PDA

View Full Version : ...an ODE TO THE FAN...this is to you Piston fan AND SPURS FANS TOO!!!!

theMUHMEshow
05-19-2006, 01:15 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/jm_phenom23/IMG_0143.jpg

We have pounded our chests all year. We have been thought to be untouchable. Yet, when adversity stares us in the face we start to panic. We have had more playoff wins in the past 3 years then the Cavs have had in their entire history. Yet we are down 3-2?

I have stuck behind this team since I was sitting on my dads sholders at the Palace watching the BAD BOYS beat up on Dominique and the Hawks. I have suffered through the the teal and being one of the only fans cheering in the palace...I have seen the good and the bad. This was supposed to be OUR year. We seemed untouchable and basically thought we were a lock for the finals. Well now some fans seem to be scared and people in the national media seem to say we are no longer the dangerous threat for the crown. Well I am here to tell everyone that thinks that...BLOW ME. My boys WILL NOT go down tonight. They will NOT start their fishing trip today. Tell lebron to HOLD THE PHONE because his ass will be fishing in Lake Erie come sunday night.

I am writing this to join all the piston fans here! We will come out on top. We will be victorious. We are the #1 team in the NBA and we will not bow out to a team full of nobodys led by a WITNESS.

You now have our attention Cleveland
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/jm_phenom23/team.jpg
I hope you are ready...because Detroit is about to put a boot in your ass.

I want everyone that BELIEVES TO REPOST I BELIEVE IN THIS THREAD! We will win

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/jm_phenom23/Chauncey.jpg

We have been down...but TONIGHT...BAD IS BACK
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/jm_phenom23/arnold.jpg

I BELIEVE!

SPURS fans...this goes to you too!!!!! LETS SCREW OUR HEADS ON AND GET BACK TO THE FINALS!!!!

Sportcamper
05-19-2006, 01:26 PM
http://www.interbasket.net/players/usa/lebron.jpg

Eruff24
05-19-2006, 01:44 PM
http://www.interbasket.net/players/usa/lebron.jpg

LMAO The Pistons have WITNESSED!

Spurs Dynasty 21
05-19-2006, 01:49 PM
I believe the Spurs will win

I could care less about the Pistons, hope they lose too

ObiwanGinobili
05-19-2006, 01:51 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41567

and yes, i believe.

bdubya
05-19-2006, 02:07 PM
Pistons WILL win. Poor Cavs are about to walk right into a chainsaw. (Metaphorically speaking...I don't mean there's going to be an ACTUAL chainsaw or something involved, it's just a poetic image. OK?)

GO PISTONS!!!!

DarrinS
05-19-2006, 02:10 PM
The Pistons and Spurs will lose tonight, if we have OUR way.

Sincerely,

The Lawfirm of Stern, Cuban, and Bavetta

nbascribe
05-19-2006, 02:26 PM

Sincerely,

Dayum... :depressed :wakeup :madrun

spur219
05-19-2006, 02:28 PM
Spurs and Pistons will win in 7. Unless the league fixes for it not to be.

Winnipeg_Spur
05-19-2006, 02:31 PM
Good luck Pistons.

Damn, if the Pistons do lose (still very unlikely) that would make the possibilty of the Spurs losing even worse from our perspective. Any time over the next couple years when you can win a championship without going through the Pistons, those are opportunities you have to take advantage of. :depressed

IndyJoker
05-19-2006, 02:34 PM
http://www.scottolivares.com/images/Pistons1.jpg

Sportcamper
05-19-2006, 02:42 PM
I got to hand it to Flip Saunders...Nobody thought that he would get this far...I mean look at all the talent he wasted up in Minnesota and he never made it out of the 1st round...He did really well this year making it to round #2...

spur219
05-19-2006, 02:46 PM
Flip is an overrated coach. He is getting outcoached by Mike Brown. The Pistons are where they are at now and won all those games because of the players.

Sway
05-19-2006, 02:57 PM
Good luck Piston fans.

This is going to be classic match up between old school “team” ball and Sports-center “super star” ball. It will be interesting to see who comes out on top.

Sway
05-19-2006, 03:03 PM
Flip is an overrated coach. He is getting outcoached by Mike Brown. The Pistons are where they are at now and won all those games because of the players.

Come on...You have to give Flip at least some credit for this last season. You cant win that many games and have it just be the players. There had to be some coaching involved.

Condemned 2 HelLA
05-19-2006, 03:03 PM

Sincerely,

Is Javie a junior partner or something?

theMUHMEshow
05-19-2006, 03:10 PM

Sincerely,

lmao!

nbascribe
05-19-2006, 03:12 PM
I thought Bennett Salvatore was in charge of that firm called Sheisters, LLC

strangeweather
05-19-2006, 03:15 PM
Come on...You have to give Flip at least some credit for this last season. You cant win that many games and have it just be the players. There had to be some coaching involved.

Doing really well in the regular season definitely proves you're a great coach.

Sincerely,

Don Nelson

Sense
05-19-2006, 03:16 PM
I predicted one of these two teams to not make it to the finals this year, I'm sticking with that.... but I'm still rooting to be wrong.

Darrin
05-19-2006, 03:16 PM

Sincerely,

Is Danny Crawford a member, too?

http://www.bbsr.de/images/nba/dan_crawford2.jpg

romsey31
05-19-2006, 03:22 PM
Cavs & Mavs in 6

dieman8686
05-19-2006, 03:57 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/jm_phenom23/IMG_0143.jpg

We have pounded our chests all year. We have been thought to be untouchable. Yet, when adversity stares us in the face we start to panic. We have had more playoff wins in the past 3 years then the Cavs have had in their entire history. Yet we are down 3-2?

I have stuck behind this team since I was sitting on my dads sholders at the Palace watching the BAD BOYS beat up on Dominique and the Hawks. I have suffered through the the teal and being one of the only fans cheering in the palace...I have seen the good and the bad. This was supposed to be OUR year. We seemed untouchable and basically thought we were a lock for the finals. Well now some fans seem to be scared and people in the national media seem to say we are no longer the dangerous threat for the crown. Well I am here to tell everyone that thinks that...BLOW ME. My boys WILL NOT go down tonight. They will NOT start their fishing trip today. Tell lebron to HOLD THE PHONE because his ass will be fishing in Lake Erie come sunday night.

I am writing this to join all the piston fans here! We will come out on top. We will be victorious. We are the #1 team in the NBA and we will not bow out to a team full of nobodys led by a WITNESS.

You now have our attention Cleveland
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/jm_phenom23/team.jpg
I hope you are ready...because Detroit is about to put a boot in your ass.

I want everyone that BELIEVES TO REPOST I BELIEVE IN THIS THREAD! We will win

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/jm_phenom23/Chauncey.jpg

We have been down...but TONIGHT...BAD IS BACK
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/jm_phenom23/arnold.jpg

I BELIEVE!

SPURS fans...this goes to you too!!!!! LETS SCREW OUR HEADS ON AND GET BACK TO THE FINALS!!!!

Please don't compare your series with ours. Ours is two 60+ teams going at it in the SECOND round. What the Pistons are going through is just plain embarrasing, the Bucks first(lol), then the Cavs being up 3-2 on you? The Mavs being 3-2 on the Spurs is way different. The Spurs also had some trouble with the first round, but the 8th seed wasn't your regular eight seed, if you know what I mean. AND there shouldn't be any reason for you to say we believe, your team should already won or be the team up 3-2, and letting the Cavs' fans saying "I believe".

romsey31
05-19-2006, 04:37 PM
Please don't compare your series with ours. Ours is two 60+ teams going at it in the SECOND round. What the Pistons are going through is just plain embarrasing, the Bucks first(lol), then the Cavs being up 3-2 on you? The Mavs being 3-2 on the Spurs is way different. The Spurs also had some trouble with the first round, but the 8th seed wasn't your regular eight seed, if you know what I mean. AND there shouldn't be any reason for you to say we believe, your team should already won or be the team up 3-2, and letting the Cavs' fans saying "I believe".

lmao...well said

Vinnie_Johnson
05-19-2006, 04:54 PM
I BELIEVE IN THIS THREAD! We will win

Pistons and Spurs keep our dreams alive tonight.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-19-2006, 04:56 PM
lmao...well said

Laugh it up Pacer fan how is your team doing???

romsey31
05-19-2006, 05:14 PM
Laugh it up Pacer fan how is your team doing???

they did what any 6th seed team would be doing.. How bout your 60 + win team choking to a team the Spurs would sweep. Then you Pistons fan wanna coming on here with your nonesense about we believe?? Bullshit. get the fuck out of here

Pistons are falling prey to their own arrogance and over confidence similar to the Lakers team of 2004

Vinnie_Johnson
05-19-2006, 05:45 PM
they did what any 6th seed team would be doing.. How bout your 60 + win team choking to a team the Spurs would sweep. Then you Pistons fan wanna coming on here with your nonesense about we believe?? Bullshit. get the fuck out of here

Pistons are falling prey to their own arrogance and over confidence similar to the Lakers team of 2004

Fuck you you peice of shit Pacer fan your team sucks every year it's the same crap for your team you will never win a ring. Do you hear me never pacer fan your good days are gone over. I hope you feel better being a troll eat shit The Pistons will win tonight and in game seven. :owned

spurs=bling
05-19-2006, 05:48 PM
Go Spurs Go!! And Go Pistons Go!!

We Want A Rematch.

RON ARTEST
05-19-2006, 05:56 PM
im still torn on the spurs mavs game but the pistons are winning for sure. and they are winning the title. book it

romsey31
05-21-2006, 07:28 AM
Fuck you you peice of shit Pacer fan your team sucks every year it's the same crap for your team you will never win a ring. Do you hear me never pacer fan your good days are gone over. I hope you feel better being a troll eat shit The Pistons will win tonight and in game seven. :owned

WOW.....leave it to a piston fan to show his true colours...how easy was it to rile you up, what you gonna do next? throw coins or a drink at me? Pistons ARE SUCKING right now. You get it? You guys wannna act like you and the Spurs are going through the same thing, YOU'RE NOT. Spurs wouldve beat the Cavs in 5 MAX. Then you wanna talk smack after you won game 6 by a lucky bounce? Is that how you respond with you backs against the wall against a mediocre team like the Cavs? LOL.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-21-2006, 09:43 AM
WOW.....leave it to a piston fan to show his true colours...how easy was it to rile you up, what you gonna do next? throw coins or a drink at me? Pistons ARE SUCKING right now. You get it? You guys wannna act like you and the Spurs are going through the same thing, YOU'RE NOT. Spurs wouldve beat the Cavs in 5 MAX. Then you wanna talk smack after you won game 6 by a lucky bounce? Is that how you respond with you backs against the wall against a mediocre team like the Cavs? LOL.

That was posted before game six and this post is before we win game seven. You are still a loser just like your team. :lol

Trapt1307
05-21-2006, 09:52 AM
So how do you know the Spurs would beat the Cavs in five max? It's easy to make claims about Series that won't happen when you have absolutely no idea what would happen. Typical Pacer fan. Sound just like your buddies last year, and Heat fans last year.

rayray2k8
05-21-2006, 11:00 AM
Cavs & Mavs in 6
I think its a little late for that. :lol

romsey31
05-21-2006, 11:42 AM
So how do you know the Spurs would beat the Cavs in five max? It's easy to make claims about Series that won't happen when you have absolutely no idea what would happen. Typical Pacer fan. Sound just like your buddies last year, and Heat fans last year.

I know because the spurs wouldnt make retarded statements that would only make the other team play better. the spurs wouldnt be cocky and arrogant like the pistons.

romsey31
05-21-2006, 11:43 AM
That was posted before game six and this post is before we win game seven. You are still a loser just like your team. :lol

Its great how you always have to resort to personal shots to try to get your point across. Sure shows alot.

tetasfromtejas
05-21-2006, 11:52 AM
Good Luck Pistons, I personally hope you win becuase if Lebron wins
then we are going to be stuck with the return of the "one man show" and I am not ready for that :depressed

theMUHMEshow
05-21-2006, 12:09 PM
Good Luck Pistons, I personally hope you win becuase if Lebron wins
then we are going to be stuck with the return of the "one man show" and I am not ready for that :depressed

If Lebron wins...I will shave off all my body hair and drink it in a milkshake

romsey31
05-21-2006, 12:16 PM
If Lebron wins...I will shave off all my body hair and drink it in a milkshake

http://www.shavers.com/
you can get great deals there.

abmccray
05-21-2006, 12:25 PM
I cant believe Pacers fans are coming and ruining SA boards. San Antonio fans, welcome to our "Mav fans."

Vinnie_Johnson
05-21-2006, 12:27 PM
Its great how you always have to resort to personal shots to try to get your point across. Sure shows alot.

Okay I'll be nice here is a great site for you and all Pacer fans.

www.nbadraft.net

CosmicCowboy
05-21-2006, 12:28 PM
Dang!...Cavs are 9 point dogs in this game? Must be a lot of casual fans betting on this game...I personally see it being a lot closer...

romsey31
05-21-2006, 12:57 PM
Okay I'll be nice here is a great site for you and all Pacer fans.

www.nbadraft.net

yea because this board says Spurs & Piston talk?? :rolleyes

romsey31
05-21-2006, 12:59 PM
I cant believe Pacers fans are coming and ruining SA boards. San Antonio fans, welcome to our "Mav fans."

CHECK any pacer board. there are alot more pistons fan on pacer board than vice versa. Pistons have the crappiest boards on the net. Guess thats why you guys frequent here so much.

orhe
05-21-2006, 01:00 PM
I got to hand it to Flip Saunders...Nobody thought that he would get this far...I mean look at all the talent he wasted up in Minnesota and he never made it out of the 1st round...He did really well this year making it to round #2...

hahahaha
funny shit

Vinnie_Johnson
05-21-2006, 01:06 PM
yea because this board says Spurs & Piston talk?? :rolleyes

Sure thing lets talk about the Pacers. :shootme

TonyC
05-21-2006, 01:27 PM

Sincerely,

Sure baby....keep crying conspiracy. Theres no telling what you tools are going to be saying after you're sent fishing on Monday.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-21-2006, 09:26 PM
http://www.shavers.com/
you can get great deals there.

Hey Pacer fan time to get that Heat jersey out. :lol