PDA

View Full Version : Redskins suck

Jimcs50
10-11-2004, 08:05 AM
100 yds total offense is beyond horrible, it is abysmal. Brunell sucks. Put in Ramsey, and just let him learn this season and get ready for next year. At least I have the Aggies playing well. Except they have to go into Stillwater this weekend and play Oklahoma St, that could further push me into depression. :(

tlongII
10-11-2004, 08:53 AM
What is it about the title of your thread that surprises you?

Hook Dem
10-11-2004, 08:56 AM
In all fairness Jim, the Cowboys aren't championship material either! Damn!

mouse
10-11-2004, 02:38 PM
Yes, The skins don't look so good, But there is a reason.

First off they have a great coach, but keep in mind they need to gel. And don't forget they have a better record than the Bucs,
It is to early to say weather they suck just yet, wait till before thanks giving.
If they can at least win 8 games they might surprise many of you at the end,

any team can turn it around, and keep in mind one thing.

all the good coaches are looking to the next season, many teams don't mind losing if there is a Randy moss or a Edrein James in the rookie draft,

hang in there Big Zax you will be in the playoffs if I have to leans you some of Mouse's MO-Jo A true fan will stick it out till the last play is called,
trust me it's not an easy thing to do...
I should know I was all alone at Fatsos when the lakers sewpt the spurs,

bigzak25
10-11-2004, 04:19 PM
to the end..... :makemyday

i'm hanging in there bro, but these losses hurt.....I have faith in Joe, and i'd like to see him turn it around....Ramsey will probobaly start next game, or soon....i hope :smokin

Jimcs50
10-11-2004, 06:27 PM
to the end..... :makemyday

i'm hanging in there bro, but these losses hurt.....I have faith in Joe, and i'd like to see him turn it around....Ramsey will probobaly start next game, or soon....i hope :smokin

Brunell sucks....it is time to cut your losses and move on. Ramsey should have been in all year long.

slayermin
10-11-2004, 06:51 PM
C'mon. You know Gibbs is gonna turn it around.

I would've been estatic if they made the playoffs this season but Joe has been out like 12 years. Getting use to the replay system and managing the games might have cost the Skins two games so far.

Being 1-4 is dissappointing but keep the faith. Our team is relatively young and the future is bright, IMO.

ducks
10-11-2004, 09:44 PM
I agree
put in ramsay so you can either keep him and call him your starter , trade him or waive him next year

scott
10-12-2004, 11:21 PM
Redskins suck

Duh...

bigzak25
10-13-2004, 09:12 AM
you're the expert.....

jcrod
10-13-2004, 10:25 AM
Coming to terms with it is the first step in recovery. ;)

mouse
10-13-2004, 11:14 AM
The skins are 1-4? I thought they won at least 2 games,

I take it back they do suck http://www.sahoops.net/smilies/lmao.gif

come by Friday BigSnack I will have your 50.00.

Ps: I have 20 Bucks that say's Skins win there next game, Give me the spread,

Jimcs50
10-13-2004, 11:47 AM
I'll take that bet, the Redskins will lose every game this year if they keep Brunell at QB.

bigzak25
10-13-2004, 02:18 PM
I'm hoping Ramsey makes a midgame appearance, and we don't look back.....but bottomline, the run blocking needs to get alot better.

Ram will make mistakes, but that's the only way he'll learn....and superbowl bound, we are not....

call you friday mouseman.....thanks!

mouse
10-15-2004, 08:11 AM
Do you want Mouse's Mo-Jo?http://www.sahoops.net/smilies/lmao.gif

bigzak25
10-15-2004, 08:23 AM
Do you want Mouse's Mo-Jo?

how long have the vikings had your mojo? :smokin

Jimcs50
10-17-2004, 05:01 PM
Redskins still suck....Brunell was awful again....WTF does Gibbs keep this doofus in the lineup? Maybe Gibbs is fucking senile afterall. He has not passed for much more than 100 yds average all year, that is horrible, beyond horrible.

pooh
10-17-2004, 05:18 PM
You have to remember Jim, when Gibbs first became head coach of the Skins in '81 they sucked during the first half of the season. It's still early. The Cowboys still own them thought...that will never change.

Jimcs50
10-17-2004, 09:29 PM
You have to remember Jim, when Gibbs first became head coach of the Skins in '81 they sucked during the first half of the season. It's still early. The Cowboys still own them thought...that will never change.

Big fucking deal Pooh, so the Cowboys win 5 games and the Redskins win 4...WTF cares????

Hook Dem
10-17-2004, 10:29 PM
Big fucking deal Pooh, so the Cowboys win 5 games and the Redskins win 4...WTF cares????
Cowboys win 5 games? Maybe not!

Jimcs50
10-17-2004, 10:31 PM
Cowboys win 5 games? Maybe not!

ok, 6 maybe? that make you feel better?

bigzak25
10-18-2004, 09:42 AM
sure were alot of steeler fans in D-town.....

i've picked dallas to win the last two weeks.....i've never done this before....

looks like the reverse curse is working.....Go Dallas!!!

Jim, you are right, our runblocking was awesome for once...granted, it's the bears...
but portis came back to life...our D was great....Brunell stood out like a sore thumb....he sucks...he's like Trent Dilfer....without the arm....

I sure hope Joe has seen enough and give Ramsey a chance to learn on the field and get better.....we ain't winning shit with MB behind center...

Hook Dem
10-18-2004, 11:00 AM
ok, 6 maybe? that make you feel better?
No Jim, I'm saying my Cowboys aren't any better than your Redskins. Make you feel any better?

Jimcs50
10-18-2004, 11:52 AM
No Jim, I'm saying my Cowboys aren't any better than your Redskins. Make you feel any better?

No Hookdem, they both suck, so who cares? But my Ags are better than your Longhorns.....that does make me feel better. :)

mouse
10-18-2004, 12:43 PM
Last time I use my mo-Jo on another team. not even a thanks

bigzak25
10-18-2004, 12:44 PM
THANKS MOUSE!!! is it good for 10 more games?

Boomhauer
10-18-2004, 01:27 PM
manthatmousesmojoIssomestongshitIwishihadsomeyoukn owhwatImeanman?

Hook Dem
10-21-2004, 01:23 PM
No Hookdem, they both suck, so who cares? But my Ags are better than your Longhorns.....that does make me feel better. :)
We'll know in a few weeks Jim. Hope you have a cushion to fall off on. :lol

Jimcs50
10-21-2004, 01:58 PM
Hookdem, do you think the Longhorns have a chance in Lubbock this weekend?

Mark in Austin
10-21-2004, 08:36 PM
< crickets chirping >

Hook Dem
10-21-2004, 09:41 PM
Yes Jim! Do you think the Aggies have a chance when they play Oklahoma?

Jimcs50
10-22-2004, 08:32 AM
Yes Jim! Do you think the Aggies have a chance when they play Oklahoma?

I think the Ags will not only win, they will win going away.

Hook Dem
10-22-2004, 09:36 AM
I think the Ags will not only win, they will win going away.
Well, I guess I should be frightened cause you said the same thing about the Redskins. :lol

Jimcs50
10-22-2004, 09:45 AM
Well, I guess I should be frightened cause you said the same thing about the Redskins. :lol

The Redskins would KILL Oklahoma, they would demolish them.

:)

Hook Dem
10-22-2004, 10:32 AM
Even with Brunell? :lol

bigzak25
10-22-2004, 04:16 PM
Even with Brunell?

shit...good point.....well.....it might be close.... :lol

i'm tired of seeing this gotdamn redskins suck topic at the top.....oh well...bump. :smokin

mouse
10-22-2004, 11:18 PM
did you make the topic? you can always edit the subject.

Hook Dem
10-23-2004, 10:36 PM
Well Jim, this is a moot point but I did respond to you before the game. 51-21 ? What a joke! Tell you what. Don't let your hatred for the Longhorns get in the way of common sense. I, on the other hand have not slighted your aggies. I respect them and am glad to see them improving. They got lucky and barely managed to slip by Colorado. Now I have a question for you. Do you think the Aggies have a chance against Tech? You have already gone out on a limb and told me the Aggies would beat Oklahoma "going away". You "may" need psychiatric help after both of those games. :lol P.S. Get back to me when the Aggies break into the top 10.

Jimcs50
10-23-2004, 11:24 PM
Hookdem, a win is a win. Colorado had a 4-2 record, they were 2-0 against A&M at Kyle Field. Who have the Longhorns beaten this year besides North Texas and Baylor in a blowout? A&M played poorly and still won. Reggie had 144 yds rushing and 230 passing. He is the best QB in the Big 12 by far. They willbeat OU, and when they play them, I will be glad to put a couple of hundred on them if you want to bet me. Deal?

Hook Dem
10-24-2004, 11:14 AM
Hookdem, a win is a win. Colorado had a 4-2 record, they were 2-0 against A&M at Kyle Field. Who have the Longhorns beaten this year besides North Texas and Baylor in a blowout? A&M played poorly and still won. Reggie had 144 yds rushing and 230 passing. He is the best QB in the Big 12 by far. They willbeat OU, and when they play them, I will be glad to put a couple of hundred on them if you want to bet me. Deal?
Jim, I've noticed that your method for removing any hostilities is "bet me a couple hundred". First of all, I acknowlege that you have more money than I do. That ,however, does not a man make. You just said "a win is a win" and then you come back with" who has Texas beaten in a blowout besides North Texas and Baylor". Which is it? You can't have it both ways. Then you go on to tell me that "A&M played poorly and still won." I believe Texas did that against Missouri also. And Arkansas. Tell you what. I am a retired person and have "learned" not to let my heart get into my pocketbook. I will bet you "heads up" that Texas beats A & M this year...$10 ...DEAL ???? :lol

Jimcs50
10-24-2004, 11:27 AM
Hookdem, the reason I asked you if UT had any close calls is because you made a reference that the Ags were lucky. I've the opinion that in a magical season, you have wins when you should have lost. Look at all the past champions, they all had games when the won when they could very easily have lost.
Also the reason why I tell people to put their money where there mouth is, is to weed out all the bravado that goes on in here. I will not bet unless, I am sure in my own mond that I will win the bet. I would not bet on Ags at UT, because UT will be at home. But since you said that OU would beat the Ags, then I am willing to bet money on them since the Ags will be at home and the spread should be a pickem..fair bet, you see?

And who says I have more money than you? I might be a poor SOB that bets more than he can afford. I never told you or anyone in here that I have money.

Hook Dem
10-24-2004, 11:50 AM
Hookdem, the reason I asked you if UT had any close calls is because you made a reference that the Ags were lucky. I've the opinion that in a magical season, you have wins when you should have lost. Look at all the past champions, they all had games when the won when they could very easily have lost.
Also the reason why I tell people to put their money where there mouth is, is to weed out all the bravado that goes on in here. I will not bet unless, I am sure in my own mond that I will win the bet. I would not bet on Ags at UT, because UT will be at home. But since you said that OU would beat the Ags, then I am willing to bet money on them since the Ags will be at home and the spread should be a pickem..fair bet, you see?

And who says I have more money than you? I might be a poor SOB that bets more than he can afford. I never told you or anyone in here that I have money.
Jim, before you think otherwise, I respect you. I know your operating system and enjoy prodding you about it. :lol I do not think by any stretch of the imagination that you are a poor "SOB". Being a dentist( a very wise choice ), you know how to extract wallets as well as teeth. :lol I also understand your reasoning for placing bets. I don't disagree with you on that. I am not an Aggie fan but I don't feel the need to belittle them in order to make my Longhorns better. The Longhorns must stand on their own record as do the Aggies. Agreed? Tell you what! Just to make it interesting, I will bet you $10 that Oklahoma beats the Aggies(no matter where they are playing). It's not because I don't like the Aggies. It's because I believe Oklahoma is the better team. After all, they proved they are better than the Longhorns. Deal?????

Jimcs50
10-24-2004, 12:10 PM
Hookdem, the reason we try to belittle UT is because the Ags have been their bitch in recent years, it is not unlike trying to beat your big brother... in the 90s UT was the Ag's bitch so the roles were reversed.

Ok, I will make you 2 bets. One, I will take Ags and you get UT, alos I will take Ags and you get Oklahoma, we pay off after both bets are decided. Deal? I am getting the dog in both games, but I really feel in my hear and head that the Ags are playing well enough to beat OU, not so much UT in Austin, but, it is only $10, I can just pass my losses on to my patient Monday morning. :)

Hook Dem
10-24-2004, 12:15 PM
Hookdem, the reason we try to belittle UT is because the Ags have been their bitch in recent years, it is not unlike trying to beat your big brother... in the 90s UT was the Ag's bitch so the roles were reversed.

Ok, I will make you 2 bets. One, I will take Ags and you get UT, alos I will take Ags and you get Oklahoma, we pay off after both bets are decided. Deal? I am getting the dog in both games, but I really feel in my hear and head that the Ags are playing well enough to beat OU, not so much UT in Austin, but, it is only $10, I can just pass my losses on to my patient Monday morning. :)
Patients on monday morning...LOL :lol See...I told you I had faith in you as a business man. You're a good sport. Neither one of us will be able to make much dent on the economy with our winnings but the privelege of talking smack will offset it. I accept your bets. Good luck! :lol

Jimcs50
10-31-2004, 01:58 PM
I hate Brunell!

He is the worst QB in thye history of the franchise. GB is killing them because they know he can not pass. Gibbs needs to go back into racing because he has lost it.

Jimcs50
11-08-2004, 09:06 AM
Brunell had 58 yds passing. The only TD pass this weekend was thrown by................ Portis. :rolleyes How sad is that?

If not for special teams, Washington would have lost.

Put Ramsey in!!!!

bigzak25
11-08-2004, 10:21 AM
Brunell had 58 yds passing. The only TD pass this weekend was thrown by................ Portis. How sad is that?

If not for special teams, Washington would have lost.

Put Ramsey in!!!!

Yesterday was the best thing that could have happened Jimbo. We won AND Brunell sucked. Hopefully Joe has seen enough. Here's to Ram taking over this week.... :smokin

Hook Dem
11-08-2004, 11:21 AM
Just like the A&M-Texas situation, I do not hate the Redskins. They made me some V-bookie cash yesterday. However, the Cowboys suck bigtime. I will never bet on them again. It might be interesting if Gibbs & Parcells would quit being hardheaded and put in the "right" quarterbacks. Looks like it's a race to see who gets the cellar for both of them. Oh well, there's always "next year". Right??? :lol

Jimcs50
11-08-2004, 11:24 AM
Zak, check out the Skins' next few games. It looks pretty hopeless. :(

10 Sun Nov 14 Cincinnati Tickets CBS 4:05 PM
11 Sun Nov 21 at Philadelphia Tickets FOX 4:15 PM
12 Sun Nov 28 at Pittsburgh Tickets FOX 1:00 PM
13 Sun Dec 5 NY Giants Tickets FOX 4:15 PM
14 Sun Dec 12 Philadelphia Tickets ESPN 8:30 PM
15 Sat Dec 18 at San Francisco Tickets FOX 5:00 PM
16 Sun Dec 26 at Dallas Tickets FOX 4:15 PM
17 Sun Jan 2 Minnesota Tickets FOX 1:00 PM

JFK
11-08-2004, 12:32 PM
The Skins need to bench damn Brunell and then they'll start winning.

bigzak25
11-08-2004, 01:13 PM
BENCH BRUNELL!!! AGREED!

what are you talkin bout Jim? hopeless? OVER? Germans? Pearl Harbor? NEVER!

I see 8 wins there Jim........sure, not all by the skins, but still.....

Jimcs50
11-08-2004, 01:47 PM
BENCH BRUNELL!!! AGREED!

what are you talkin bout Jim? hopeless? OVER? Germans? Pearl Harbor? NEVER!

I see 8 wins there Jim........sure, not all by the skins, but still.....

Zak, if Skins want to make playoffs, they need to be 9-7 at worst, that means the have to win 6 of their last 8.

I have a hard time finding 6 wins, to be honest here....but, if Ramsey can come in and take over, like in 81 in their last half of the season when Thiesman caught fire and the team was awesome their last 8 games, then maybe, they can do it. They will have to win this week to have a chance though.

Cincy sucks.....oh wait....they beat Dallas by 67 pts this week. :lol

samikeyp
11-08-2004, 02:00 PM
hey now...it was only 23 points...it just seemed like 67! :p

bigzak25
11-12-2004, 06:37 PM
BOONELL PASSING DRILLS (http://www.extremeskins.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=banghaha&file=index)

here's another good one from Bang. Joe just loves to stick up for MBrunell. :smokin

Jimcs50
11-13-2004, 01:13 PM
Zak, that is hilarious...and so damn true. :lol

Jimcs50
11-14-2004, 09:42 PM
They still suck, but at least we had over 200 yds passing. Gibbs should have had Ramsey practicing with the first unit all week instead of just trusting him in in the 2nd Q after they were already down 17 pts.

Jimcs50
11-21-2004, 12:51 PM
Bump

Just getting ready for the next edition of: REDSKINS SUCK!

Duff McCartney
11-21-2004, 01:58 PM
God damn...I didn't even know the Redskins were gonna play the Eagles. They are gonna get destroyed.

Jimcs50
11-21-2004, 05:14 PM
God damn...I didn't even know the Redskins were gonna play the Eagles. They are gonna get destroyed.

You mean like Dallas got destroyed by the Eagles and the Ravens today?

Jimcs50
11-21-2004, 05:31 PM
Duff, does being down 1 at halftime count as being destroyed?

ducks
11-21-2004, 05:49 PM
redskins atleast have a chance to win the game after one halg unlike the boys
the cowboys have give up 105 points in last 3 games

Hook Dem
11-21-2004, 07:37 PM
one half does not a football game make. :lol What happened in the 2nd half Jim? Those skins looked like the freakin Cowboys! Oh shit....thats embarrasing. :lmao :lmao

IceColdBrewski
11-21-2004, 07:56 PM
Pretty much what I expected out of this game. Eagles start off slow and put it out of reach in the second half. No big suprises there.

Hook Dem
11-21-2004, 08:22 PM
Jim...tell me again how great Portis is. Dropping all those passes? :lol :lol

Duff McCartney
11-22-2004, 12:52 AM
Wow Jim...the Redskins suck balls.The Cowboys are bad...but the Redskins are worse...7 plays from 1st and goal, -20 yards and a missed FG. Even the Cowboys aren't that bad.