PDA

View Full Version : Parkers health Game 6

Fabbs
05-19-2006, 02:26 PM
LJ and Kori,

Any goods on how Parker is presently?
He obvioulsly looked better for Game 5. :spin
However i still see him holding the ball a lot. Especially after he crosses halfcourt. Is this Pop ordered Slow Motion Stand n Veg Offense or the injury?

Because he looked great when he pounded it to the rim.

I hope we go with Motion Offense tonight. I'm sick of hearing about how we need to slow it down against the Mavs. Healthy Tony+Manu bring on the speed game.

Shank
05-19-2006, 02:29 PM
He might have a little sand in his vagina. Was complaining at practice today of how he had been the recipient of a number of "cheapshots" from Terry for the entire series. A little douche can wash that right out...

bigglendiesel
05-19-2006, 02:30 PM
He might have a little sand in his vagina. Was complaining at practice today of how he had been the recipient of a number of "cheapshots" from Terry for the entire series. A little douche can wash that right out...

:lol :blah :lol :blah

DarrinS
05-19-2006, 02:31 PM
I hope we go with Motion Offense tonight. I'm sick of hearing about how we need to slow it down against the Mavs. Healthy Tony+Manu bring on the speed game.

I'm also sick of hearing about how young and fast the Mavs are. With the exception of Harris, the Spurs look every bit as quick as the Mavs.

That Harris kid is so fast, that on one turnover by the Spurs (game 4 I believe), he ran the length of the court so fast, that the cameraman couldn't keep up with him and he went out of frame.

DarrinS
05-19-2006, 02:33 PM
He might have a little sand in his vagina.

David Hasselhoff gets quite chaffed when Dirk doesn't keep is Goat Boy beard neat and clean.

nbascribe
05-19-2006, 02:34 PM
If Tony was hurt in game six, I'd hate to see how hurt he was stepping off the plane in Love Field.

nkdlunch
05-19-2006, 02:37 PM

"Great post! P.S. Good luck Dirk, here's a pic to inspire you. xoxoxo" -- D. Hasselhoff

http://geiri3d.klaki.net/archives/hasselhoff.jpg

1Parker1
05-19-2006, 02:40 PM
That Harris kid is so fast, that on one turnover by the Spurs (game 4 I believe), he ran the length of the court so fast, that the cameraman couldn't keep up with him and he went out of frame.

A healthy Tony is faster, IMO.

dmac
05-19-2006, 02:53 PM
you should know all about douching.

SAGambler
05-19-2006, 02:53 PM
A healthy Tony is faster, IMO.

A healthy Tony is just as fast, plus Tony can get down among the Bigs, and still get his shot off. I don't think Harris has that. If a Big is there, he will try and bounce one off the glass as he's going sideways.