PDA

View Full Version : One thing that these dumb analyst don't mention

nkdlunch
05-19-2006, 06:05 PM
99% of analysts have stated that Dallas is a better team and that Spurs have no answer for them. They state that noone can stop Nowitzki, or their backcourt or even Stackhouse,etc.

I agree with that, but howcome these "analysts" don't mention that Dallas cannot stop spurs either! :madrun

They cannot stop Duncan, they cannot stop Parker and they cannot stop Ginobili. THe games have been close enough to prove this. Since this series NOBODY has mentioned "dallas improved defense"(that bullshit they were preaching all year long) because it doesn't exist in this series.

Duncan, Manu and Tony all have so much confidence on the offensive side in this series, they truly beleive Dallas cannot stop them. Howcome these fucking analysts don't mention this????

Obstructed_View
05-19-2006, 06:09 PM
Because the Spurs are too busy fighting off elimination, having said goodbye to their defensive mentallity two weeks ago.

DuncanInYourFace
05-19-2006, 06:41 PM
The thing that pisses me off is all the talk about Dallas' new "defensive mentality"

LOL Has anyone been watching this series, NEITHER team plays defense, and when they try the other team goes to the line

E20
05-19-2006, 06:42 PM
After the Spurs beat the Mavericks in 7 all the analysts will owe the Spurs an engraved apology.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-19-2006, 06:47 PM
Analysts only like to look at the 3-2 numbers...If he's gonna talk about a no-answer for Nowitzki , you can't ingnore the same goes for Duncan!

That and we got Parker and Ginobili to put us over the top!...While they got their bench and two,three solid slashers brimming at best to nearly cancel out the other 2/3rds. Dummies.

Tony-Go MAVS
05-19-2006, 06:49 PM
welcome to the world of the Dallas Mavericks....no respect. You time is up spurs....

Obstructed_View
05-19-2006, 06:49 PM
The thing that pisses me off is all the talk about Dallas' new "defensive mentality"

LOL Has anyone been watching this series, NEITHER team plays defense, and when they try the other team goes to the line
AJ abandoned the defensive mentality when he started Harris in game 2. Unfortunately Pop had to up the ante by only playing guys that are 83 inches tall or less. This series is like a chess match of stupidity.

SA Gunslinger
05-19-2006, 06:50 PM
Haters:
Greg Anthony
Mike Greenberg
Woody Paige
Charles Barkley?

Cant_Be_Faded
05-19-2006, 06:58 PM
Fuck all the haters, i still believe

Leetonidas
05-19-2006, 07:01 PM
Haters:
Greg Anthony
Mike Greenberg
Woody Paige
Charles Barkley?

Woody Paige has always been a douche.

Charles Barkley finally said "GINOBILI!!!" after Game 5.

DDS4
05-19-2006, 07:05 PM
After the Spurs beat the Mavericks in 7 all the analysts will owe the Spurs an engraved apology.

Exactly. Winning is the best remedy.

CosmicCowboy
05-19-2006, 07:24 PM
AJ abandoned the defensive mentality when he started Harris in game 2. Unfortunately Pop had to up the ante by only playing guys that are 83 inches tall or less. This series is like a chess match of stupidity.

Get used to it guys. The NBA will keep changing the rules and calling the plays to favor the offensive players and defense as Spurs fans know it will cease to exist. Twin tower defense will become a dinosaur. Pop gets it. He is just trying to stay alive with the roster we committed to before they started bending the rules.

etex211
05-19-2006, 08:04 PM

You'll have some crow to eat in about four hours.

NASpurs
05-19-2006, 08:07 PM
You'll have some crow to eat in about four hours.You'll probably disappear in four hours

etex211
05-19-2006, 08:24 PM
You'll probably disappear in four hours

Probably so. Once the Spurs are eliminated, I'll no longer have a reason to check in here. I'll probably go find out how obnoxious the Clippers fans are.

NASpurs
05-19-2006, 08:27 PM
Probably so. Once the Spurs are eliminated, I'll no longer have a reason to check in here. I'll probably go find out how obnoxious the Clippers fans are.Probably not as obnoxious as Mavs fans who still haven't won anything. You'll feel the reality check in a while, don't worry.