PDA

View Full Version : Spurs vs. Mavericks Game 6 -- Game Blog

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

timvp
05-19-2006, 03:48 PM
One game at a time.

Slomo
05-19-2006, 03:51 PM
"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before." - Jacob Riis

Trainwreck2100
05-19-2006, 03:51 PM
These Fuckers better win

angel_luv
05-19-2006, 03:52 PM
"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before." - Jacob Riis

http://i4.tinypic.com/104oyf7.jpg

http://i4.tinypic.com/104ozyh.jpg

Tony-Go MAVS
05-19-2006, 03:58 PM
Looks like some Spurs fans are getting a liittle scared. They better be after that chicken- S@%# move that Popovich made with that tape. I guess you will take what you can get...just like your news people said last night. WA WA WA !!!

Tony-Go MAVS
05-19-2006, 03:59 PM
And our fans are going to be insane tonight!!! I was at game 5 in SA...that won't even come close to what you're going to hear tonight at the AAC!!!

Slomo
05-19-2006, 04:00 PM
Yeah, you're pretty loud when your whinning.

4001 STEREO SPUR
05-19-2006, 04:01 PM
Turn It On!

Super Spurs

Trainwreck2100
05-19-2006, 04:01 PM
And our fans are going to be insane tonight!!! I was at game 5 in SA...that won't even come close to what you're going to hear tonight at the AAC!!!

That's a sure thing, cause they mike the crowds in Dallas

SpursWoman
05-19-2006, 04:02 PM
Nickelodeon's website most definitely must be down.

Win or lose, I can't wait until this series is over...so all of these little fucktards can go crawl back under their rock.

Condemned 2 HelLA
05-19-2006, 04:03 PM
Since I'll be working, I'll be missing the game tonight and (hopefully) Monday night, too.
Keep cheering on the Silver and Black till the end.
I REALLY hope the Spurs win, if for nothing else, to get these annoying Phallas trolls the fuck out of here!

GO SPURS GO!!!!!

Tony-Go MAVS
05-19-2006, 04:09 PM
"AWWW DUHHH Cause the fans are miked" There you go making excuses again. I'm sick of all these babies. You'll see some real fans tonight. Lets face it...this is over tonight...even without Terry..and get ready for some boo's when Michael Finley "the trader" comes on the court.

Old School Chic
05-19-2006, 04:11 PM
http://img65.echo.cx/img65/2129/kaktexalamospurs1zv.jpg

Trainwreck2100
05-19-2006, 04:12 PM
"AWWW DUHHH Cause the fans are miked" There you go making excuses again. I'm sick of all these babies. You'll see some real fans tonight. Lets face it...this is over tonight...even without Terry..and get ready for some boo's when Michael Finley "the trader" comes on the court.

What does he trade in oh wise one, is it textiles, maybe alcohol, tabacco?

Tony-Go MAVS
05-19-2006, 04:12 PM
Thats right...The Spurs are history just like The Alamo. Nice pic!

SpursWoman
05-19-2006, 04:13 PM
:sleep

Slomo
05-19-2006, 04:16 PM
http://img65.echo.cx/img65/2129/kaktexalamospurs1zv.jpgThat's the Alamo, right?

And the banner is not photoshoped?

That's very cool!

smeagol
05-19-2006, 04:17 PM
Another stupid Mavs fan in the game blog thread.

You guys take stupidity to a totaly new level.

Tony-Go MAVS
05-19-2006, 04:18 PM
Rrrright....you are a Spurs fan...I can tell.

katyon6th
05-19-2006, 04:19 PM
Go Spurs Go!!!!!!!!

Melmart1
05-19-2006, 04:23 PM
Rrrright....you are a Spurs fan...I can tell.

Well this is gonna be a fun blog, now isn't it? :rolleyes

ducks
05-19-2006, 04:24 PM
Go Spurs

Go Manu
Go Tp
Go Duncan
Go Mike
Go Horry
Go Nve

ducks
05-19-2006, 04:28 PM
Lets Shut Down Dallas

No More Home Games For Dallas After Tonight

Beleive

Hook Dem
05-19-2006, 04:32 PM
Well shit!!!!!! That does it! We might as well not even show up. I can't stand for us to get booed. Grow up asshat! Tell me how you are going to make a difference!

4001 STEREO SPUR
05-19-2006, 04:33 PM
I BELIEVE

This is Dallas last home game this season.

CubanMustGo
05-19-2006, 04:36 PM
Looks like some Spurs fans are getting a liittle scared. They better be after that chicken- S@%# move that Popovich made with that tape.

Do you call Cuban a chicken shit too, because he sends in tapes after every gotdamned game.

And I guess you forgot about the time in March when he very publicly bitched and moaned about Horry gumming Stackhouse's arm, and got Horry suspended for a game.

In other words,

POT ... KETTLE ... BLACK

Cuban got :owned by someone else doing exactly what he does on a regular basis.

sas06
05-19-2006, 04:38 PM

:lol

NZHayden
05-19-2006, 04:52 PM
go spurs

ducks
05-19-2006, 05:13 PM
mike is not the trader
he wanted to be a mav
cuban said fuck mike you must go

Carie
05-19-2006, 05:26 PM

Believe

angel_luv
05-19-2006, 05:29 PM
cuban said mike you must go

Thank you Mark Cuban!

ducks
05-19-2006, 05:34 PM
had cuban not told him to get lost
terry would not have punched mike in the nuts and got suspened
all cuban's fault :angel

mavsfan1000
05-19-2006, 05:35 PM
mike is not the trader
he wanted to be a mav
cuban said fuck mike you must go
No I think it went like this. Since I am already going to get paid I will dog it for the rest of the way so that Cuban gets rid of me. Than I'll go all out for the spurs and get paid extra while doing it.

Carie
05-19-2006, 05:37 PM
No I think it went like this. Since I am already going to get paid I will dog it for the rest of the way so that Cuban gets rid of me. Than I'll go all out for the spurs and get paid extra while doing it.
Please tell me you're injecting humor into what is sure to be a tense blog.

Obstructed_View
05-19-2006, 05:41 PM
Please tell me you're injecting humor into what is sure to be a tense blog.
He always injects humor. The question is whether or not he means to do it. ;)

Does Pop typically wait until the last second to turn in the starters list? If someone finds it out before game time please post it up.

ducks
05-19-2006, 05:42 PM
has to be turned in an hour before game time

mavsfan1000
05-19-2006, 05:44 PM
What Popovich should do is wait til the first whistle and than substitute Rasho for Finley. :lol

Obstructed_View
05-19-2006, 05:46 PM
has to be turned in an hour before game time
In other news, the sky is blue. They can announce it earlier. I suspect Pop never does.

Obstructed_View
05-19-2006, 05:46 PM
What Popovich should do is wait til the first whistle and than substitute Rasho for Finley. :lol
Dude, the way this series is going, I wouldn't be a bit surprised. :)

Tony-Go MAVS
05-19-2006, 05:48 PM
Then AJ will put in Van Horn to get a quick 4 fouls on Duncan. Then Duncan will throw is arms into the air because he never fouls. Then he will go to the bench with Ginobili and the will put on thier bibs and cry. Then they will plan their trip back to the virgin islands and watch the NBA finals on T.V. and practice thier flops and thier "what, foul on me?" moves.!!!

Jimcs50
05-19-2006, 05:51 PM
SHOOGARBEAR and 1PARKER1

Hold the fort down tonight for me, I have to go to my son's end of year banquet and dance til midnight, so I am going to be out of pocket. Root for the Spurs for me, I will be praying for good things. I am recording the game so will watch it in the wee hours.

Go Spurs!!!!

:elephant

Tony-Go MAVS
05-19-2006, 05:53 PM
I'll be praying too. Looks like spure skill and heart are going to win this game. Dallas deserves this!!

Hook Dem
05-19-2006, 05:54 PM
Then AJ will put in Van Horn to get a quick 4 fouls on Duncan. Then Duncan will throw is arms into the air because he never fouls. Then he will go to the bench with Ginobili and the will put on thier bibs and cry. Then they will plan their trip back to the virgin islands and watch the NBA finals on T.V. and practice thier flops and thier "what, foul on me?" moves.!!!
I would love to watch you after the game......you're gonna be miserable! Didn't you watch Sheed guarasheed that game in Cleveland? Sigh

Tony-Go MAVS
05-19-2006, 05:57 PM
I would love to watch you after the game......you're gonna be miserable! Didn't you watch Sheed guarasheed that game in Cleveland? Sigh

YOu guys have been calling a win in game 7 all over this spurstalk.com. Gawww....I'm just taking up for my team.

angel_luv
05-19-2006, 05:59 PM
I'll be praying too. Looks like spure skill and heart are going to win this game. Dallas deserves this!!

Correct. San Antonio Spur skill and heart are going to win this game.

Tony-Go MAVS
05-19-2006, 06:00 PM
Correct. San Antonio Spur skill and heart are going to win this game.

I knew someone was going to catch that. Way to go !!!!! That's your last shot at glory against us. Your done!!!!

Obstructed_View
05-19-2006, 06:03 PM
Weak.

Tony-Go MAVS
05-19-2006, 06:04 PM
Your done too!!!

Obstructed_View
05-19-2006, 06:05 PM
Your done too!!!
Nah, I'll be crushing you here in a while. By the way, you misspelled "you're".

Tony-Go MAVS
05-19-2006, 06:10 PM
That was weak. This is'nt an english test nerd. It's about the playoffs and this series clinching game 6 tonight.

ducks
05-19-2006, 06:10 PM
last home game for dallas this year

Obstructed_View
05-19-2006, 06:15 PM
That was weak. This is'nt an english test nerd. It's about the playoffs and this series clinching game 6 tonight.
Now you are using the word weak, and you misspelled "isn't". You are such a retard it takes almost all the fun out of owning you.

E20
05-19-2006, 06:15 PM
Spurs in 7.

SA Gunslinger
05-19-2006, 06:22 PM
LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!

bigbendbruisebrother
05-19-2006, 06:29 PM
this thread sucks without rasho or nazr!

Christ, give 'em both laptops. If they're not going to play, they might as well blog.

Obstructed_View
Christ, give 'em both laptops. If they're not going to play, they might as well blog.
They might as well do it from Cancun.

RON ARTEST
good luck to both teams. if this game is any where near as good as games 3, 4 and 5 then this will be one of the best series of all time.

E20
05-19-2006, 06:31 PM
Fuck, I'm so anxious. SHIT!!!!111

timvp
05-19-2006, 06:32 PM

Manu20
05-19-2006, 06:33 PM
Stackhouse will start according to ESPN.

ducks
05-19-2006, 06:36 PM
thanks

stack starts means no bench for mavs tonight

mavsfan1000
05-19-2006, 06:37 PM
Die Avery. Fuck Fuck Fuck. Stackhouse will fuck the game up. :madrun

RON ARTEST
05-19-2006, 06:38 PM
thanks

stack starts means no bench for mavs tonight
no bench? do you know how deep they are?

Spurologist
05-19-2006, 06:40 PM

The spurs need to get off to a good start.

ducks
05-19-2006, 06:46 PM
stack is there best player off their bench
if he starts you lose that

harris was also off their bench but now he starts

Obstructed_View
05-19-2006, 06:46 PM
good luck to both teams. if this game is any where near as good as games 3, 4 and 5 then this will be one of the best series of all time.
Dude, you have been a Kings fan for way too long if you think a no defense series is good. :)

SA Gunslinger
05-19-2006, 06:47 PM
I keep hearing this crap from the media that the Mavs are a better team. I say bullshit.

Leave no doubt, Spurs!

Obstructed_View
05-19-2006, 06:47 PM
The deep Mavs bench not named Stackhouse scored 2 points in the last game.

Tony-Go MAVS
05-19-2006, 06:48 PM

what are you doing???? Stackhouse has been huge this series. Wake up. Go mavs!!

Obstructed_View
05-19-2006, 06:56 PM
Nope. It's brilliant. The Mavs will win the game. It keeps Pop running the Duncan and the four dwarves lineup. The moment one of the centers comes in the game, and the Spurs suddenly start making stops, AJ's chances of seeing the WCF disappear in a puff of smoke. He knows that.

EDIT: PS Go Spurs!

NZHayden
05-19-2006, 06:58 PM
go spurs

Mavs<Spurs
05-19-2006, 06:59 PM

Stackhouse is a punk. But he has been playing incredible basketball for you guys.

I might be mistaken, but I didn't think that his 3 point percentage was that great and yet he seems to have made a fair amount of them. After Bonzi (22%) and Artest (31 %) turning into Steve Kerr, I am ready for people to go back to their normal game.

Why you do you all have so many punks on your team (meaning so many guys who start all this stuff, run their mouths all the time and take cheap shots at people)? Terry, Howard and Stackhouse all are like that.

NZHayden
05-19-2006, 07:01 PM
oh fuck yes! they're actually broadcasting the game over here live!

Mavs<Spurs
Nope. It's brilliant. The Mavs will win the game. It keeps Pop running the Duncan and the four dwarves lineup. The moment one of the centers comes in the game, and the Spurs suddenly start making stops, AJ's chances of seeing the WCF disappear in a puff of smoke. He knows that.

I think I agree.

Plus, from what it looks like, Stackhouse can still play tons of minutes without slowing down. Still in good condition.

Obstructed_View
Stackhouse is a punk. But he has been playing incredible basketball for you guys.

I might be mistaken, but I didn't think that his 3 point percentage was that great and yet he seems to have made a fair amount of them. After Bonzi (22%) and Artest (31 %) turning into Steve Kerr, I am ready for people to go back to their normal game.

Why you do you all have so many punks on your team (meaning so many guys who start all this stuff, run their mouths all the time and take cheap shots at people)? Terry, Howard and Stackhouse all are like that.

The way to get bargains in the NBA is to get a guy who has talent but isn't a winner and hope that you can rehabilitate him when nobody else could. That philosophy won Detroit a ring, and it just might not bite the Mavericks in the ass this year.

The Mavericks had better be praying that the Stackhouse heroics in game 1 doesn't end up costing them.

Mavs<Spurs
05-19-2006, 07:03 PM

I have a question. When they are not playing Terry (ie in the first five games) because he is resting, who they do they normally sub in for him? Is it Marquis Daniels or Stackhouse? Obviously, they are still playing small ball when he goes out and he does not play every second.

strangeweather
05-19-2006, 07:05 PM

But he has a magnificent tendency to completely bork things with the game on the line. For examples, see his last shot in Game 1, or his attempt to lose Game 3 with the screwed-up intentional miss on the free throw.

But the real key to tonight's game is lots and lots of KVH. :lol

Obstructed_View
I think I agree.

Plus, from what it looks like, Stackhouse can still play tons of minutes without slowing down. Still in good condition.
It doesn't matter, so long as the Spurs are allowing high percentage shots. If the Spurs play their defense the Mavericks view of the conference finals suddenly starts looking dismal.

Mavs<Spurs
The way to get bargains in the NBA is to get a guy who has talent but isn't a winner and hope that you can rehabilitate him when nobody else could. That philosophy won Detroit a ring, and it just might not bite the Mavericks in the ass this year.

The Mavericks had better be praying that the Stackhouse heroics in game 1 doesn't end up costing them.

I'm surprised that they didn't go after Ron Artest. Maybe AI if his tenure in Philly is over as some say (not so sure that this is actually true).

Obstructed_View
05-19-2006, 07:08 PM
I'm surprised that they didn't go after Ron Artest. Maybe AI if his tenure in Philly is over as some say (not so sure that this is actually true).
Perhaps Mark Cuban finally learned that screwing around with your roster mid-season sometimes makes it harder to win.

Mavs<Spurs
05-19-2006, 07:08 PM
So they start Dampier (or Diop), Dirk, Howard, Stackhouse and Harris.

We start Tim, Bruce, Michael, Manu and Tony.

Correct?

Mavs<Spurs
05-19-2006, 07:11 PM
Then, they bring in either Diop, Dampier or Mbenga off the bench due to foul trouble for their big.

They sub in KVH for Dirk (but not for very long).

They sub in Daniels for Harris and Stackhouse (whenever they need breathers).

How is harris' j?

strangeweather
05-19-2006, 07:12 PM
How is harris' j?
Nothing special. He's mainly a threat on the drive.

Mavs<Spurs
Tim was less effective in the second half. Probably partly from the extra minutes and partly from their hybrid zone.

Manu and Michael need to attack the zone with dribble penetration!

Be aggressive.

Obstructed_View
So they start Dampier (or Diop), Dirk, Howard, Stackhouse and Harris.

We start Tim, Bruce, Michael, Manu and Tony.

Correct?
God, just reading that makes me want to vomit, but that's probably what the starting lineup will be. The only thing that makes me more ill is if you put "Barry" in place of "Manu".

NZHayden
05-19-2006, 07:13 PM
according to my local betting agency the spurs are paying $2.00, mavs $1.75

Obstructed_View
05-19-2006, 07:13 PM
How is harris' j?

So far, nobody knows. He hasn't had to shoot any.

Mavs<Spurs
05-19-2006, 07:19 PM
God, just reading that makes me want to vomit, but that's probably what the starting lineup will be. The only thing that makes me more ill is if you put "Barry" in place of "Manu".

I know. I'm not crazy about this small ball. I don't think Pop likes it either. He just thinks that he has no choice due to matchups.

I know that they are getting way too many easy layups and way too many offensive rebounds. This also has other consequences (e.g. they get up more shots than we do) and they don't have to face our best defensive line up.

I hate this. I hate this type of basketball. I just think that the alternative is worse: Tim fouling out trying to guard Dirk or Rasho or Nazr trying to stay with Dirk. Neither of those will work. I mean if Tim isn't in foul trouble at the end of the game, we might put him on Dirk.

One thought has occurred to me that must have hit you all as well.

Yeah, us going big gives them matchup advantages on offense. But it also gives us matchup advantages on offense if we punished them inside (like the Clippers are doing to the Suns). Plus, it would limit their easy baskets in the paint and give us a major advantage on the boards.

Mavs<Spurs
05-19-2006, 07:21 PM
I know. I'm not crazy about this small ball. I don't think Pop likes it either. He just thinks that he has no choice due to matchups.

I know that they are getting way too many easy layups and way too many offensive rebounds. This also has other consequences (e.g. they get up more shots than we do) and they don't have to face our best defensive line up.

I hate this. I hate this type of basketball. I just think that the alternative is worse: Tim fouling out trying to guard Dirk or Rasho or Nazr trying to stay with Dirk. Neither of those will work. I mean if Tim isn't in foul trouble at the end of the game, we might put him on Dirk.

Yeah, us going big gives them matchup advantages on offense. But it also gives us matchup advantages on offense if we punished them inside (like the Clippers are doing to the Suns). Plus, it would limit their easy baskets in the paint and give us a major advantage on the boards.

Any comments on this?

GrandeDavid
05-19-2006, 07:22 PM
This thread is already like ten pages long and we've still got another half of the Cleveland game. You freakin people are fanatics! I hope you guys are at the game with me on Monday...knock on wood! Go Spurs Go!

strangeweather
05-19-2006, 07:23 PM
Yeah, us going big gives them matchup advantages on offense. But it also gives us matchup advantages on offense if we punished them inside (like the Clippers are doing to the Suns).

If we had a center with a legit post game, it would. Since we don't, Timmy is all the inside punishment we've got.

Mavs<Spurs
05-19-2006, 07:24 PM
This thread is already like ten pages long and we've still got another half of the Cleveland game. You freakin people are fanatics! I hope you guys are at the game with me on Monday...knock on wood! Go Spurs Go!

I live for Spurs games.

If the Spurs have a bad game, I get mad, depressed and irritable!!!

If the Spurs win, woohoo!!!

SA Gunslinger
05-19-2006, 07:26 PM
I live for Spurs games.

If the Spurs have a bad game, I get mad, depressed and irritable!!!

If the Spurs win, woohoo!!!

Spurs = legal crack

Mavs<Spurs
05-19-2006, 07:27 PM
If we had a center with a legit post game, it would. Since we don't, Timmy is all the inside punishment we've got.

don't be disrespecting Rasho or Nazr. Sorry, had to. :lol

Seriously, Rasho + Nazr < Chris Kaman.

Wish we could trade. I know Krstic had a bad playoff series against the Heat, but definitely Rasho + Nazr < Krstic also.

Even Stephen Hunter is better than Rasho or Nazr and that's not a good thing.

Obstructed_View
05-19-2006, 07:28 PM

The Spurs lost three of the first four games, so I don't know how the alternative, playing defense, could really be worse.

Tim doesn't have to guard Dirk on every possession just because there's another big. Tim also doesn't have to gamble on defense because he's the only shot blocker in the lane as the guys for the other team speed past Barry and Finley. I think that the offense runs a thousand times better with the threat of the high/low, the second post presence, and the ability to get putbacks. It opens up the three point shooters to actually get passes in rhythm, which they are NOT getting this series.

I can't believe that neither center is getting any minutes at all. Considering the way the Mavericks have completely dominated this series, I don't know how there aren't more people calling for a lynch mob after the last five games.

timvp
05-19-2006, 07:28 PM

SA Gunslinger
05-19-2006, 07:29 PM
Oh shit, we just got the kiss of death. I think ASS Smith just picked us to win.

Obstructed_View
05-19-2006, 07:31 PM
They both have a better post up game than David Robinson had. They aren't there to have plays called for them. They are there to keep defenders from camping on the three point line, and being in the game means there aren't four shooters crowding the perimeter. They also get putbacks, draw fouls, and make teams pay for weak double teams on Duncan. The way Duncan is playing makes all the difference.

Vendetta
05-19-2006, 07:34 PM
Time to get even.

Mavs<Spurs
05-19-2006, 07:36 PM
The Spurs lost three of the first four games, so I don't know how the alternative, playing defense, could really be worse.

Tim doesn't have to guard Dirk on every possession just because there's another big. Tim also doesn't have to gamble on defense because he's the only shot blocker in the lane as the guys for the other team speed past Barry and Finley. I think that the offense runs a thousand times better with the threat of the high/low, the second post presence, and the ability to get putbacks. It opens up the three point shooters to actually get passes in rhythm, which they are NOT getting this series.

I can't believe that neither center is getting any minutes at all. Considering the way the Mavericks have completely dominated this series, I don't know how there aren't more people calling for a lynch mob after the last five games.

Maybe they should at least try it and see what happens. It we see a bad trend, stop it and go back to small ball. Might have been better to do this kind of experiment earlier on in the series. Then, there would be no doubt (or little doubt).

Mavs<Spurs
05-19-2006, 07:37 PM
Oh shit, we just got the kiss of death. I think ASS Smith just picked us to win.

Wow. First time for everything. Plus, you're right: he is normally wrong (e.g. Pistons last year he picked to win it all.)

But Spurs can overcome even the curse of the SAS hex (I mean prediction).

I believe.

ducks
05-19-2006, 07:41 PM
I smell a 10 point win for spurs

Mavs<Spurs
05-19-2006, 07:42 PM
1 game.

Mavs<Spurs
05-19-2006, 07:45 PM
Where is everybody?

It's almost gametime baby!!!

ducks
05-19-2006, 07:46 PM
still have one hour

rayray2k8
05-19-2006, 07:47 PM
I fucking heard that the thompson brothers are IN dallas...
Not good..
I hope this doesnt mean shit..
FUCK MAN!!
GO SPURS GO!!

1Parker1
05-19-2006, 07:48 PM
SHOOGARBEAR and 1PARKER1

Hold the fort down tonight for me, I have to go to my son's end of year banquet and dance til midnight, so I am going to be out of pocket. Root for the Spurs for me, I will be praying for good things. I am recording the game so will watch it in the wee hours.

Go Spurs!!!!

:elephant

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Who will we gang up on now? :depressed

SA Gunslinger
Where is everybody?

It's almost gametime baby!!!

Watching Detroit getting LeBronned.

Vashner
ray ray WTF did you expect? It's playoffs..

1Parker1
05-19-2006, 07:51 PM
Pistons vs Cavs better NOT go to OT.

Vashner
Watching Detroit getting LeBronned.

OMFG That would be sweet...

Mavs<Spurs
Have to cheer for the Pistons. They need to turn this thing around. Still anybody's game. They can do it.

Peace.

milkyway21
05-19-2006, 07:53 PM
http://img65.echo.cx/img65/2129/kaktexalamospurs1zv.jpg->I'm tired of it. I am tired of hearing announcements in June the Spurs fans are going to meet again at the Alamo after tha Riverwalk parade :lmao

:flag:

1Parker1
05-19-2006, 07:57 PM
If the Cavs don't win tonight....no way will the Pistons let them win Game 7 on their HC.

NZHayden
05-19-2006, 07:58 PM
ok i'm off to the pub to watch our boys win, and get drunk, best of luck, i believe

Vashner
05-19-2006, 08:01 PM
->I'm tired of it. I am tired of hearing announcements in June the Spurs fans are going to meet again at the Alamo after tha Riverwalk parade :lmao

:flag:

Hey BEEP hole... we don't disrespect the Alamo after a parade. I'll bitch slap your ass over that 7*%&*%&*%% *&$*#@((#

conneaut615
05-19-2006, 08:03 PM
Pistons/Cavs have our Game 5 officiating crew - anyone know who we have?

Spurs Dynasty
05-19-2006, 08:05 PM
Looks like some Spurs fans are getting a liittle scared. They better be after that chicken- S@%# move that Popovich made with that tape. I guess you will take what you can get...just like your news people said last night. WA WA WA !!!

AH, from the Mavs... Cuban, the inventer of whining and bitching... tables turned for once, eh? Spurs can send in tape too. How many times has Cuban done that?

conneaut615
05-19-2006, 08:11 PM
Pistons/Cavs have our Game 5 officiating crew - anyone know who we have?

Salvatore, Callahan, Maurer

Deb
05-19-2006, 08:14 PM
Will this be a good officiating crew for us?

SA Gunslinger
05-19-2006, 08:14 PM

Did you read that somewhere? I don't fear Salvatore like I used to.

conneaut615
05-19-2006, 08:15 PM
Did you read that somewhere? I don't fear Salvatore like I used to.

I called a media friend courtside to verify.

SA Gunslinger
05-19-2006, 08:17 PM
I called a media friend courtside to verify.

Cool. Thanks for the info.

I think our recored has been pretty decent the last couple of years when it's Salvatore. Anyone know the stats off the top of their head?

Tek_XX
05-19-2006, 08:21 PM
Salvatore is not that bad for us as compared to other refs. He called a fair game against the Kings. At least we don't have a bavetta or Nies.

SA210
05-19-2006, 08:31 PM
I won't be in here too much during the game, but I'd like to say,

Win or lose,

I love my Spurs,

Let's play some Spurs D for once and stomp on their throats.

GO SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And FUCK YOU BENNETT SALVITORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bonesinaz
05-19-2006, 08:31 PM
Ready for game 6.

SA Gunslinger
05-19-2006, 08:32 PM
If our game is anything like the Cle/Det game, I am going to have to do a couple of shots.

ducks
Go Spurs Go

spursparker9
Go Spurs!!!

Islymore
05-19-2006, 08:33 PM
... yeah bc that game is/was tied last i checked...

the game is nearing a start... im counting down the mins... secs....

im so excited...

Cant_Be_Faded
05-19-2006, 08:35 PM
LOL dirk always has that look on his face now where he's trying to look hard.

bonesinaz
05-19-2006, 08:35 PM
Sheed and 1.
79-77 pistons

Islymore
05-19-2006, 08:36 PM
... don't he? lol... me and my sis were just talkn about that!

BTW - i love your avatar... Vince... makes me melt...

CubanMustGo
One Team.
One Goal.
One Game.

bonesinaz
James lost the ball with about 2:30 min left.

Islymore
05-19-2006, 08:37 PM
^ you mean 2 and a half mins?? bc for a min i thot you meant 2.5 secs...
whew! i just saw that foul on Bron..

... now am i crazy? or did you change that?

ALVAREZ6
05-19-2006, 08:38 PM
I believe that the Spurs will get it done.

Let's go boys, it's game time.

ducks
05-19-2006, 08:39 PM
Get Choker James Off My Tv And Put The Spurs On

bonesinaz
05-19-2006, 08:39 PM
^ you mean 2 and a half mins?? bc for a min i thot you meant 2.5 secs...
whew! i just saw that foul on Bron..

... now am i crazy? or did you change that?

I edited it.

bonesinaz
05-19-2006, 08:41 PM
James getting the MJ treatment. Fouled on every possession now.

bonesinaz
05-19-2006, 08:42 PM
detroit is gonna take this game.

ducks
05-19-2006, 08:42 PM
yes refs must make him advance just like last series

JasonsGirl
05-19-2006, 08:43 PM
I wish the PIstons would lose

MaNuMaNiAc
Wow, thank god Cleveland SUCKS at rebounding!

bonesinaz
Sheed missed the FTs but Det got the O rebound.

ducks
05-19-2006, 08:44 PM
wallace chokes

ballhog
Frickin' Cavs can't get a rebound.

bonesinaz
10.1 sec. left
Det by 3

bonesinaz
05-19-2006, 08:45 PM
1.4 left.
Come on and get this game over with.

Tek_XX
Cleveland makes Spurs look like monster rebounders

MaNuMaNiAc
WOw and this james is supposed to be The King?? WTF was that last play?? Give me a break! CHOKE!

ducks
05-19-2006, 08:46 PM
Get James Off My Tv And Put The Spurs On

JasonsGirl
05-19-2006, 08:47 PM
OMG I <3 Tim. I swear to God Dirk haunts me in my sleep, he is nastaayy

ballhog
Is Dallas gonna be a little tight tonight? What do you think?

ducks
Told You James Would Choke

Islymore
.... come on mavs vs spurs...

im gettin antsy here.

tip off - spurs ball...

1Parker1
05-19-2006, 08:48 PM
Get James Off My Tv And Put The Spurs On

:lol Cavs choked big time in the end. They had the perfect chance to win this game in the end.....they couldn't get one rebound in the final minute of the game.

bonesinaz
Det wins.

CubanMustGo
OK. Let's play.

Tek_XX
Pistons survive, can the spurs do the same.

greyforest
DETROIT TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS...

can the spurs follow suit?

midgetonadonkey
05-19-2006, 08:49 PM
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h290/midgetonadonkey/quattrosig.jpg

ballhog
Are they gonna be 2 game 7's Sunday? Hope it's so.

JasonsGirl
Im SO nervous. HURRY UP

ducks
pistons won so spurs will to

ducks
05-19-2006, 08:50 PM
spurs play on monday not sunday

Vashner
AMERICA >> BEEP YEA... coming to save the mother BEEPIN day yea..

G OOOOOO SPURS!!!

Spurologist
Here we go

RON ARTEST
pistons won so spurs will to
is that your reason? :lmao

JasonsGirl
SPURS ball. OMG i hate the boo-ing.

Pistons < Spurs
YES YES YES :fro

Pistons did their part. time for the SPURS TO BEAT THEM BITCHES!

!!! GO SPURS GO !!!

DDS4
Believe.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
Halfway home.......

GO SPURS!

Islymore
05-19-2006, 08:51 PM
Diop - first foul. Shot made. Spurs 2-0

JasonsGirl
who's commentating? sometimes they annoy the shit ouf of me.

DAMN tony and his traveling feet.

Cant_Be_Faded
Bennett

Horry For 3!
05-19-2006, 08:52 PM
I guess the refs couldn't see that Josh Howard traveled big time?????

RON ARTEST
parker is a traveling machine. :lol

HD looks like shit in this game...

JasonsGirl
the ref's are SO over dramatic when they call things.

RON ARTEST
damn duncans bank shot has gone down to the waste side lately.

Horry For 3!
05-19-2006, 08:53 PM
I guess the refs will continue to let Dirk get away with things

RON ARTEST
the ref's are SO over dramatic when they call things.
thats one of the reasons they piss me off.

DDS4
Refs are too active. Don't like it.

Islymore
^ yeah.. gotta agree JasonsGirl... the refs get a lil animated...

Devin Harris, first foul... lol... games already foul starting on both ends..

JasonsGirl
05-19-2006, 08:54 PM
I guess the refs will continue to let Dirk get away with things

If they only knew he loves David Hasselhoff. lame.

RON ARTEST
05-19-2006, 08:54 PM
what? that ball went off of diop!

DDS4
05-19-2006, 08:55 PM
I like the early defense!

Islymore
just like the ball didnt go off Harris..

WalterBenitez
TP doing what?

ballhog
05-19-2006, 08:56 PM
Spurs good d and no O.

WalterBenitez
Does Eva touched the kid today? he looks ill

Cant_Be_Faded
OH MY GOD parker what the fuck

ducks
spurs d is back

JasonsGirl
TP you just threw it to a MAV.

Bad foul by TD...

He has to be smarter than that...

bonesinaz
The refs are calling everything on SA to start. Just tagged TD for looking at Dork.

Deb
05-19-2006, 08:57 PM
Damn Crackhouse

Deb
Damn we need to settle down

JasonsGirl
"The crowd is so lathered up here" umm gross

05-19-2006, 08:58 PM
When does Howard not travel?

Islymore
hey now... the Spurs need to calm down or something... I'm not liking how hard Duncan is shooting the ball...

and TD's foul was the right call.

sanman53
Come On Timmy D!

Crookshanks
I've already turned the volume down on my tv - can't stand Bill Walton!

"Stackhouse continues his onslaught - no one has been able to slow that horse down."

What the heck is that - the score is 4 - 3!

DDS4
Diop with a quick 2 fouls.

bonesinaz
Whistle fest again. 2 fouls on Diop.

ballhog
Harris who?

JasonsGirl
05-19-2006, 08:59 PM
Bill Walton needs to SHUT UP.

DDS4
I hope they swallow the whistles in the 2nd half.

Mavs<Spurs
Haven't they told Tony to take care of the stupid basketball?

He had 5 turnovers last game. Now, he's already got 2 and we barely started the game. Does he not realize that if we play fast and loose with the basketball they will get easy transition baskets and we will not win?

bonesinaz
Go Spurs Go!!!!!!!!

JasonsGirl
FINELY for THREE. BOO yourself. wtf did you see Mark Cuban booing him too?!?!

RON ARTEST
05-19-2006, 09:00 PM
When does Howard not travel?
i dont know. he does it alot. but nothing compared to parker.

ducks
howard is cold
that is cool

I hope they swallow the whistles in the 2nd half.

And preferably choke on them...

:fro

bonesinaz
TD finally.

sanman53
Good shot Mikey!

MissAllThat
Ha, I love Bill "You're gonna boo the victim of a punch. I don't understand that."

Pistons < Spurs
"if it wasn't for him they'd have jason terry"

WTF?

you mean if Terry didn't punch someone they'd have terry.....

idiots

Islymore
05-19-2006, 09:01 PM
dirk needs to stop tryin for the +1 and just get his shot going...

JasonsGirl
"if it wasn't for him they'd have jason terry"

WTF?

you mean if Terry didn't punch someone they'd have terry.....

idiots

LMAO

RON ARTEST
why does walton compare everyone to kareem? :lol he did that with shareef a few weeks ago.

SA210
Fuck Dirk

Spurologist
This game is a little too free flowing for spurs. Quick and good timeout from pop.

spursparker9
damn dirk....

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
I hope Ginobili gets some points in the first, he needs to spark the Spurs energy.

Islymore
05-19-2006, 09:02 PM
Fuck Dirk

okay...

SANANTOJAMES
manu needs to get it goin

SA210
We can't be trading baskets. We need stops, Play the fucking centers. Dammit!!

Spurologist
Crackhouse is feeling it right now. That fire will slowly dwindle.

Tek_XX
Spurs need to weather the mavs "punch"

ducks
dirk has 5 rebonds already?

SANANTOJAMES
05-19-2006, 09:03 PM
the only thing good about the dallas mavs is Islymore's tits, lol
sorry

JasonsGirl
Jason Terry, I'm glad he admits to it. stupid ass cuban

Islymore
Crackhouse is feeling it right now. That fire will slowly dwindle.

soooo true!!!

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
No more trading baskets...we need to stop the Dallas O pronto.

Mavs<Spurs
any point guards that we can trade for that know how to take care of the ball. Tony turns the ball over repeatedly and never gets anybody else involved in the offense.

JasonsGirl
TP ooooh! Dissing Jason Terry!, that was awesome.

RON ARTEST
05-19-2006, 09:04 PM
"da boddom line is he not here".-dirk.

Deb
Did I hear the damn song they are playing:
Moma, don't let your babies grow up to be Spurs fans?

WTF Low class shit

JasonsGirl
Is it really necessary to boo everytime finley gets the ball? lol

ballhog
What is Dampier doing?

Deb
05-19-2006, 09:05 PM
We are still not playing D

JasonsGirl
why is tim taking those shots! :(

TD looks horrid...

JasonsGirl
05-19-2006, 09:06 PM
beautiful 3

RON ARTEST
why is tim taking those shots! :(
i have no idea. if i was a spurs fan i would be pissed.

Tek_XX
Duncan playing stupid

Nocioni
I like bill walton

MissAllThat
no more Tim for a while....