PDA

View Full Version : Anyone disappointed Terry suspended?

DarrinS
05-19-2006, 11:36 AM
I know there is already a thread about the Terry suspesion, but I, for one, am a little disappointed that this happened.

Now, if the Spurs go on to win in seven, there we will always wonder what would have happened had Terry NOT been suspended.

I want our best to play their best. I think these two teams are VERY evenly matched (well, not tonight).

Mixability
05-19-2006, 11:37 AM
I would be disappointed in the suspension IF the Spurs were whoopin the Mavs, but we need all the help we can get. It's not our fault he was a dumbass. The only thing worrying me right now is the Mavs fans readying their "well you won the series because we didn't have Terry" response.

DuncanInYourFace
05-19-2006, 11:38 AM
It's nobody's fault but Terry's.

Why are the mavs so pissed at the league about this? I'd be pissed at Terry if I was a Mavs fan.

Just like I would've been pissed at Finley if he had gotten a tech at the end of the game even though someone punched him in the nuts

Oh, Gee!!
05-19-2006, 11:38 AM
ibtl

nkdlunch
05-19-2006, 11:39 AM
Tell that to Finley's Nuts

LEONARD
05-19-2006, 11:39 AM
I would be disappointed in the suspension IF the Spurs were whoopin the Mavs, but we need all the help we can get. It's not our fault he was a dumbass. The only thing worrying me right now is the Mavs fans readying their "well you won the series because we didn't have Terry" response.

Any Mavs fan that says that is a MORON...

Terry's fault and nobody else's...shouldn't stop the Mavs from winning tonight...

Mixability
05-19-2006, 11:41 AM
Any Mavs fan that says that is a MORON...

Terry's fault and nobody else's...shouldn't stop the Mavs from winning tonight...

:tu

Let's see if Cuban doesn't use that excuse on Monday night.

DDS4
05-19-2006, 11:43 AM
I'd like to see teams at full strength but the Spurs better be careful.

Sac played pretty well w/o Artest in game 2. A game they should have won.

Rummpd
No and hell no (sorry about the language but Dirk has also thrown elbows all series and their centers have clobbered Duncan all day)

Shaolin-Style
A little bit, if we lose I'll be majorly dissapointed, if we win I'll be sick of hearing from bitter laker/king/mav fans about how we were "handed" a win, and possibly the series.

SA210
I know there is already a thread about the Terry suspesion, but I, for one, am a little disappointed that this happened.

Now, if the Spurs go on to win in seven, there we will always wonder what would have happened had Terry NOT been suspended.

I want our best to play their best. I think these two teams are VERY evenly matched (well, not tonight).
I will always wonder what would have happened by now had the refs not screwed us and gift wrapped those games for the Mavs.

Kori Ellis
05-19-2006, 11:44 AM
People who start a thread with "I know there's already a thread on this but .." are funny.

Please just post there. Many people in the thread have said the same thing you are saying.