PDA

View Full Version : Fast Break Club "Smelly Shoe" Survey

missmyzte
05-18-2006, 11:43 PM
The Official Fast Break Club "Smelly Shoe" Survey

Do you want to know what Joel Przybilla's feet smell like? (and win one of his autographed shoes)

A. yes (I am a huge fan and want to know everything I can about my team - plus, I would proudly display his shoe on my mantel)

B. maybe (okay, now I'm curious and would probably smell his shoe when nobody is looking - plus an autographed shoe is cool)

C. no (that is gross and I do not wear size 18 shoes)

The FastBreak Club would like to know more about your likes and dislikes so that we can make sure the Fast Break Club is the best on line club for you. So, if you answered A, B, or C to the question above then please click below to take another brief survey to give us your feedback. Plus, you can enter to win Joel's Autographed Shoe (don't worry, they smell just fine, we checked).

Click below to take the survey:
http://66.178.131.20/friend.asp?x=1&ID=2144&MID=1057395&c=5182006&d=442187

-----------------------------------

Yes, this is a REAL e-mail that the Trailblazers sent out to those signed up on their list. Don't ask why I'd signed up but the e-mails are amusing from time-to-time.

spurs=bling
05-19-2006, 12:15 AM
ewww!!!!!!!

LilMissSPURfect
05-19-2006, 12:24 AM
:down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :spam: :spam:

jman3000
05-19-2006, 12:26 AM
The Official Fast Break Club "Smelly Shoe" Survey

Yes, this is a REAL e-mail that the Trailblazers sent out to those signed up on their list. Don't ask why I'd signed up but the e-mails are amusing from time-to-time.

They have fans?