PDA

View Full Version : Props to Mavs fans.

SPARKY
05-20-2006, 01:32 AM
For turning the dumbass who managed to get himself suspended for tonight's game by throwing a punch into some kind of martyr. Just when you thought Mavs fans would stop making fools out of themselves...

Shaolin-Style
05-20-2006, 01:34 AM
Yeah that was pretty humorous, they acted like he was Larry Hughes or something(and that would have been far more appropriate)

But what can you expect from a group who turns on a player who assisted greatly in pulling them out of mediocrity.

SPARKY
05-20-2006, 01:40 AM
Funny, I give them their due and none are here to acknowledge it. Once upon a time you couldn't enter a thread without running into a Mavs fan or twenty. Oh well.

picnroll
05-20-2006, 01:40 AM
This is the second year in a row Terry has likely fucked up the Mavs playoffs. :lol

Solid D
05-20-2006, 01:43 AM
Anyone see the TP video before the game? Tony said Jason had been doing that to him and Manu (punching) several times in this series....Terry just happened to get caught this time. :lol

Winnipeg_Spur
05-20-2006, 01:48 AM
Fuck the Mavs and fuck their fans. Finley gave them exactly what they deserve, that guy is one cold, clutch motherfucker. Seriously, why do you boo a guy when all he did was get cut by your pathetic excuse for a franchise, and then get punched in the balls by one of your pathetic excuses for a player?

milkyway21
05-20-2006, 01:49 AM
For turning the dumbass who managed to get himself suspended for tonight's game by throwing a punch into some kind of martyr. Just when you thought Mavs fans would stop making fools out of themselves...i was laughing SO HARD after i read one article from Express News about the Mavs fans.

I didn't know they're so funny!

------------
While Terry was forbidden from being in the arena, he wasn't forgotten: One fan purchased almost 150 (:lol) of Terry's No. 31 jerseys to outfit everyone seated courtside.

The crowd turned its wrath on Dallas' former longtime captain. "Don't touch Finley," read one fan's sign, "or he'll tell his momma."

:lmao

whottt
05-20-2006, 01:52 AM
I'd like to thank the Mavfans for turning Michael Finley into a complete hardassed assasin.

Michael Finley has never played like this in his entire career...I am a Michael Finley fan.

Thanks again Mavfans for giving him a mission...who knew?

NASpurs
05-20-2006, 01:54 AM
What a bunch of morons

http://images.sportsline.com/u/gettyimages/photos/57541725CC028_Game_6_San_An052001_lower.jpg

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
05-20-2006, 01:57 AM
We can't leave the biggest moron of them all out of this.

Yes, he is involved, again. Mark Cuban gave those jerseys for free to the fans who had courtside seats.

Instead of calling out one of your players for making a dumb move, he does this. He is really working hard to make the Mavs disliked by every fan of any other team.

SPARKY
05-20-2006, 01:58 AM
"I'm proud to be an Okie from Grand Prairie."

4001 STEREO SPUR
05-20-2006, 02:02 AM
Props to Mavs fans for leaving early.
:lol :lol

rayray2k8
05-20-2006, 02:10 AM
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/6176/dumbassmavfans6gq.gif
:fro

rayray2k8
05-20-2006, 02:11 AM
I would of taken the time to make it look more "mav like" but im tired.
nites.
Bump damnit.

rayray2k8
05-20-2006, 02:42 AM
Nobody liked my pic :depressed

whottt
05-20-2006, 02:45 AM
I liked it...already downloaded it.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-20-2006, 02:45 AM
Nobody liked my pic :depressed
there, there...

...you'll get em next time

Tony-Go MAVS
05-20-2006, 02:47 AM
Anyone see the TP video before the game? Tony said Jason had been doing that to him and Manu (punching) several times in this series....Terry just happened to get caught this time. :lol

AWW...WA WA WA. ITs called getting physical. You think Bowen doesn't do that shit??

4001 STEREO SPUR
05-20-2006, 02:52 AM
You've done good work rayray.

Horry For 3!
05-20-2006, 02:55 AM
I saw that some guy was giving out Terry jerseys to people in the bottom rows

milkyway21
05-20-2006, 03:10 AM
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/6176/dumbassmavfans6gq.gif
:froi like it too!

so anybody has one photo of Finley's old Mavs jersey with the word "traitor" on it? everybody's talking about it, I haven't seen one.

East Coast Babe
05-20-2006, 03:26 AM
What a bunch of morons

http://images.sportsline.com/u/gettyimages/photos/57541725CC028_Game_6_San_An052001_lower.jpg

In all fairness to everyone, it strikes me that the punishment given Jason Terry on this was too excessive! If anyone was listening, you might get the idea that Cuban thought so too. I agree. Usually for something like this, there is a fine, not a suspension. But he got a suspension and banned from the arena. If you told me Artest or Wells did this I might agree with you because they are known for this kind of stuff. But, not Terry. There were two people on his head and he was trying to move them off, and this is what he got. I am glad there is an owner who sticks up for not only players on his team, but if you really listen, any team. Really listen to him a few times! If you really listen further you will realize Stern just used you because he wanted to see a seventh game in this series as well as two other series. What better way than to see one of the best players is out for game 6?

Carie
05-20-2006, 03:28 AM
ECB, you'd probably be interested in the many posts about this yesterday. A punch is an automatic suspension. Also, Terry has been suspended for this sort of stuff before I believe. It's in that thousand page post.

And we did listen to Cuban. The Riverwalk sucks. Terry was reacting, not punching, and we are babies for sending in the tape. Just ask him.

East Coast Babe
05-20-2006, 03:54 AM
ECB, you'd probably be interested in the many posts about this yesterday. A punch is an automatic suspension. Also, Terry has been suspended for this sort of stuff before I believe. It's in that thousand page post.

And we did listen to Cuban. The Riverwalk sucks. Terry was reacting, not punching, and we are babies for sending in the tape. Just ask him.

This time that is what he said. He was upset with everything in general. Like I said, he probably thought the punishment was excessive. Watch Cuban carefully. He has tried to do a lot for pro basketball over the years to make it a good sport. And the league office has tried to shut him up for it by fining him. Trouble is Mark is wealthy. He pays the fine and goes on talking. I'm glad someone is not intimated by Stern. When I say listen to him, I mean watch what he does across the board for basketball. It's not just for the Mavs all the time. Everyone says he is such a moron. If they only knew how much he does. If it seems like I know more than I should, it is because we used to live in the Dallas area for awhile and you hear about a lot of things he does.

Carie
05-20-2006, 04:08 AM
You're right about what he's done for the league, and for the Mavs.

That's what makes this so stupid. He says he fights for good & fair officiating, but when an obviously good call was made against his team he fights it tooth and nail and wants a fine instead. He even complained about us sending a tape in. He's got the current bestseller out on that.

I just think that he's being a hypocrite, isn't showing much class, and a lot of people who might have listened to him before may think twice about it now. He's hurting his own cause. IMHO anyway.

East Coast Babe
05-20-2006, 04:30 AM
You're right about what he's done for the league, and for the Mavs.

That's what makes this so stupid. He says he fights for good & fair officiating, but when an obviously good call was made against his team he fights it tooth and nail and wants a fine instead. He even complained about us sending a tape in. He's got the current bestseller out on that.

I just think that he's being a hypocrite, isn't showing much class, and a lot of people who might have listened to him before may think twice about it now. He's hurting his own cause. IMHO anyway.

Good thoughts and good things to think about. I can't back down from what I think is his problem this time, because I still think it. I think what you are saying may be one of the reasons he is not appreciated. And maybe he brings that on himself. I think he still has my respect for not backing down from Stern tho. I don't think too much of him.

Carie
05-20-2006, 04:37 AM
I can't back down from what I think is his problem this time, because I still think it.
I'm sorry, it's 4:30 in the morning and I'm lost. Help a girl out please :)

Carie
05-20-2006, 04:41 AM
Okay, I'm showing as the last poster, but my thread is missing. Weird.

Anyway, it's late and I wasn't sure what you were saying about what you think is his problem.

timvp
05-20-2006, 04:51 AM
Michael Finley has never played like this in his entire career.

Actually, he has once. In the 2001 playoffs when he single-handedly ended the Utah Jazz reign. He was awesome at times in that series, especially in the closeout game at Utah.

He was 13-for-24 and finished with 33 points in that game. His 13 field goals were half of the team's 27 for the game. It was an amazing performance, especially considering the Jazz were still pretty good and Dirk and Nash were both 3-for-11.

But yeah, Finley's playing amazing ball right now.

Spurs always suck against their former teams in the playoffs.

But not Fin.

Thanks Cuban.

:smokin

kris
05-20-2006, 04:56 AM
What a bunch of morons

Not too many probably noticed this, but right after the buzzer sounded some old white guy tore off his Jason Terry as fast as he could.

That was sweet.