeable, please email me your bank account number...."

GO SPurs Go
05-18-2006, 10:51 PM
Bank Account No.: 876668484

GO SPurs Go
05-18-2006, 10:51 PM
Oh shit, plz tell me you're really representing the son of Mustafsah Ringbaddah......

efrem1
05-18-2006, 10:58 PM
My account number is BR549 son.

milkyway21
05-18-2006, 11:05 PM
Van Horn should have got some MVP votes. He missed a lot of games and showed why he is a big part of the mavs team. They won 60 games.he's a playoff choker on my all-time list. Remember the 76ers-Lakers NBA finals?

Dallas won game 2,3 & 4 w/o him. Then, suited up game 5, fortunately they lost. :madrun

50 & 21
05-18-2006, 11:11 PM
Contender for post of the year. We need more of this.

:smokin

Dingle Barry
05-18-2006, 11:26 PM
best thread ever

GO SPurs Go
05-19-2006, 12:29 AM
Van Horn should have got some MVP votes. He missed a lot of games and showed why he is a big part of the mavs team. They won 60 games.
Yes, he's actually a bigger part of the team while he's injured than while he's not....... and that says alot...... :angel

GO SPurs Go
05-19-2006, 12:30 AM
My account number is BR549 son.
My account number can fuck your account number's mom up the ass! :spin

Bloodline666
05-19-2006, 03:22 AM
he's a playoff choker on my all-time list. Remember the 76ers-Lakers NBA finals?

Dallas won game 2,3 & 4 w/o him. Then, suited up game 5, fortunately they lost. :madrun
First and foremost, that begs the question: What were the Sixers thinking when they picked Van Horn at number 2 when T-Mac was still available? The Sixers drafting Van Horn over T-Mac is just about as stupid as the Wizards picking Kwame Brown over Tony Parker (in fact, Parker got passed up 27 times in the 2001 Draft; as it turns out, Kwame Brown ended up as an under-achiever throughout most of his career, and Tony Parker gets two NBA Championship rings, an All-Star Game appearance, an endorsement from EA, and the honor of dating Eva Longoria; we ended up with the biggest steal in that draft); perhaps even as stupid as the Trail Blazers picking Sam Bowie over Michael Jordan 10-15 years before becoming the Jail Blazers.

Second, Keith Van Horn came dangerously close to breaking Bubba Wells' record of lowest playing time before fouling out. (And Bubba Wells also played for the Mavs, and oddly enough, he set the foul-out record in the game where Don Nelson first employed what would later be known as Hack-a-Shaq...only the game was against the Bulls, and Mr. 0 points, 0 assists, 30+ rebounds was the target; guess who sent The Worm to the charity stripe all six times he went there? Bubba Wells.)

Condemned 2 HelLA
05-19-2006, 03:26 AM
The Nets picked him #2 overall, not the Sixers.
Just so you know.

Bloodline666
05-19-2006, 04:33 AM
The Nets picked him #2 overall, not the Sixers.
Just so you know.
Actually, it was the Sixers. (http://www.basketball-reference.com/draft/NBA_1997.html) How do I know? Van Horn was drafted the same year Timmy was, and in the draft lottery that year, it was down to three teams to be revealed that got their lottery combos selected; us, the Sixers, and the Celtics. First, the Celtics logo was exposed. Then, the Sixers logo was revealed, which signaled that we won the lottery that year. Also, T-Mac was drafted that year.

The Nets' lottery pick that year = Tim Thomas

pache100
05-19-2006, 07:46 AM
Finally, Keith Van Horn reportedly received an offer from the Spurs to a 8 year 300 million dollar contract. Although the Spurs will provide the money, the conditions state that Van Horn has to stay in Dallas throughout the eight years and has to play at least 30 minutes a game.

:lmao

:lol :spin

GO SPurs Go
05-19-2006, 05:14 PM
lol

Obstructed_View
05-19-2006, 05:22 PM
First, the Celtics logo was exposed. Then, the Sixers logo was revealed, which signaled that we won the lottery that year.
I still get chills thinking about that moment when he pulled the Sixers logo out of the envelope. I saw the future clearly at that moment.

Tony-Go MAVS
05-19-2006, 05:25 PM
I'll let AJ know about this thread. You guys just got 4 more fould tonight. Me and Cuban are going to review this and send it in to the NBA. F$@%&$@ pussies!!!!

Biggs
05-19-2006, 05:27 PM
My account number can fuck your account number's mom up the ass! :spin

:lol I like this board.

ALVARORTIZ
05-19-2006, 05:51 PM
Fuck Aj And His Wife And Their Lover Cuban

Boycott Aj

Obstructed_View
05-19-2006, 05:52 PM
I'll let AJ know about this thread.

Give him this while you are at it: