PDA

View Full Version : Best Series Ever?

ShoogarBear
05-20-2006, 01:45 AM
I want to take 30 seconds off from the class action regulation of hysterical Mav trolls to thank both the San Antonio Spurs and the Dallas Mavericks for the most nerve-wracking four consecutive games I have ever witnessed.

Regardless of what happens Monday, this is an all-time classic, and, potentially, may end up the best NBA playoff series of all time.

jman3000
05-20-2006, 01:53 AM
It's a shame this is in the 2nd round... downright shame. Probably in the top 10 playoff series of all time.....and maybe the only one outside of a WCF or Final.

Melmart1
05-20-2006, 01:55 AM
Totally ridiculous, but at least we know it won't happen next year.

gameFACE
05-20-2006, 01:57 AM
This is the tightest series i've ever witnessed. The SPurs won by 5 tonight. Same as the OT win the other night. Talk about even. One game decided by 2. Two games decided by 1. Two games decided by 5. Game 2 has to be an anomaly.

Trainwreck2100
05-20-2006, 02:00 AM
It's safe to say that, Many lives have been shortened

Athenea
05-20-2006, 02:18 AM
So true :lol

:depressed

RashoFan
05-20-2006, 02:20 AM
Now I have to re color my hair to hide the gray I am getting from this series.... :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
05-20-2006, 04:51 AM
hell, I'm already scheduled for a heart transplant http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smidepressed.gif, just have to find one big enough http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smihat.gif

timvp
05-20-2006, 04:52 AM
We'll talk after Game 7. As of now, this is way, way up there.

Jimcs50
05-20-2006, 07:27 AM
We'll talk after Game 7. As of now, this is way, way up there.

If Spurs win by 2 pts or less in Game 7, then I will vote for this being the best series ever, by SA.

Last year's Finals has this one beat so far.

boutons_
05-20-2006, 07:37 AM
I disagree. The horrendous officiating has marred and limited this series, putting the officiating at the center of attention as a game decider, rather than than ballgame, justas Cuban is perversely all about megalomaniac, logorrheic Cuban, rather than about the Mavs.

Of course, if the officiating had been invisible, and typically "let them play" officiating, we wouldn't be at Game7.

Extra Stout
05-20-2006, 08:02 AM
If Spurs win by 2 pts or less in Game 7, then I will vote for this being the best series ever, by SA.

Last year's Finals has this one beat so far.

The best thing would be for the Mavs to blow a twelve-point lead with four minutes to play, leading by only two with seconds to play.

Duncan misses a shot, players scramble for the rebound. In the midst of the chaos, the ball bounces out to Horry outside the three-point line with just two seconds to play.

You know the rest. That would be sweet.

Joepa
05-20-2006, 08:06 AM
I'm pretty sure that I would have multiple orgasms if this happens.

Spurs Dynasty
05-20-2006, 08:15 AM
I'm pretty sure that I would have multiple orgasms if this happens.

Little too much information, Joepa :lol :lol

Yes, this series is the best i have seen and the other side (East) is very dramatic also. Champs from last 3 years battling from being down to force game 7's.

I believe Spurs and Mavs are two best teams in the league. It is going to be a battle on Monday.