PDA

View Full Version : Cuban & Terry on the Radio Together NOW

LEONARD
05-19-2006, 08:29 AM
actually in about 5 min's...listen here!!

http://theticket.com/listen.htm

SPURSCHAMPS
05-19-2006, 08:33 AM
actually in about 5 min's...listen here!!

http://theticket.com/listen.htm

Don't have time to listen so can you please post what's being talked about???? Thanks

Carie
05-19-2006, 08:44 AM
Thanks for the heads up.

badmagic
05-19-2006, 08:48 AM
That wasn't a real interview with Terry and Cuban, it was a spoof. Funny though.

LEONARD
05-19-2006, 08:50 AM
That wasn't a real interview with Terry and Cuban, it was a spoof. Funny though.

Oh, ok...thanks for letting me know ;)

Yes...it was Fake Cuban and Fake JET. Fake Cuban makes lots of appearances...that's the 1st time I've heard Fake JET though. This place needs a little humor at times... :fro

The guy conducting the interview is a long-time Spurs fans even though he's been doing DFW sports talk for many years...

LEONARD
05-19-2006, 08:56 AM
LMAO...listen now!!

kalikot_boy_kr
its not funny. its all suck! hahahahaa!

picnroll
They're saying Cuban is stupid for not admitting Terry wsa obviously at fault. Maybe Dallas media are finally getting embarassed by Cuban.

picnroll
05-19-2006, 09:06 AM
These guys just admitted that Bavetta and Javie sucked and that in those games the Spurs got screwed in crunch time but "the Spurs should have just played through it". These are Dallas guys. Good to see everybody in Dallas isn't stupid. Just most fans and Cuban.

SA210
05-19-2006, 09:16 AM
These guys just admitted that Bavetta and Javie sucked and that in those games the Spurs got screwed in crunch time but "the Spurs should have just played through it". These are Dallas guys. Good to see everybody in Dallas isn't stupid. Just most fans and Cuban.
I can't stand this stupid arguement. Screwed is screwed, no matter what.

Mavtek
05-19-2006, 09:16 AM
That was an incredibly stupid skit, it wasn't even funny. They tried to make Jason Terry look like an idiot which I assure you he is not. "Mark Cuban" was sort of funny, but the impersenator wasn't that good, and his quotes never came out of Mark's mouth.

Carie
05-19-2006, 09:18 AM
picnroll, I didn't listen. Perhaps this second part of the show is just to make fun of the Spurs?

MILFFL Hunter
05-19-2006, 09:18 AM
Why are you defending Terry? That was a dumbass move.

ShoogarBear
05-19-2006, 09:21 AM
How in the world would you ever be able to tell the difference?

Cuban is a pathetic caricature, indistinguishable from most of the putrid Mav posts found here.

picnroll
05-19-2006, 09:24 AM
picnroll, I didn't listen. Perhaps this second part of the show is just to make fun of the Spurs?
No that was after the skit. The hosts were just being honest that Javie and Bavetta and their crews sucked and screwed the Spurs on calls but they "should have played through it anyways". Their argiument was that in every playoffs teams get screwed.

Fuzzy logic is Dallas

LEONARD
05-19-2006, 09:25 AM
I think there might've been too much going on for most of you to catch.

1. Fake Terry & Cuban interview.

2. Audio from yesterday afternoon when Rick Barry came on with the afternoon show that's broadcasting from SA this week. He overheard them saying that Brent Barry leads the league in "post-foul shooting percentage" because he likes to dunk it and shoot after a foul.

3. Follow-up on that audio from the morning show talking about Rick Barry and the Terry incident...

Depending when you started listening, there's a good chance you were completely lost... :fro

They're saying Cuban is stupid for not admitting Terry wsa obviously at fault. Maybe Dallas media are finally getting embarassed by Cuban.

Cuban shouldn't have come on the air yesterday afternoon pissed off...but that's just the way he is...

One of the guys on the morning show is a Spurs fan, but he's not really biased towards them. He likes the Mavs too...

That was an incredibly stupid skit, it wasn't even funny. They tried to make Jason Terry look like an idiot which I assure you he is not. "Mark Cuban" was sort of funny, but the impersenator wasn't that good, and his quotes never came out of Mark's mouth.

LOL...

1. They're not trying to impersonate the voices perfectly...they're EXAGGERATED voices...that's the intent of it...

2. The Ticket rips on everybody. Fake Jerry, Fake Cuban, Fake Tiger Woods, etc etc...

3. The quotes are definitely NOT supposed to be the things the person they're impersonating actually said.

You completely missed the point...which is, lighten up and isn't it fun to laugh a little bit? :lol

If you didn't listen...don't worry about it...the real Cuban and Terry were NOT on...

Why are you defending Terry? That was a dumbass move.

Who are you talking to???

Steve Javie
05-19-2006, 09:28 AM

I DONT SUCK!!

picnroll
05-19-2006, 09:31 AM
I DONT SUCK!!

I think they said Bavetta sucks. You blow.

picnroll
05-19-2006, 09:44 AM
These guys just called Cuban the white Don King. :lol

SAGambler
05-19-2006, 09:53 AM
They tried to make Jason Terry look like an idiot which I assure you he is not.

He's not? Guess who is going to be the fall guy when Dallas loses this series...?

Can you say JET?

picnroll
05-19-2006, 09:58 AM
These guys just called Cuban the white Don King. :lol

Somebody pleeeaaaseeee do a photoshop of Cuban as Don King.

picnroll
05-19-2006, 10:03 AM
Saying they think Cuban is going to get killed by the NBA in fines, maybe 1/2 million, for saying Stu Jackson is a waste of time on the radio show. Jesus is this guy out of control.

LEONARD
05-19-2006, 10:16 AM
Playing the audio from yesterday right now...

picnroll
05-19-2006, 10:20 AM
And ripping Cuban. That he complained about Spurs sending video to the league office and saying Cuban sends more video than anybody else

LEONARD
05-19-2006, 10:21 AM
And ripping Cuban. That he complained about Spurs sending video to the league office and saying Cuban sends more video than anybody else

Norm likes Cuban, but he's just pointing out the facts...everybody knows that Cuban sends in video as every team does. Cuban probably does it the most though...

picnroll
05-19-2006, 10:25 AM
But Cuban whined on the radio that the Spurs sent in the video. Do Mavs fans really fall for and get worked by Cuban's BS. Could they be that stupid and hypocritical? Do you guys really like being taken as a joke throughout the league? I mea even your own radio hosts are calling him out. :lol

LEONARD
05-19-2006, 10:28 AM
But Cuban whined on the radio that the Spurs sent in the video.

Um, yea...isn't that what we're talking about? Norm was pointing out that Cuban is being a hypocrite by complaining about it.

Do Mavs fans really fall for and get worked by Cuban's BS. Could they be that stupid and hypocritical?

I can't speak for other Mavs fans...but I don't. I know he's a whiner. I know he sends in video for the league to review. He has had some positive effects on the league though...

I also realize that MOST people, especially non-Mavs fans hate the guy. He's the type you don't mind having on your side MOST of the time. Sometimes he just needs to chill out...

LEONARD
05-19-2006, 10:30 AM
Do you guys really like being taken as a joke throughout the league? I mea even your own radio hosts are calling him out. :lol

A joke why?? Because of Cuban? I know that most hate Cuban...I like him most of the time....

Certainly not a joke on the court...

The Ticket doesn't have a bunch of homers on its shows. They call it like it is. They rip Parcells when he deserves it...Cuban...Tom Hicks...whoever. That's why its the best sports talk radio station in the US :fro

Trainwreck2100
05-19-2006, 10:34 AM
They tried to make Jason Terry look like an idiot which I assure you he is not.

In a poll, most MENSA members said they too would punch a guys balls and risk getting suspended, after getting baited. So we are in agreement there.

SA210
05-19-2006, 10:40 AM
:lmao lady saying Timmy gets whatever call he wants. :lmao

Funny they don't mention games 2,3,4 and Dirk.

LEONARD
05-19-2006, 10:43 AM
Females shouldn't be allowed to call in to sports talk radio shows (**ducks**)

Duncan does get the benefit of the doubt on a lot of calls...like Dirk does...like LeBron, Kobe, etc. The "superstar rule" isn't anything new...

SA210
05-19-2006, 10:45 AM

Duncan does get the benefit of the doubt on a lot of calls...like Dirk does...like LeBron, Kobe, etc. The "superstar rule" isn't anything new...
It's hypocritical to ignore the Mavs bias for games 2,3,4

picnroll
05-19-2006, 10:46 AM
Leonard I appreciater your candor. Mavs are no jokes on the court.

Cuban ssems to have the idea that in promoting the NBA a good way to go is to make a circus out of it. Sad.

LEONARD
05-19-2006, 10:58 AM
Leonard I appreciater your candor. Mavs are no jokes on the court.

Cuban ssems to have the idea that in promoting the NBA a good way to go is to make a circus out of it. Sad.

I agree to an extent...he no doubt does some things to either:

1. Fire up the fans
2. Fire up his team
3. Get people that normally wouldn't to watch NBA games

LEONARD
05-19-2006, 11:02 AM
Mavs are 4-0 in games withOUT Terry this year (I don't know who they played)

In those games, Daniels started and avg'd:

11.5, 5 ast, 5 reb's

Should be a great game!! Watch for Quizi...

SA210
05-19-2006, 11:03 AM
"Never underestimate the heart of a champion"

mabber
05-19-2006, 11:25 AM
As smart as Cuban is (read his blog and it's amazing his knowledge about so many different subjects) he seems to be incapable of thinking when he's emotional (kinda like most chicks-lol). I like to refer to him as the "brilliant moron" LOL

I like what his money has done to the Mav franchise though. I just wish we didn't have to see and hear him so often. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT when he was upset that the Spurs had obviously sent in a tape of the Terry punch to the league office. As everyone knows, he sends in tapes all the time. Once again, he was emotional and not thinking-lol

nkdlunch
05-19-2006, 11:32 AM

how about males with a pussy(Mav fans)?

Borosai
05-19-2006, 11:33 AM
I just saw on CNN that Cuban and Terry will be fisting each other (not punching mind you) in the locker room during the game tonight, and it will be televised. What a couple of Mavericks.

Trainwreck2100
05-19-2006, 11:35 AM
As smart as Cuban is (read his blog and it's amazing his knowledge about so many different subjects) he seems to be incapable of thinking when he's emotional (kinda like most chicks-lol). I like to refer to him as the "brilliant moron" LOL

I like what his money has done to the Mav franchise though. I just wish we didn't have to see and hear him so often. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT when he was upset that the Spurs had obviously sent in a tape of the Terry punch to the league office. As everyone knows, he sends in tapes all the time. Once again, he was emotional and not thinking-lol

He also prob should not have publically guaranteed a win, then insult the riverwalk.

mabber
05-19-2006, 11:39 AM
He also prob should not have publically guaranteed a win, then insult the riverwalk.

Once again, he's incapable of thinking when emotional. I'm not sticking up for him, he's moron. I've just tried to understand how a guy that intelligent can be that stupid at the same time.

reydawg
05-19-2006, 12:01 PM
How in the world would you ever be able to tell the difference?

Cuban is a pathetic caricature, indistinguishable from most of the putrid Mav posts found here.

I guess. Except Cuban is incredibly smart and calculating. He's not a billionaire by accident.

Willinsa
05-19-2006, 12:06 PM
Did Cuban blow Terry after the show or vice versa?

MILFFL Hunter
05-19-2006, 12:15 PM
I guess. Except Cuban is incredibly smart and calculating. He's not a billionaire by accident.

Perhaps what we've observed over the last 24 hours is the true Cuban. It's not like it's not it hurts the business to make the Mavs out to be the victim. Maybe it'll eventually hurt it to act like a stupid fuck so often, but I doubt that.