PDA

View Full Version : Gm 3 photos of Floppin Frauline fouled by Barry?

Fabbs
05-19-2006, 11:35 AM
Props to SPARKY and inagra for the photos of Bowen blocking Dirk on the thread "Pic of Bowen owning Dirk".

I know the Spurs are moving forward and are going to kick ass first in Game 6 and then back to AT&T for the 5-2 series win.

However the Game 3 debacle that the Spurs won but Dork was given 24 FTAs on 3-9 shooting, the ultimate being the *foul* with 7 seconds left on Barry. Another thread talked of Barry Sr. breaking it down frame by frame. Anybody got a series of pics on that play?

Shank
05-19-2006, 11:37 AM
I don't even know where to start with this.

5-2?
Talking about Game 3?
And wanting pictures of something that has no hold on tonight's game?

Fabbs
05-19-2006, 11:39 AM
^^thanks for the bandwidth waste.
Obviously the threads photo request is not directed at you, as you and The Mavs Trolls would no doubt cringe in horror at seeing the expose of photos how the game and Dirks 23rd and 24th gifts were handed.

gmanrulz
05-19-2006, 01:02 PM
didnt he shoot 27 free throws?

Fabbs
05-19-2006, 02:21 PM
naw *only* 24.
God only knows what he will be handed tonight.

ctpsb
05-19-2006, 02:27 PM
naw *only* 24.
God only knows what he will be handed tonight.

I know I've thought the same thing. I wonder if Terry's suspension is such a good thing. Of course the refs may need to even things out. I agree with Skip Bayless -- Ginobili, Duncan and then Bowen will foul out or for sure have 5 by game's end and three by halftime.

SAGambler
05-19-2006, 02:45 PM
I actually think the refs will go out of their way to call a fair game tonight. They have been taking a lot of heat in the press for the blatant bias they have shown toward Dallas in the 2 games there.

And now with Terry a suspension, on a foul that they missed that could have decided the game, I'm thinking they are going to do a good job tonight.

Actually, I am hoping they just stuff those whistles in their pockets, and let the players play.

E20
05-19-2006, 02:55 PM
I actually think the refs will go out of their way to call a fair game tonight. They have been taking a lot of heat in the press for the blatant bias they have shown toward Dallas in the 2 games there.

And now with Terry a suspension, on a foul that they missed that could have decided the game, I'm thinking they are going to do a good job tonight.

Actually, I am hoping they just stuff those whistles in their pockets, and let the players play.
If the refs let the players play this series would have been over by now.

CubanMustGo
05-19-2006, 03:37 PM
If the refs let the players play this series would have been over by now.

Well, then there's no time like the present to start! :lol

Extra Stout
05-19-2006, 04:43 PM

For a while, Cuban had gaining some credibility with his criticism of the officials. It was intimidating them.

Of course, America has just witnessed Cuban's epic self-ownage with his argument that Terry was gently rubbing Michael Finley's testicles with his closed fist, thinking that doing so would cause an official to award him a timeout, along with his sage comments about the Riverwalk. I'll bet the officials reaaaaallllly respect him now.