PDA

View Full Version : Det/Spurs WILL LOSE 2NIGHT!!

football217
05-19-2006, 04:56 PM
Watching two losers consoling each other makes me laugh. :lol
Your teams are has beens. There is no way either of your teams will win anymore games this year. Cavs are my 2nd favorite team but I wouldn't mind a change of scenery and see the Mavs represent the West in the Finals anyway. Hope you like to fish!! :elephant :elephant :lol

By the way, Rip and Manu are bitches. They flop all over the place. And Sheed is GuarnShit. And Timmy is a fucking whiner.

Your teams suck major ass! HAHAHA :lol :elephant

NASpurs
05-19-2006, 04:58 PM
If you're really a Knicks fan, you should be the last one talking. Doubt that you are though.

leemajors
05-19-2006, 04:59 PM
good luck to the knicks too, i hear they may have some cap room in 2009.

detpistonsff7
05-19-2006, 05:01 PM
this made me laugh my ass off!!! :lol

detpistonsff7
05-19-2006, 05:02 PM
Your teams are has beens. There is no way either of your teams will win anymore games this year. Cavs are my 2nd favorite team but I wouldn't mind a change of scenery and see the Mavs represent the West in the Finals anyway. Hope you like to fish!! :elephant :elephant :lol

By the way, Rip and Manu are bitches. They flop all over the place. And Sheed is GuarnShit. And Timmy is a fucking whiner.

There is not a word in the English language that describes your stupidity.

rep
05-19-2006, 05:05 PM
2 losers consoling each other?? Coming from a Knicks fan. *sigh* Is this your way of asking us to console you??

detpistonsff7
05-19-2006, 05:11 PM
i say ignore this fool because all he wants is attention

football217
05-19-2006, 05:13 PM
at least i knew the knicks were gonna be horrible this year. better than bein a spurs or pistons fan hoping to win a championship and then having their dreams crushed! that is kind of funny, really.

CubanMustGo
05-19-2006, 05:26 PM
Whereas your dreams were to, what, finish 15 games under .500? And even those were "crushed."

Some Knick fan loser with an ID of "football217" talking basketball smack -- too funny.

Brutalis
05-19-2006, 05:32 PM
The Knicks have fans?

Where they been the last few years?

RON ARTEST
05-19-2006, 06:25 PM
you guys dont honestly think hes a knicks fan do you? i think hes a mavs fan undercover.

DDS4
05-19-2006, 06:58 PM

1999. Be gone.

efrem1
05-19-2006, 08:18 PM

It's super, super TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!

RoscoRASHEEDWallace
05-19-2006, 09:30 PM
good luck to the knicks too, i hear they may have some cap room in 2009.

LOL!

Vinnie_Johnson
05-19-2006, 09:31 PM

Knick fan :lol :lol :lol Where is Larry Brown :lol :lol

fekz
05-19-2006, 09:43 PM

Want some crow bitch?

mike detroit
05-19-2006, 10:06 PM
at least i knew the knicks were gonna be horrible this year. better than bein a spurs or pistons fan hoping to win a championship and then having their dreams crushed! that is kind of funny, really.

good luck for you! the knicks will be awful for the next 15 years as well. see ya in 2021

Bob Lanier
05-19-2006, 11:36 PM
Any further thoughts, Nostradamus? :lol

Horry For 3!
05-19-2006, 11:40 PM
Good job for getting both wrong fuck face :lmao

DaSpurs#1
05-20-2006, 12:09 AM

:elephant :tu :elephant :tu :elephant good call :elephant :tu :elephant :tu :elephant

NASpurs
05-20-2006, 01:26 AM
I love these threads, the ultimate hater jinx thread

The Genius
05-20-2006, 01:31 AM
"Squeeeel like a pig. SQUEEEEEEEL LIKE A PIG!"

Dunc
05-20-2006, 01:36 AM

This from a Knicks fan? Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Enjoy having Isiah coach you guys this year. Dumbass.

ShoogarBear
05-20-2006, 01:54 AM
And that's why his name is football217 . . .

Vinnie_Johnson
05-20-2006, 02:10 AM
"Squeeeel like a pig. SQUEEEEEEEL LIKE A PIG!"

:lol :lol :lol :lol

AMOS7
05-20-2006, 02:13 AM
His jinxing worked.

Extra Stout
05-20-2006, 08:15 AM

Right. Being in the lottery is so much better. It allows Isiah to stockpile more talent. He is a great stockpiler.

themvp
05-20-2006, 08:49 AM
Hey, do you feel stupid today?

ALVAREZ6
05-20-2006, 09:46 AM

Nice call :tu

JamStone
05-20-2006, 11:19 AM
Thanks football217.

We all know you're either a Detroit fan or a Spurs fan disguising as a Knicks fan in order to start a thread to reverse jinx the Spurs and Pistons into winning last night. That was the best idea ever.

Alice, you're da greatest!

BRILLIANT!!!

kalikot_boy_kr
05-20-2006, 01:18 PM
Hahahaha! This Man Is 101% Stupidos! Hahahahaha! Game 7 Baby!

Sense
05-20-2006, 07:33 PM
And that's why his name is football217 . . .
:lol :lol :lol

Detroitloc
05-20-2006, 11:34 PM
Keep smoking that crack football guy its good for ya brain lol

MaNuMaNiAc
05-20-2006, 11:40 PM
Notice how he disappeared? what a jackass! No brains, and no balls

NASpurs
05-21-2006, 01:25 AM
Notice how he disappeared? what a jackass! No brains, and no ballsAccording to his profile, the last time he logged in was when he posted this little gem of a thread. Go figure.... we all thought he was going to come back.

SpursWoman
05-21-2006, 09:21 AM
Where did he go? :wtf :lol

DarkReign
05-21-2006, 01:35 PM
Hahahaha! This Man Is 101% Stupidos! Hahahahaha! Game 7 Baby!

If you wont do it, I will.

:elephant :blah :elephant :lol :elephant :blah :elephant