PDA

View Full Version : Pathetic.

Nikos
05-19-2006, 10:13 PM
I don't think I ever seen a team take themselves out of such an important game by commiting horrible fouls. Seriously. Yeah Dirk is a matchup problem blah blah blah. Two of Duncan fouls were completely unneccesary. Bowen is basically a foul machine now. Even Ginobili picked up a silly foul.

Is Dallas even really that good? I am becoming more convinced that the Spurs are just mentally weak, and simply can't respond on the road when they get knocked in the teeth or face adversity. If they don't come out strong in the second half Dallas is going to run away with this just based on the crowd and the Spurs mental softness.

CosmicCowboy
05-19-2006, 10:17 PM
Tim played 11 minutes in the first half. Spurs are 6 points behind. Thats not a bad result. I am not a conspiracy theory nut but I think Tim will get some slack in the second half. Unfortunately Bruce or Tony will probably foul out. Time to nut up.

Nikos
05-19-2006, 10:17 PM
Tim better dominate. Ginobili isn't going to save this team.

SequSpur
05-19-2006, 10:18 PM
Dallas is great when we let them control the tempo, the size, the rebounds and their offense.

Popacoach!

CosmicCowboy
05-19-2006, 10:20 PM
Tim better dominate. Ginobili isn't going to save this team.

I think Tim, Manu and Tony will all nut up. Plus an X factor. VanHorn was the difference in the first half. Now I have to hock and spit. It's not over. Don't jump yet.

Melmart1
05-19-2006, 10:20 PM
This could have easily gone in the game blog, boys.

MUMU
05-19-2006, 10:21 PM
MUMU says that anybody who jumps goes in soup.

Nikos
05-19-2006, 10:29 PM
Dallas is great when we let them control the tempo, the size, the rebounds and their offense.

Popacoach!

Popacockaroach

CosmicCowboy
05-19-2006, 10:32 PM
MUMU says that anybody who jumps goes in soup.

:lmao

love the avatar crazy...

mouse
05-19-2006, 11:36 PM
I don't think I ever seen a team take themselves out of such an important game by commiting horrible fouls. Seriously. Yeah Dirk is a matchup problem blah blah blah. Two of Duncan fouls were completely unneccesary. Bowen is basically a foul machine now. Even Ginobili picked up a silly foul.

Is Dallas even really that good? I am becoming more convinced that the Spurs are just mentally weak, and simply can't respond on the road when they get knocked in the teeth or face adversity. If they don't come out strong in the second half Dallas is going to run away with this just based on the crowd and the Spurs mental softness.

Nice way to hang in their and back your team :lmao

Nikos
05-20-2006, 01:33 AM
Nice way to hang in their and back your team :lmao

If they come out in Game 7 like that I will be saying the same things......

The first half was truly pathetic.

Trainwreck2100
05-20-2006, 01:43 AM
At least the Spurs held the game, in Game 2 they were down by 20 when Duncan sat.

mouse
05-20-2006, 07:44 AM
If they come out in Game 7 like that I will be saying the same things......

The first half was truly pathetic.

Put these on for game 7 :lmao

http://www.iowapresidentialwatch.com/images/HowTo.JPG

Obstructed_View
05-20-2006, 10:29 AM
When you have one shot blocker in the lane trying to move from side to side to make plays on dribblers, there are going to be silly fouls. Most of Duncan's fouls weren't committed on his guy, IIRC. Smallball makes the Spurs have to scramble on defense.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-20-2006, 11:26 AM
Dude you cannot be serious. In any case, Duncan is going to impale dallas's tonsils next game.
He's going to own them. THE BEAST IS AWAKE and he's still hungry!!!!