PDA

View Full Version : Piston Fans Showing love for S.A. Spurs as Well...Good Luck Tonight

BigShotBillups
05-19-2006, 02:06 PM
I hope the Spurs destroy the Mavs tonight! Good luck to you guys and gals and your S.A. Spurs. If you are interested...there is also a fourm at the Piston board wishing the Spurs Good Luck...come on over and voice your opinion. Anyway...hope to see two Great game 6's and two Great game 7's by our two teams in the coming days! BELIEVE IN THE HEART OF CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!

Link to the Pistons/Spurs United Board at Pistons.com (http://pistons.infopop.cc/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/951103441/m/8191053104)

nbascribe
05-19-2006, 02:07 PM
Oh dayum this is scary!!! lol

By the way, muzzle Rasheed tonight...He just needs to shut up and play!

maverick78
05-19-2006, 02:08 PM
Two losers consoling each other.... Guarantee my a$$

Trainwreck2100
05-19-2006, 02:10 PM

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/4941/owl24rz.jpg

nbascribe
05-19-2006, 02:13 PM
Let's all ask Maverick fan how many championships his team has won. All together now: zero infinity x zero infinity / loser mentality = a loser with zero competence of what the 'heart of a champion' is = MAVERICK fan wishing and praying that this series doesn't go seven.

sanman53
05-19-2006, 02:15 PM
Dang, Pistons fans are a-ight!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!!!

GO FREAKING SPURS GO!

Ishta
05-19-2006, 02:20 PM
Spurs and Pistons will be fine... Tonight we will see the heart of champions! Only 4 tonight...go pistons

nbascribe
05-19-2006, 02:22 PM
Maybe we'll make this the official "champions" thread...only fans whose teams have won a minimum two titles only need to post.....lol

braeden0613
05-19-2006, 02:23 PM
pistons fans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(to infinity) mavs fans

himat
05-19-2006, 02:29 PM
This is what our teams are about. Lets show them how to play! GO PISTONS AND SPURS! Tell em how the game should be played.

angel_luv
05-19-2006, 02:30 PM
Thanks guys!

I didn't get to say so on your board because I couldn't bring myself to join it. :lol

I'm just lending you a helping hand this round. :)

nbascribe
05-19-2006, 02:32 PM
Now we all realize as soon as our teams win their series, that hate thing is gonna be on again!! lol

bigglendiesel
05-19-2006, 02:33 PM
my best bud live in D-town... although we have a heated bet on the finals (most likely spurs vs pistons), he has mad support for us against the mavs... haven't been watching their series, but supposedly, calls are just as bad...good luck D-town.. cuz I truly would like the SA vs DT rematch! F*** ratings!

BigShotBillups
05-19-2006, 02:35 PM
Now we all realize as soon as our teams win their series, that hate thing is gonna be on again!! lol

Wouldn't have it any other way! :clap :spin :lol

nbascribe
05-19-2006, 02:39 PM
my best bud live in D-town... although we have a heated bet on the finals (most likely spurs vs pistons), he has mad support for us against the mavs... haven't been watching their series, but supposedly, calls are just as bad...good luck D-town.. cuz I truly would like the SA vs DT rematch! F*** ratings!

Amen to the F*** ratings!!

Last thing I want to see is ABA basketball. Can only take so much of "are u a witness" commercials before I :vomit:.

CosmicCowboy
05-19-2006, 02:42 PM
heres another one...

http://pistonsonline.com/default.asp?sid=613&p=16&style=3&forumId=1447&action=1&page=1&postid=176188&parentid=176188&replies=True&totalrep=4&pagenumber=1&totalpagenumber=1

JamStone
05-19-2006, 02:44 PM

I'm a Pistons fan, and I like the Spurs.

But, I'm sorry ... that was funny.

Touche, maverick78.

Sportcamper
05-19-2006, 02:46 PM
Heres another one?: We all know the Pistons are getting hosed by the refs, just like the poor Widdle Spurs...... :vomit:

What ever happened to that John Wayne guy? :lol

angel_luv
05-19-2006, 02:49 PM

Of course. My heart belongs only to the Silver and Black. :D

nbascribe
05-19-2006, 02:52 PM
Uh Angel I thought ur heart was to Rasho???? lol

Dayum not John Wayne...lol

Sportcamper
05-19-2006, 02:56 PM
Ron Artest for President!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40546000/jpg/_40546511_artest300200.jpg

Darrin
05-19-2006, 03:10 PM
Amen to the F*** ratings!!

Wu banga
05-19-2006, 03:20 PM
The only reason those pistons fans want the mavs to lose is because their scared to face them in the finals. I wouldn't want to play the first team who beat me in the reg.season either in a 7 game series. Especially since it was by 37 points.

G-Money
05-19-2006, 03:50 PM
The only reason those pistons fans want the mavs to lose is because their scared to face them in the finals. I wouldn't want to play the first team who beat me in the reg.season either in a 7 game series. Especially since it was by 37 points.

You fail to mention the Pistons were drained before that game because it was a back to back(not an excuse but it is fact) but when Mavs and Pistons both had rest and when Mavs came to DET they couldnt beat us and Mavs had more rest the the Pistons. And after that Mavs went on a 3 game losing streak while Pistons went on a 6 game winning streak.

Im never have or will be scared of your team.

angel_luv
05-19-2006, 03:55 PM
Uh Angel I thought ur heart was to Rasho???? lol

Dayum not John Wayne...lol

Him too. I have enough love in my heart for both. :D

I meant as far as these play offs go.

BigShotBillups
05-19-2006, 05:13 PM
Bump!

Tony-Go MAVS
05-19-2006, 05:16 PM
Let's all ask Maverick fan how many championships his team has won. All together now: zero infinity x zero infinity / loser mentality = a loser with zero competence of what the 'heart of a champion' is = MAVERICK fan wishing and praying that this series doesn't go seven.

Thats the only come back you guys have. "DUHHH, how many championships do the Mavs have?" The aswer is.....it does'nt matter. Your championships are old news. I went to game 5 and thats all I heard. I also went to game 2. You remember the score in that one??? Excactley...it doesn't matter what the score was. Old game...old championships. Go Mavs!!!

Brutalis
05-19-2006, 05:17 PM
im officially on the pistons bandwagon. GO PISTONS! GO SPURS! FINALS REMATCH!!

BigShotBillups
05-19-2006, 09:21 PM
We are going to Seven baby!!! Now...Let's go Spurs...I'll be rooting for you! :flag:

BigShotBillups
05-20-2006, 08:58 AM
When I started this thread...I had no idea it was going to get this much attention! The unity in here is awesome and I hope it continues even after this round. When we both get to the finals...even though we will be rooting for our own teams, I hope that we will continue the good sportsmanship that we all have "WITNESSED" here at Spurstalk.com and at Pistons.com! Thank you all for your contributions to this thread and let's both win our game 7's! :smokin

SPARKY
05-20-2006, 09:07 AM
Thats the only come back you guys have. "DUHHH, how many championships do the Mavs have?" The aswer is.....it does'nt matter. Your championships are old news. I went to game 5 and thats all I heard. I also went to game 2. You remember the score in that one??? Excactley...it doesn't matter what the score was. Old game...old championships. Go Mavs!!!

Here's one of the asshat Mavs fans who left Game 5 disappointed.

As for the championships, yep, they're still there. Old news? They're the reigning champs.

spurschick
05-20-2006, 09:15 AM
Your championships are old news. Go Mavs!!!

:rolleyes Uh huh. When you get one, let us know. You might want to start with a Western Conference Champion banner first. I'm pretty sure you don't have one of those either. Oh yeah, and I believe any reference to a division title needs to be dusted off... 1987 is a long time ago.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
05-20-2006, 09:23 AM

Score doesn't matter, but this does:

0-2 in closeout games, soon to be 0-3...

picnroll
05-20-2006, 09:30 AM
Screw ABC. See you in the finals Pistons.

05-20-2006, 09:34 AM
Screw ABC. See you in the finals Pistons.

King James. Dwyane Wade. Shaq. King James. Dwyane Wade. Shaq. King James. Dwyane Wade. Shaq. King James. Dwyane Wade. Shaq...

You get the idea...

Holmes_Fans
05-20-2006, 09:59 AM
Dallas owned Detroit at home and barely lost in Detroit and we beat them twice in the preseason. Of course they want to play yall, they kicked your ass during the season.

05-20-2006, 10:02 AM
Dallas owned Detroit at home and barely lost in Detroit and we beat them twice in the preseason. Of course they want to play yall, they kicked your ass during the season.

That means nothing. Try again...

x0xbillupsx0x
05-20-2006, 10:53 AM
was that in the preseason and regular season or playoffs?
cause as i recall mavs also got owned by kobe all by his itty bitty self as well!
61-62 ring a bell?
lord knows i would rather lose to a team off a back to back then have my a.ss handed to me by 1 player with even days off to prepare for him!

samikeyp
05-20-2006, 11:06 AM

Which losers are you speaking of? I see two series with all teams involved having the same number of losses. :)

Cant_Be_Faded
05-20-2006, 11:07 AM
http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/4941/owl24rz.jpg

kalikot_boy_kr
05-20-2006, 11:56 AM
I Think Mavs Fans Praying About Game 8........hahahahahahahahaha!

BigShotBillups
05-21-2006, 02:33 PM
Game 7 baby....here we goooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

anthologyct
05-21-2006, 05:30 PM
Alright Spurs fans ............. your turn! Keep HOPE ALIVE!

Both teams gotta get back to the finals to slap Stern and ABC in the face!

I want the 2 best teams in the Finals!

Good luck tomorrow ............. I'll be rootin' for you!

Duncan's gonna drop 32 & 12 against the Mavs

PistonsFan
05-21-2006, 05:56 PM
hope you guys win your game tomorrow.
good job to tie it 3-3

angel_luv
05-21-2006, 05:57 PM
Thank you. Way to advance today. :)

spurs=bling
05-21-2006, 05:59 PM
thank you

UNITED

smeagol
05-21-2006, 06:00 PM
Pistons did their job, now it's time the Spurs did theirs.

Believe!

Bloodline666
05-21-2006, 06:04 PM
See, this is what I like about Pistons fans; They don't heckle us on this forum. Except when we're facing them, that is.

Oh, and congrats on your guys dethroning The King in The Palace (it's not HIS Palace, after all). Good luck against Shaq tomorrow. Just stay away from Hack-a-Shaq, let Big Ben's fro do all the talking against Shaq, and we'll hopefully see you in the Finals again.

And trust me, I've stood by your Pistons ever since the 2004 Finals against the Lakers. Almost everyone shoved in our face how the Pistons didn't have the superstars and future Hall of Famers necessary to win a Championship...forgetting the fact that the Pistons were coached BY a Hall of Famer. Of course, I hated the Lakers so much that I rooted AGAINST them in each Post-season since they won the 2000 Championship. I even rooted for the Pistons in the ECF last year, and my mom did, too, because she hates Shaq. Plus, some of us are still bitter about Karl Malone's elbow to David Robinson all those years ago, and bitter about him signing with the Lakers when it was ROBINSON, HIMSELF, who said he wanted the Spurs to sign Malone after the Admiral retired. (Ironic that one would lobby for the signing of a guy who elbowed him...)

The Pistons and their fans gained my respect by trashing the Lakers, our biggest rivals at the time, in the Finals in 2004. When I first joined this site and saw a shitload of Pistons fans here, I honestly thought the Pistons fans hated us because they were bitter about us beating them in Game 7 of the Finals. I guess the Pistons fans want a rematch to prove to us that they should've beaten us in the Finals, but I have no problem with that. But I do have reason to be scared, because before last year's Finals, the last time the Pistons lost Game 7 of the Finals, they got their Finals rematch the next year, and won that one in a SWEEP! I guess I kinda fear a repeat of history, I suppose. Oh well...if we do our job tomorrow night, you can pencil in that Pistons/Spurs rematch, because the Suns and the Clips are both toast should we win tomorrow, and the Heat are already toast.

TonyC
05-21-2006, 06:05 PM
hope you guys win your game tomorrow.
good job to tie it 3-3

Do i really need to comment on this again. I bet the pistons wouldn't approve of this shit. They wanna kill whoever they play. Mavs fans would never send the opposing team congrats messages. Thats so fucking stupid!!! Shame on you pistons fans!

spurs=bling
05-21-2006, 06:06 PM
Do i really need to comment on this again. I bet the pistons wouldn't approve of this shit. They wanna kill whoever they play. Mavs fans would never send the opposing team congrats messages. Thats so fucking stupid!!! Shame on you pistons fans!

^ Got http://i4.tinypic.com/10d8u54.jpg ?

Trooper 2112
05-21-2006, 06:06 PM
Mavs fans would never send the opposing team congrats messages.
tipical...

TonyC
05-21-2006, 06:09 PM
tipical...
"DURRR DUHH, tipical" you guys are so stupid. I hope we win tomorrow.

AC_from_the_D
05-21-2006, 06:09 PM
Hey, I gotta hand it to the Spurs they have come back. I really do hope they win tommorow.

angel_luv
05-21-2006, 06:16 PM
you guys are so stupid.

And yet you insist on hanging out with us...

Bloodline666
05-21-2006, 06:30 PM
We win tomorrow, we don't give a shit who wins the next game on the double-header. We win tomorrow, we should just drop our small-ball bullshit, regardless of who wins between the Clips and the Suns. Why?

Well, small-ball just won't cut it against the Clippers, as we should know by now. That twin-headed snake of Kaman and Brand would just kill us, because we'd only have one potential shot-blocker in the paint. On the other end of the floor, if Brand and Kaman double-team Duncan, and he can't find the open man, Duncan's in trouble, because even though Duncan has about a 3-inch height advantage over Brand, Brand's wingspan is actually bigger than Duncan's height. You block shots, grab rebounds, shoot, and dunk with hands, not heads. Kaman? His wingspan is about the same as Brand's, and he's got about a 1-inch height advantage over Duncan. So we'd have to end up winning our games on the outside if we went small-ball on the Clippers. Put Duncan in with either Rasho, Fabricio, Marks, or Nazr, and the Spurs have Kaman and Brand pretty much neutralized.

Against the Suns? They're at a size disadvantage, and we should exploit that. The Lakers exploited that in the first few games of their series, and had some pretty good results out of it. The Clippers? They knew damn well they had to get the ball to Brand, and the Clippers' bigs are a lot better than the Lakers' bigs. Suns win tomorrow? Fine, but our bigs are a LOT better than the Clippers' bigs and the Lakers' bigs, combined. The Suns' only hope for combatting our bigs is if Kurt Thomas comes back...and even that may not help. Had Amare Stoudemire not had to miss the rest of the season, the Suns would've SLAUGHTERED both LA teams, and would've stood a chance against us.

And even if the Suns make it to the Finals...they're screwed. The Wallaces would just beat the hell out of them on the boards and shot-blocking, and their only hope against Miami lies at the charity stripe, whether in the form of "Hack-a-Shaq", or foul trouble in their favor. Factor in 'Zo, and the Suns would have to live and die by that three-point shot.

That said, even though the Clippers may not have a chance at winning Game 7 against the Suns, they would have a better chance at making the NBA Finals, or even winning the Championship, than the Suns do.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-21-2006, 06:33 PM
PisTons..FwiENdzz??

Pistons < Spurs
05-21-2006, 06:38 PM
!!!!!!! GO SPURS GO !!!!!!!

spurs=bling
05-21-2006, 06:45 PM
!!!!!!! GO SPURS GO !!!!!!!
:makeout

DetroitBasketball
05-21-2006, 06:57 PM
See, this is what I like about Pistons fans; They don't heckle us on this forum. Except when we're facing them, that is.

Oh, and congrats on your guys dethroning The King in The Palace (it's not HIS Palace, after all). Good luck against Shaq tomorrow. Just stay away from Hack-a-Shaq, let Big Ben's fro do all the talking against Shaq, and we'll hopefully see you in the Finals again.

And trust me, I've stood by your Pistons ever since the 2004 Finals against the Lakers. Almost everyone shoved in our face how the Pistons didn't have the superstars and future Hall of Famers necessary to win a Championship...forgetting the fact that the Pistons were coached BY a Hall of Famer. Of course, I hated the Lakers so much that I rooted AGAINST them in each Post-season since they won the 2000 Championship. I even rooted for the Pistons in the ECF last year, and my mom did, too, because she hates Shaq. Plus, some of us are still bitter about Karl Malone's elbow to David Robinson all those years ago, and bitter about him signing with the Lakers when it was ROBINSON, HIMSELF, who said he wanted the Spurs to sign Malone after the Admiral retired. (Ironic that one would lobby for the signing of a guy who elbowed him...)

The Pistons and their fans gained my respect by trashing the Lakers, our biggest rivals at the time, in the Finals in 2004. When I first joined this site and saw a shitload of Pistons fans here, I honestly thought the Pistons fans hated us because they were bitter about us beating them in Game 7 of the Finals. I guess the Pistons fans want a rematch to prove to us that they should've beaten us in the Finals, but I have no problem with that. But I do have reason to be scared, because before last year's Finals, the last time the Pistons lost Game 7 of the Finals, they got their Finals rematch the next year, and won that one in a SWEEP! I guess I kinda fear a repeat of history, I suppose. Oh well...if we do our job tomorrow night, you can pencil in that Pistons/Spurs rematch, because the Suns and the Clips are both toast should we win tomorrow, and the Heat are already toast.

Ah, thank you so much. I really love this whole Pistons/Spurs united thing. It's great. :spin And I really do believe you guys are gonna win tomorrow. Good luck, and go whoop the Mavs' you-know-whats. Haha, I am so grateful right now, I'm trying not to swear, XD.

Bloodline666
05-21-2006, 07:29 PM
Ah, thank you so much. I really love this whole Pistons/Spurs united thing. It's great. :spin And I really do believe you guys are gonna win tomorrow. Good luck, and go whoop the Mavs' you-know-whats. Haha, I am so grateful right now, I'm trying not to swear, XD.
Ehh...don't mention it. We'll show the world for the FOURTH CONSECUTIVE SEASON that boring, team-oriented, selfless, superstarless basketball gets things done at the end of the game. Fuck the media, fuck David Stern, fuck the NBA's marketing department...fuck all that shit. Pistons vs. Spurs is a modern-day example of good old-fashioned basketball at its finest. We saw that last year, and we're gonna see it again this year, as well...regardless of who wins the NBA Title when that happens.

Darth48076
05-21-2006, 09:07 PM
GO SPURS GO!!!!

I believe!!! I've watch you guys since the second championship and every year you win, the next year you are eliminated in the second round (in 2000 it was the first round to the Suns who had a "BLONDE" haired Jason Kidd). PROVE EVERYBODY WRONG!!!!

GO SPURS GO!!!

I wants my Rematch!

Hassdabballman
05-21-2006, 09:10 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO DALLAS IS SO SCREWED TOMMROW....

TWO TOP DOGS ROOTIN FOR EACH OTHER.....CANT GET ANY BETTER

Darth48076
05-21-2006, 09:14 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO DALLAS IS SO SCREWED TOMMROW....

TWO TOP DOGS ROOTIN FOR EACH OTHER.....CANT GET ANY BETTER

They better win I dont even "TiVO" 24 for pistons games (till the cavs made it a series) and tomorrow is the 2 hour season finale.

T-Pain
05-22-2006, 01:33 AM
Piston fan here. Been with Detroit since 1985. Got love for Spurs though. Great team. We got ya'll back over at Need for Sheed and Pistons.com. Go Spurs. Let's really piss David Stern off by getting to the Finals again.

yeah, i think he doesnt want either the spurs or pistons to be champions and want different teams to mix it up more in order to get more viewers and $$$ :lol

mouse
05-22-2006, 01:35 AM
Why all this Spurs love from Piston fans? What's in the water over there Viagra?

Face it after tonight? your afro wearing Pistons will have to do battle with the Mighty Mavericks. That must keep you awake at night.

rep
05-22-2006, 01:41 AM
^^Uh yea. You'd looove for us to root for ya'll too. You wouldn't be saying that if the Mavs had that kind of love...

Speaking to the David Stern shit, take a look at a post that I came across on the p.com boards:

quote:
AHAHAHAHA, Over here they aired it in Toronto and they showed David Stern after the game, he sat there even when the game was over looking up at the roof of the Palace, wasn't clapping or anything... get out of D-Town you idiot, go home and go fishing with your boyfriend lechoke

Just found that interesting. I hate the NBA and how they run shit. It makes me respect the Pistons and Spurs even more.

WayDowntownBang
05-22-2006, 07:33 AM
I'm a day late and a dollar short, but I'm loving this unity that'll last for a few more weeks. I'm came onto this board for the first time during the NBA Finals last year, and we were pretty heated (we're supposed to, I'm the enemy). We gained a ton of respect for each other, and along with a strong Pistons following, we've called Spurstalk.com one of our online homes.

Spurs vs. Mavs tonight. The Mavs have been accused of choking in the past, and right now, that little piece of bone is stuck in the back of their throats.

Put them out of their misery, Spurs. Then, show Phoenix why basketball is a sport that involves offense AND defense.

We've got a date in June. Don't stand us up, and we won't stand you up.

bdubya
05-22-2006, 07:43 AM
Why all this Spurs love from Piston fans? What's in the water over there Viagra?

The word is "respect". Don't bother learning it; I doubt you'll ever come face to face with it.

GO SPURS!!

IndyJoker
05-22-2006, 08:13 AM
Just wanted to say, I will be cheering with you SA Fans ... go Spurs!!!! I think it is pretty much in the bag for you guys .. you made it to game 7 .. and out of anybody, I know how tough it is to win in SA in a game 7 ... (/cry) ... Go Spurs!!!!!!! Our paths crossing again is destiny ... Kick some Mavs butt